Would you rather be alone or with a fat girl?

Would you rather be alone or with a fat girl?

And by fat I mean big enough that it obscures her figure.

Attached: image.jpg (634x1085, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qa7XewmFxCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alone without question

Id keep a fatty around to treat her like shit because im a narcissist

Fatty then make her lose weight

Imagine feeding a fatty till death and pretending to have a feeding fetish just for the thrill of knowing your killing them

Veeky Forums is full of sick fucks

Alone

The autists on this board are go8mg to be alone. They can't have normal relationships with woman because of their autism.
They cope by convincing themselves that woman are the problem when it's always been them.

>woman so fat she'd eat me in 1 bite
>me being the problem

Speak for yourself fattylover

alone. why would I sell myself short?

youtube.com/watch?v=qa7XewmFxCE

I don't even like living in a world where I have to look at fat women. I actually take it personally and have the audacity to make me look at them.

i really don't get the whole feedee thing. i'd love to know the psychology behind it. i can't understand ruining the health of someone you love on purpose. are the "feeders" doing it out of just some psychopathic curiosity? do they really get off to it?

Alone
But i got myself a thin average girl so i don't have to consider such possibilities

This
Humanity wise it is one of the worst thing a person can be, worse than rapists and some murderers

Definitely alone, i have already been making this choice throughout my life several times.

Alone, alone x1000

You're delusional if you think this is a legitimately possible outcome.

Alone.
Fats should not have full civil rights

You are the problem. You think she would eat you
You think she would want to be anywhere near you.
Have fun being alone. You deserve to be.

Why do fat faggots like you even come here? Just to defend your posionous lifestyle choices?

Hey that's the fatty that keeps all the genetics in the cupboards right?

Alone.

Who wants to settle for someone where no attraction can exist?

Not fat loser. I come here because you need a reality check you ugly autist.
You are a loser. Nobody will want to be around you. You are fat ugly and you smell bad.

Single. I partially broke up with her because I realized I was so unattracted to her I couldn't get erect anymore. She's why I started getting Veeky Forums actually. In retrospect I'm grateful for that relationship.

Made the choice numerous times already. Alone.

Could care less if a big girl rejects me.

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 187K)

I'd rather be alone, then with someone I find physically repulsive. Seriously, that's just a one way trip to toxic relationship.

I might be autistic but damn I could get any fat girl ezpz. Alone obviously.

>tfw you actually are a feeder and this would be hot as fuck

I need help.

Attached: IMG_3269.jpg (933x1400, 232K)

This.
It's even worse when family members try to hook me up with fat and sloppy women. Nice girls but just round as hell.
I'm a bit of a dick for saying that, but I stand behind it.

>What is knifeplay
>What is exhibitionism
>What is breathplay
>What is mindbreak

Lots of fetishes are dangerous or deeply unhealthy. Feeders aren't alone there, they just trigger Veeky Forums more because REEE MUH AESTHETICS. You might as well as why people are attracted to sadism, or why some like being kept in a cage as a pet. The dick (or pussy) wants what the dick (or pussy) wants.

Deal with it.

Attached: 1457663170367.png (896x318, 387K)

M8 I'd rather bang sheep all day than date a fat girl. Or a thin girl desu.

Attached: 0f858e88ae9ac1ddd11610096c19234a.gif (1000x803, 1.71M)

>Tfw I made that decision yesterday

She was funny and not that fat, but was manipulative and nigga I rather be alone than with a girl like that.

Stay strong, anons.

Attached: -283 copy_1.jpg (712x219, 51K)

Alone. I've basically made that decision already.
There's no point in having a relationship if I don't find a girl attractive. There needs to be a spark, otherwise I'm going through the motions.

I had a really qt thin gf who was into me, smart, nice, educated and open sexually. I'm rather alone.

Attached: 1491049514850.png (974x522, 31K)

Attached: 1414925411456.jpg (350x468, 36K)

Found the fatty

kek nice dubs beastiality-kun

Alone without a doubt, I don't have time for a relationship right now, especially not with a fatty.

>alone all my life
>mfw I'd rather retain this feel than date a fat girl
Feels good, man

Alone.

I met a fat girl once from online, we got along great, had lots in common, but she was fat so I just couldn't do it.