Is weed bad for gains?

Is weed bad for gains?

Attached: 9AD3A216-F37F-4F4B-A9BE-8F578B576147.jpg (280x280, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope

No, but smoking fat blunts all the time is not the ideal consumption method

Devil speaks lies.

Don't smoke weed.

>b-b-but muh moderation
Anyone who actually makes posts on the internet about weed is not a moderate smoker. You can lie to us but please don't deceive yourself

Now here's Scooby with the UrAFagoot forecast: youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNYjG6YTBQ

Attached: scoobs.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Fuckin weed is for gay people. It’s ok to be gay, but weed is gay.

Attached: EFFB08AA-B8E8-44AD-BFC2-733250599378.jpg (995x731, 110K)

Thc messes with hormones

Not really, try alcohol.

>Smoke with tobacco
Definitely
>Smoke before gym
Probably
>Smoke after gym
Nope

Faggot.

Just Say No.

I got really confused by the boxes and packaging for a second because I completely forgot that it's legal in like 7 or 8 states now. But no, it isn't that bad beyond what smoke will do to your lungs.

All the stoner chick I fucked has sagging tits and yoko ono's ass syndrome
I think smoking too much causes muscle loss

Moderate smoker here, I usually smoke on the weekends and some weekdays when I have trouble sleeping. I don't even smoke it, I use an herb vaporizer/edibles so I dont get tar in my lungs.

We're everywhere doing all kinds of things. Your "DUDE WEED" stoner stereotype is outdated and inaccurate.

I know that smoking cigarettes kills the elasticity of T&A on women, causing them to sag. Probably the same thing there, combined with never exercising creates saggy, out of shape bodies.

>smoking anything
If you really want to do weed at least have edibles.
Stronger effect, cheaper, easier, doesn't fuck your lungs.

>haven't smoked in almost 2 years
>only smoked a few times then anyways
>still defend smoking online

It’s wonderful of an experience.
Probably not good to use chronically, like everything. You’d probably adapt to being addicted too, like everything.

That is tobacco you mong.

You sound so fucking soy, I bet you have long hair faggot kek

Attached: 1521709240895.jpg (225x225, 7K)

No but a minority of people lose their fucking minds on it. People call it paranoia but I think it's actually more of an uncomfortable introspection. I wouldn't smoke if you're a bad person and you know it. You'll have to face it, likely.

>anime

It's not weed that's the problem, it's the munchies.

>tfw gone over 1000cal on my TDEE

Attached: hannibal_ack.jpg (563x421, 31K)

This. Any kind of drug really will fuck with your head if you've got any major issues with yourself.

No, now delete thread before it attracts more cancerous str8 edge homofaggots

i rip bongs erryday and i could kill every one of you fags lmfao

I feeling like this is just a correlation, stoner chicks are a lot less likely to exercise and more likely to eat shit junk food and sit around. Same with cigarette smokers, they dont care about inhaling chemicals its unlikely they will care about what food goes into their body, or how they maintain it.

Hows it feel knowing someone that posts anime is bigger than you and mogs you

Attached: 1521684557632.png (430x410, 381K)

That's true too. To say it kills gains is a stretch since these chicks likely never had muscle to begin with. Maybe it does, but somebody would need to be willing to potentially flush years of hard work down the toilet to sit on their ass smoking weed for a couple years for us to ever really know.

Weekend vaper reporting in

I only use it on Friday/Saturday night if I'm staying in with my gf, we get a bit buzzed and then watch a movie/bang

Nah. Just don't get high before a workout or else it will be shit.

Fuck druggie loosers. Get the fuck off my board. Marijuana posession should be a capital offense.

#Felonize2018 #SxE #HxC

Every point scooby made in that video is easily overcome if you are a seasoned weed smoker.

Munchies are super easily avoidable. Just don't have that bull shit in your house.

Ya it mellows you out, so don't fucking smoke it before you lift. Coming home from a tough lifting session, smoking a bowl, and hopping in the shower is a got tier way to end the day.

The oxygen part might be true if you are a weak cardio fag.

I'm down 250-215 as of today, with solid strength and muscle gains and I smoke daily. Also, why would I want to look like scooby, his body does not attract stacy's

>cheaper

no it's not. Dabs are the cheapest way to go. bud is cheaper then edibles

Weed fucks up my gains a bit because it seems to make it much harder for me to get up early in the morning for my workout.

On it's own it's fine and there are studies showing that it may induce autophagy, so if you can maintain your motivation while smoking go for it.

What kind of gains?
Physical, yes almost definitely
Social gains? Yes, but only if you plan on hanging out with anyone other than high school kids the rest of your life

The 1990s want their stereotypes back. High school kids are vaping bath salts and brewing jenk now.

I always heard weed ups your metabolism. Any truth to that?

I was about to write the exact same, if you know people/shops you can get a gram of wax for $10 and it'll last much longer than your dealers shitty dime bag.

It's a bronchodilator and raises heart rate.

The studies demonstrating lower rates of obesity and diabetes among smokers are, to my knowledge, all observational so cannot be used to establish a causative relation.

Down from 415-250, 3.6 college gpa, senior pc tech at work, weed only fucks up your life if you choose to get high all day.

Oh and I smoke about .5-1g of concentrates per day.

mirin bulk