Starting a family

Do any of you have kids? My girlfriend and I want to start trying for a baby at the beginning of next year.

To keep it fitness related. Whats your favorite tricep exercise?

Attached: 1516789155309.jpg (2000x2256, 814K)

We have 2. The oldest sits on my back when I do pushups during a home workout.

Unironically, close grip bench.

Do not produce a bastard, stop fornicating and get married

Do produce a bastard, start fornicating and never marry

Ignore this.

Move to a non-common-law marriage stage, have a private ceremony, call her your wife but never legally get married

Don't start trying for a child until you have married and she signed the prenup. But otherwise congrats on your new family user

Reprobates

Why? To get the singe mother gibs?

child abuse. These parents should have their child taken from them

I have a 2.5 year old son. He's great, I don't want to be overbearing with weights so I'm gonna wait till he is much older to help him and work with him. For now I just try to be a good role model. I like to run with him and play at the park with him. Sprints and calisthenics are some fun stuff I like to do with my kid. Don't be afraid to bond with your kid, Dads are extremely underrated in a child's development. Don't be and angry father but don't be a pushover. Being a dad means being balanced and well adjusted. Kids look to you as the authority and their rock. When their little world is crumbling over a broken toy or a lost pet your job as a father is to remain stable and give them comfort and a strong source of support. Don't be afraid to hug your kid or tell them you love them. There is no need to be macho all the time. If you are an angry person I suggest you don't get kids. Your kids will bring you to your knees some days, you must remain calm and authoritative no matter what. Also get married faggot what are you fucking doing you fucking dyel faggot

Delusional cuck
So she cannot divorce you, steal your children and half your earnings forever

I like this image

Attached: 1521471992296.jpg (640x513, 34K)

But after 10 years of living together it counts ad marriage.

That’s what common law marriage is and that’s why I said move to a non common law marriage state

We are planning on getting married at some point. We are just taking our time. We are dedicated to the relationship so marriage isn't as important to us as it might be for some people.

marriage is very important. Don't have kids before marriage

Attached: 1501448336255.jpg (960x960, 189K)

Wake up friend
God made the family and the marriage

If you're so dedicated why aren't you married? The only satisfactory reason not is if one or both of you don't intend to be permanently together.

Legitimate question: Why?

We are both in our thirties. We are worried about her getting too old to have healthy children. So we've decided that in a year from now if we are still happily together we want to try for a child. We've both been in long term relationships with other people when we were younger but they never ended in marriage or children. We are both at a place where we feel we may miss an opportunity to be parents. We love each other immensely and will get married but we don't want to necessarily wait to be married to have our first child.

>Having a kid out of wedlock

Negroid detected

Attached: 1521585258241.jpg (1024x640, 80K)

Why should you believe she really will marry you if she won't do so before producing a child

Hehe, definitely not black
Has nothing to do with her saying she won't marry me unless we have a baby. We are just planning on doing things out of order. Baby first first, marriage second.

Oh so you're just a cuck. Got it.

Your plans are foolish and you're cursing your baby

>wanting kids
>2018
for what reason

Attached: 3uvAOFX.png (394x373, 189K)

Similar case but with an almost 3 baby girl.

Tell your kids you love them and play with them, let them structure the play (within reason of course) and they'll have fun spending time with you whatever you do.

Also, be firm about what can('t) be done. It might look embarrassing or whatever if they have a tantrum in public, but if you let them cry it out once or twice, they'll have "tested" you and know that you won't budge and make life easier for a few more months (but sometimes it is more judicious to just pick another battle).

Not everyone trusts your (((god))). Are you so insecure in your relationship that you need a mariage/contract? Half of them end up in divorce anyways. Marriage doesn't change shit... Except maybe for tax purposes.

>coping your virginity

Are you seriously asking this board full of autistic virgins about having kids? MOST of the answers will be shitposts from larpers, beware.

Don't listen to godfags; marriage wont magically make either of you a good person. Marriage won't prevent either of you from cheating. Marriage won't prevent either of you from fucking up in somme way or another.

Marriage is a symbol which adds nothing concrete to an established and solid relationship. Do it if you want, but don't feel obliged just because society want you to.

I have a 2 year old

The pregnancy was complicated so there were a lot of impromptu hospital visits, a lot of the time with me having to leave the gym early. I was too exhausted to work out after he was born and with a more stressful job the gym was put down my priorities. Over the past 2 years I got fat and depressed. Now I've hit rock bottom, I'm managing my stress, doing all the overtime I can and I'm back lifting again.

Having a son is one of the few genuine rays of light in my life, Veeky Forums. Just don't you dare fall out of routine and make excuses for yourself. I went from 196lbs babby gains (not lean ofc) to 213lbs fat from not keeping myself in routine. I can't wait to be a lean, strong role model.

Weak bait

Attached: American_Church.jpg (750x953, 152K)

>Going to a special building on weekends and singing makes me a better person

even weaker bait. You're quite a master at it!

This tbqh

Me and my girlfriend have a child together (hes 4 months old) and it's a huge blessing from God my dude. It's hard work, but watching him smile and laugh melts away any stress we had endured to make him that way and if you are spiritual, something really does draw you closer to God in those moments. He can't even talk or control his movements well enough at all, but he can still speak to you. Be financially and emotionally ready to do the damn thing and you will be so happy if you both are dedicated.

Attached: BFF17797-D1DF-4030-BEB9-26F0FCC5B67D.jpg (3024x3058, 1.41M)

>fucking vascular forearms
>nice biceps
>belly fat
What?

Well stop being a pussy and get engaged at the very least. Show each other some commitment.

>Marriage is a symbol which adds nothing concrete to an established and solid relationship.
This hasn't been my experience. Are you married?

this guy made it

thanks m8, were all gonna make it

>4 month old kid
>gets the formula big companies produce even
tho mommies milk is for free
>denying dem gains for your youngling
well done america

Attached: 487185.jpg (332x355, 23K)

Nope I don't understand the appeal

Clean and jerk

Just to add to this guy.

You will probably never feel like you are ready or secure enough for a child. But you definitely will be, nothing will make you grow as a person more than being a parent.

>fucking up a greentext
>mfw

Attached: 1516574350710.jpg (1021x1024, 973K)

>implying its not pumped

not him, but it could be pumped breast milk...

if your child cant suck on a tiity its retarded and should be abandoned
if your bitch cant stand the feeling of a child sucking on her tits she is weak and you should never had offspring with her
i get that your retarded social construct shames women who brestfeed in public, ok, but why do it at home?

Attached: 1514035796219.jpg (180x200, 19K)

she s wearing mixed fabrics and should be stoned for this sin upon your almighty lord

>Marriage isn't as important to us
>we are just taking our time
>wants to start trying for a kid

This is like saying you want to ease into lifting and starting with the texas method. You're literally doing things in reverse, in exchange for nothing except your own detriment.

Stop being such a sperg

Remember marriage is a rip off
If you divorce then there is a lot of trouble about the custody
It would be ok if you dont get married, but welp. Medical ensurance for family and shit like that
Let your kids get dirty btw. They develop their inmune system that way, otherwise they will just be allergic pussies
And dont spend and unecessary amount of money on a fucking wedding. It would be better invested in your family well being

OP here. Went to the store with my gf to get stuff for dinner. Thanks Dad anons for chiming in. Can't wait to enter into this adventure with the love of my life. Never wanted to have children with any of my other shitty girlfriends, but this woman is different. Go find love guys, all the bullshit is worth finding a woman who will truly love you.
I hear what the rest of you anons are saying about marriage and shit. I grew up in a very strict Christian household and she is not religious at all. If we do get married it will be for us and not anything or anyone else.

We're all gonna make it.

>t. childless and unmarried khv

childish ass shit tier thinking. Grow up so you can make it, you still have hope

wish my dad was like this

Been doing some child psychiatry and learning about attachment styles. Not really encouraging me to have kids. So many innocuous ways you can ruin your kid's life.

Btw this is great advice (apart from the marriage part). Got to engage with your kid's emotions, not let your own dominate the relationship.

lmao alright there guy

What sort of age can I start them the whey? Mine are 3 going on 4 and I'm worried we have already missed the boat

I have 5 kids, married etc.. The only tricept exercise I enjoy is the ones where my tricepts grow bigger.

Marriage gives kids a sense of security at home rather than being boyfriend/girlfriend. Though I suppose getting unofficially married is fine too.

>trying
Why is this an expression? My semen is so potent I would get an infertile girl pregnant.

GET MARRIED FIRST. Seriously. Try that for a while and then move on to kids. There's no divorcing a kid.

Triceps? Ring dips. The worst but also the best.

Kids don't know what marriage is. If they have a strong father and mother figure in the household, they'll be the same.

>There's no divorcing a kid.
Wut? Plenty of people get divorced even if they have kids... unless you meant something else?

He doesn't mean divorcing the girl, he means leaving the kid. Cutting ties with wife is easy compared to abandoning your child. Emotionally and financially.

This is what making it is. user we are proud of you. Well done m8

Attached: 1383011677520.png (318x235, 90K)

Stop being a faggot and get married. Your potential children deserve a stable parental unit.

>Getting married magically makes a couple work and prevents its members from fucking up.

Not really when babies start teething it can really hurt a women's breasts sister bite my mom's nipple so hard one she started bleeding.

Is your girlfriend Hispanic or some sort of Spanish? If so where do I get one?

>falling for the marriage meme
i hope you enjoy having no time for yourselves niggas

Attached: 1521729342544.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

If you have great chemistry with your significant other, and they have morals why not? Don't have kids with someone you don't love

No time because of marriage?
I think it's more like no time because you have a baby to keep alive.

>marriage

>having kids

Why would you cuck yourself like this? Marriage is one thing but kids too? Say goodbye to social life, money, free time, sleep and gains.

Attached: 4af6628c046733991c249c3a15281bb2.jpg (245x300, 24K)

>Do any of you have kids?

No, but I want some as soon as possible.

Good post.

Honestly the only thing I've had to part with is money. I had no social life anyway.

My boy worked into his own sleeping routine and started sleeping through the night at 3 months, and sleeps from around 6.30pm until 7am.

I've seen so many divorce horror stories IRL that I would never consider getting married or having kids.
>MFW I'm just going to be a lonely richfag for the rest of my life

Attached: 1397957636567.gif (299x199, 959K)

This. And nice trips

C O P E

Shes Pakistani, 2nd generation lmao

This thread is getting shilled hard, holy shit.

Get married, have kids. Fuck what the kikes say.

One kid and one on the way. I hate kids and being a parent is a pain in the ass. I love my kid though. He's my motivation for staying fit. Also, incline skull crushers with EZ curl bar.

I have a 4 year old son, it was hard for me as my fiancé died giving birth to him. I feel his first 2 years did damage as I wasn’t really myself and just depressed as much as I tried to hide it. Little man is my entire world right now though, I’m trying to be the best role model I can be. I don’t have much time to lift nowadays, but when I workout at home I include him and he loves doing push-ups. He started off shy, at age 2 he wouldn’t speak if someone was around. He used to be terrified of dogs so I rescued a really affectionate Labrador, he looks after her and she looks after him, it’s adorable. I found a job that pays enough and I finish around midday, so I don’t get benefits or anything, I pick him up from nursery at 2 and spend the rest of the day playing with him pretty much, he’s got too much energy. Just trying to give him a happy childhood, sometimes I think I over compensate because of his Mum.

What I’m trying to say OP, put your kid first and do whatever makes them happy. But don’t be afraid to discipline them or they’ll walk over you. Your kid becomes your pride and joy.

>paki gf
>future ahmed rodger
kek good one lad

I'm so sorry you had to go through that user. Must've been brutal doing it all alone

Nooice.

What is havings kids like for Veeky Forums people? Do they take up all your time like I see on TV?

mein respects, man. here, have a motherly oni
On a related question, have you used him to pick up women in the nursery ? or the park?
I've heard women fall men in similar situation as you, quite easy.

Attached: 1512059470622.png (888x1600, 531K)

Christian god is just an analogy for the future. If you don’t believe in god you don’t believe in the future.

If I didn't have my gf I doubt I could even remotely cope full time with the kids. You are inspirational for me.

me
I'm still in the gym all the time, girlfriend works, I'm a student (GI Bill so I get paid to go) and work part time. We have a sitter during the day, weekends off together. I don't view raising my son as a chore yet lol I look forward to it everyday.

Yeah I get plenty of interest. Sadly I haven’t acted on any of it, Haven’t had sex in almost 5 years. I think I’m ready, but every time an opportunity arises I think of my fiancé. But at the same time I’m going crazy.

if she's a sloot chances are your (future) marriage will probably fail. Don't marry a whore or you're cucking yourself

Attached: 1519419284841.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Great story brother, you're making it

do they scream all the time?

this. take the milkers pill, faggots

Attached: 1518943134285.jpg (1600x1103, 240K)

At first yeah they take up quite a bit of time however it only gets easier as they age. By the time they enter elementary school, it should be very easy to find time for yourself and your friends though You will have to lower times spent with friends at first so yeah so that sucks a bit. Enjoying your hobbies shouldn't be an issue though as you can let them join you and take part in what makes you happy. For example, I like to work on cars so I let him hand me tools whenever I'm in the shop or I like hiking up trails so I take him and my wife together to enjoy nature for a bit. Also a last bit of advice for OP make sure that they get plenty of outdoor time when they get older and hardly any screen time while they are young. So many parents just give their kids a tablet and keep them locked up in their house all day. Don't be like that, you'll only set them up for failure.

Post more of her?

Oh I forgot, I would suggest going to the gym right before or right after work unless your gym has childcare

godspeed, m8
you can make it. Don't forget your waifu but don't let it stop you from moving on. Maybe wait until your son understand your situation or meet someone else so he can have a mother figure. I'd go with the latter because there'll be times at school when your son will need you but you won't be there