Finger Gains - /FG/ Official Thread for hand/finger gains

So one thing I have noticed about strong people and men in general is they all have hands of a conjurer, or hands that make you feel safe. Basically really strong hands. So how does one obtain this level of hand aesthetics? I have been trying by lifting and doing more /out/ activities, but I still feel I could get better results.

>inb4 Genetics
>inb4 Faggot thread

Im serious I want the secret Veeky Forums help me out

Attached: strong.hands_.jpg (1088x729, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJjv998GNZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same

>wanting ogre hands

but how will you finger boipucci?

Why is it so hard to get answers on Veeky Forums I just want to be strong....

Attached: 1521140825136.png (414x433, 168K)

By doing hard work, if you're asking you're too much of a faggot for that though

Who does real hardwork now days besides mexicans, and even their hands look like shit and pussy hands

Attached: 555455.png (394x454, 161K)

with spit and sweat ;)

Cheapest option is a bag of sand. Work the sand in your hands. Make fists squeezing the sand. Slap your open hands onto the top of the sand. Chop the sand. Stab the sand with your fingers with intensity. This will toughen up your hands. You'll want to do this for hundreds of repetitions each day until you're satisfied. Can eventually work your way up to river rocks. Also, deadlift.

Your other option is to become some kind of manual laborer. Farm work, mechanic, builder. Farmers and mechanics usually have that death grip from years of picking up heavy bags of whatever or turning a wrench for years.

Hands are the same as dick. Genetics.

>How to get bonespurs 101

People in trades

climbing is great for forearm/finger gains

What about my hands. Maybe 1 out of every 100 people has slightly bigger hands than me. My dick looks like a joke when I grab it with these gorilla paws

Attached: IMG_20180323_190532.jpg (3120x4160, 2.2M)

What's the length?

I think doing manual labor for hours gives thick fingers because every construction work I've ever met had fingers like that.

they look really normal to me

hands are full of little muscles that only grow with extremely high rep ranges which is what you get when you work with yor hands for hours
also your bones will react to this stress and grow bigger
so yeah idk how to emulate manual labor without actually doing it

You could train with a hand grip strengthen, or just regular grip strength in general. If you're looking for stronger fingers then you could use a finger strengthener.

Attached: IMG_1421.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Slightly above 20cm I think
My whole body is disproportionate. 191cm tall, 200cm arm span, 31cm feet, legs are longer than normal too. Finding fitting clothes in a pain in the ass.

Attached: IMG_20180323_191653.jpg (3120x4160, 3.35M)

Do you have some blue collar job?

Am project manager in construction, can confirm.

I diddly 525 but I still feel like a twink when I shake hands with the guys that have been working in the field for 20+ years.

reminder that your fingers have no muscles. You cannot make gains there.

Just do grip exercises and work your forearms. This will make your grip stronger and improve your circulation. This makes your hand warm which gives people comfort when they hold your hands.

>fingers have no muscles
Fucking idiot

I have made some good results on hand hypertrophy. So far I have been making sure to always grip with my fingers and not so you are depending on the friction and thumbs. Heavy holds and then finish your fingers by hanging on a bar(no thumb). Dont forget your pinky. It will give your hand some width and you will be surprised at the stability it will give your holds after you have trained it enough.

>tfw double overhand 4pl8 and plate pinch a 45 for 20s but still have stick fingers

At least I get satisfaction from the surprise on peoples faces when they see my grip strength

I have to use 2xl or 3xl gloves when I work on site. Fucking shit is annoying because they are so hard to find.
Quarter is for size referance, for those too autistic to figure that out. Don't have a tape measure near me at the moment.

Attached: bd140af7-a92a-4c70-81a2-5c9f6632ced7.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

That's a badass ring, did you buy it online?

No, bought it Roger and Hollands like six years ago at my local mall.
Tungsten Carbide, it still looks almost brand-new.
The only thing I hate about it is I haven't found anyone to strip the "Triton" mark off the inside of the band and etch a personal set of runes, because its a personal trinket.

It's size 14 if I remember correctly.

Attached: 1521082950517.gif (589x589, 1.94M)

Oh okay, thank you!

I'm in law school, need strong hands for a good handshake
I just hold 35's with only my fingers in a hanging position, switching hands when I need to at the ned of every workout.
Works decently, probably better than explaining to everyone that comes over why you have a huge bag of sand and unnaturally calloused hands

Neoclassical guitar fag here. Been playing for twenty years. I have pretty small hands. One would imagine that, like a manlet, my smaller bone structure would become ripped quickly. Nope.

Forearms for grip strength is just about all you can do.

I have NEVER experienced finger doms in my entire life. My fingers are absurdly well conditioned and have near flawless independence and they really don't look any different.

Train your forearms and keep your wrist in good health.

>tfw electrician
>often do work that would lead to handgains
>have to wear safety gloves all day, kills all gains

end it

Attached: 1516401037661.png (1063x800, 1.01M)

learn an instrument that uses your fingers. piano or guitar or something. added benefit is youll actually have something to talk to people about

>go climbing once in a while
>find a stone and slap the shit out of it
>grip weight plates with your fingertips and carry them around
>do some manual labour

you can, by thickening of the tendons and tissue.
>pic related
before moving into the flatlands i was really into rock climbing and my hands looked huge.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 03.04.10.png (1232x830, 931K)

>34 replies
>No rock climbing

Do rock climbing

you’re a mechanic, shave em off

learn to read, user.

My dad has monster hands, and my hands are only just a little bit bigger than my mum's. Despite that, my hands barely fit into those large latex gloves. Why did I miss out on having huge hands Veeky Forums. Also I would say if you want finger and hand thickness you have to train forearms a lot, and grip strength a lot. Don't injure yourself but do do a lot of work, hands can be built really well under constant pressure.

You guys are insecure about everything, my God, just chill!!! If its not the hands its shoe size, if not that its because you are balding or you take small shits and that's not manly. This place is freaking poisonous for self confidence, no wonder bodybuilders are bodydysmorphic fags

Hangboarding routines for rock climbers.

this this this

if you're careful not to explode your finger tendons climbing will give you hand/finger gains like you wouldn't believe

a great way to do it is work on cars, or mechanical stuff. its good to learn, but as you rebuild stuff your hands really get trashed. Ive been rebuilding suspension and cleaning everything for paint as I go. Hands are getting beat on.
Basically manual labor does it, and does it fast.

Trade worker checking in.

Heavy farmers walks did it for me.

Do some bouldering or some climbing.

heres a protip: never arm wrestle a baker

CLIMB

only double overhand dls

You could be a professional swimmer with these measurements.

Sounds like you got Marfans disease dude. How are your eyes?

iv been doing pullups on the rock climbing things straight after deadlifts for years and my hands are vascular af desu

sure

Attached: file.png (2083x2033, 1.83M)

my grandpa was a blacksmith and a carpenter and his forearms and hands were huge. his wrists were as thick as his forearms so it looked like a titanic sausage with fingers on it. naturally through his work he was pretty strong and could beat huge nails through planks of wood with the palm of his hand.

Lots of exercises also do grip. Chinups, dumbbell calf raises, deadlifts. Just hold the bells/bar properly so that your fingers support the weight rather than your palm.

>Be me
>Have twink hands
>Father has the thickest hands and forearms working manual labor for 30 yrs
Thicc hands aren't genetic u have to work for them

Attached: 1521830714216m.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

... What's going on with her stomach

pregnancy leftovers from the look of it

Growth Hormone.

>fingers have no muscles
>Fucking idiot

You're the fucking idiot. Besides this being common knowledge just 2 seconds on Google would show you this.

I hate Veeky Forums, everyone on here is a moron.

same, hand is like 8 inches long, dick is only 5.5
>tfw my smol peen is made even smaller

Manual labor Carpenter mechanic rock climber worked on my uncles cattle ranch since 6 grade bucking bales of hay or to my other uncles Christmas tree farm ring finger size 14.
If you want six strong hands put them to work.
The samurai would do gardening pulling weeds to increase finger and hand strength.

Attached: 20180324_085046.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

Anyone here tried finger fitness?

youtu.be/bJjv998GNZk

This shit is a lot tougher than I expected it to be.

this, i rock climb a ton during the summer. Great for forearm gains and man hand development

Attached: wizardpepe.gif (387x305, 499K)

Lol what is this thread