Kettlebell fat loss workout

Here's a quick kettlebell workout for you fat faggots that wanna drop fat fast as fuck

- 10 snatches per arm (20 total)
- 10 thrusters per arm (20 total)
- 10 one-arm swings per arm (20 total)
- 20 two-arm swings
- 20 Russian twists
Total reps per circuit: 100

Repeat this circuit as many times as you can. Rest 1-2 minutes (but no more you lazy cunt) between circuits. Do this workout as many times a week as desired.

Once you can work up to doing this circuit 10-15 times per workout with a reasonably heavy bell you'll have the stamina of a goddamn racehorse and be more vascular than Chris Hemsworth's cock

Attached: kettlebellcunt.jpg (667x1000, 277K)

False

Should I buy my Great Apes kettle bell from ONNIT.com? I hear they also have a storm trooper one.

actually might try this tomorrow

Are you trying to write for some women's fitness mag with this shit?

doesn't matter just buy a kettlebell

Do this workout for 10 circuits with a 28 kg kettbell and tell me it's for women you massive pussy

>fat loss workout

Attached: smiling-middle-aged-woman-confident-white-copy-space-right-46809129.jpg (1300x957, 87K)

yeah it's a workout that makes you lose fat. I know that concept is hard to understand for morbidly obese powerlifters but you should at least try it (or not, depending on whether or not you wanna stay in your 350 lbs weightclass for your """sport""")

the only problematic part is the snatch, because it is very technical especially anything above 24kg
you would burn out quicker doing just snatches 20-30 reps per hand (1 switch) with 5-10 sets, with 2.5-3min breaks

while that workout also works very well, I like switching up the movements so that you're keeping up the same overall intensity but letting certain muscle groups recover for a few seconds. Also it's a matter of simply avoiding overuse injuries. Although yes I agree, snatches at high weights do become quite difficult, however one could keep two kettlebells at hand and then using the heavier one for all the other movements and the lighter one just for the snatch.

>the snatch, because it is very technical
laughinggirls.jpg

Tabata using the clean and jerk is absolutely soul destroying

Load up a 30-40kg bar and start doing c+j all the way up and lowered to the floor, do em for a minute straight, rest thirty seconds, another minute, rest 30 seconds etc

The target is 8 rounds
You'll be lucky to get to four without vomiting

>muh rkc, hard style comrade (24kg) 10 reps max snatch, before I gass out
nothing personnal kid, keep laughing

If you work up a sweat doing squats and lunges it will have the same effect as any other workout. If you want to lose weight and build muscle you need to eat healthy and get on a program. I’ve seen fat people hiring gym trainers who make them do kettlebell and body weight exercises. But the fat people get nowhere because they’re not going hard enough. Likewise there’s fat people who do ss but at least theyre getting strong.

might try this, recently joined a new gym and they have a whole section for olympic lifting, deadlift platforms, ropes etc. always wanted to try some oly lifts, i just worry my technique will be complete dogshit and ill injure myself

>yeah it's a workout that makes you lose fat
Every phisical activity does that.

It's like CrossFit, but with inferior equipment.

Call it BellFit and make millions of stupid people.

Erh it's mostly just using the c+j because it's a full body movement
Don't worry about snapping your shit up at a lower weight, the main point of this is to get your whole body burning up oxygen and glycogen

>Snatching kettlebells of any useful weight

Say goodbye to your wrists.

>soyboy that doesn't know how to snatch giryevik style

if it hurts in your wrists in any way when you're doing the exercise you're doing it wrong

Isn't it 20-10 secs 8 reps that's the optimal tabata numbers?

I'll try it. I like kettlebells, I don't know people hate on them so much. They are fun to do when you're not doing the main lifts. Good, low impact workout that works up a sweat fast

Way too many exercises, the advantage of kettlebell is its simplicity. If you are proficient enough, snatches are excellent for conditioning and burning calories, swings are also elite. Don't be a memester.

Attached: Kettlebell-Swing.png (1320x1046, 478K)

People hate on them because they are fags. I dare any of those soft gymcels to do a complete kettlebell workout in the rain on a cold spring morning. There's physical gains and then there's character gains.