It's not right, it's not fair

If you're balding, choose one:

Full head of hair

OR

Functioning dick with non-watery sperm

There HAS to be a better way

Attached: finasteride propecia.jpg (700x423, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/276714.php
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319515.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12126069
hybridrastamama.com/prevent-stop-hair-loss-baldness-coconut-oil/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12715094
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just shave it.

I'm balding and i already jizz coconut water so I guess it would be win-win for me

Derma roller + peppermint essential oil with coconut oil every day before bed, rinse off in morning. That plus a bunch of other things works, the info is out there, go search.

Accepting being bald and owning it is a thousand times better than trashing your whole life trying to hide from it

Men have been going bald since humanity was a thing and it didn't stop them

>Full head of hair or functioning dick
im bald with fucntioning dick but i don't care about either since im almost a wizard

Dermarolling
Castor oil
Peppermint oil
Lavander oil
Rosemary oil
Cinnamon oil
Ketoconazole
Piroctone olamine
Cetrizine
Caffeine
Taurine
Lactic acid

Just lmao at anyone thinking fin + minox is the be all and end all

Does minox help though?

I bought some and think i caught my balding pretty early. I keep forgetting to apply it daily but im gonna get serious about it.

From what i understand it works quite well if there is still a folicile actually there.

Yeah minox works, maximal gains at 2 years. After that there appears to be slow regression for 5+ years.

For a while people didn’t know why Minox works but now it is apparent. It basically acts as a vasodilator by increasing nitric oxide, it also increase pde2. Many chemicals do this and people are getting similar results

[citation needed][citation needed][citation needed]
[citation needed]

Onion juice desu

Attached: ohdear.jpg (1600x1600, 213K)

[Faggot spotted] [Shots fired]

*autistic screeching

But do any of these actually work?

see

Use Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo. I use it every other day or so and haven't lost any hair since I started using it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/ peppermint oil at the very least has been proven effective

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/

Dermarolling too.

Finasteride is the only method PROVEN to hault hairloss for most men. In some cases it can even regrow hair. All the shit you hear about people with Post Finasteride Syndrome and ED are usually rare. The gyno irritation is no joke though. I got irritated nips just from taking 1mg of fin. It lowers your DHT conversion which raises Free Test which raises your Estrogen. That's why a lot of people get weird affects.

1. Blend up onions
2. Wring it and apply the juice on your head
3. Wait 20 mins for it to absorb.
4. Profit.

and/or

1. Apply coconut oil on your head with honey
2. Let soak for 20 mins.
3. Rinse
4. Profit.

Good alternatives or extras are garlic/cinnamon. Onions and garlic contain sulfur (great for hair regrowth) and allicin, which opens up pores and prevents them from being clogged with DHT. Coconuts contain lauric acid which strengthens hair follicles.

Onions/garlic:
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/276714.php
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319515.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12126069

Coconuts:
hybridrastamama.com/prevent-stop-hair-loss-baldness-coconut-oil/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12715094

"The patients were divided into two groups. The first group [onion juice treated] consisted of 23 patients, 16 males (69.5%) and 7 females (30.5%). Their ages ranged between 5-42 years with a mean of 22.7 years. The second group [control; tap-water-treated] consisted of 15 patients, 8 males (53.3%) and 7 females (46.6%). Their ages ranged between 3-35 years with a mean of 18.3 years. The two groups were advised to apply the treatment twice daily for two months. Re-growth of terminal coarse hairs started after two weeks of treatment with crude onion juice. At four weeks, hair re-growth was seen in 17 patients (73.9%), and, at six weeks, the hair re-growth was observed in 20 patients (86.9%) and was significantly higher among males (93.7%) compared to females (71.4%) "

That's right fuckers. Onions aren't a meme. Screencap this shit to help spread awareness to other anons and do some fucking research for goodness sakes.

Attached: 219349210921.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Dermarolling is effective, but you must avoid peppermint as it is extremely estrogenic.

Dermarolling works best in conjunction with other solutions such as onions. I do NOT recommend minoxidil due to health side effects and rapid skin aging associated with it, especially when natural methods are able to have the same effect, must be applied only one or twice a week, and support better industries.

Dermarolling will work to open your pours, which can aid in preventing hair loss. But it will help absorption of minerals greatly, but around 300% more absorption on average.

Dermarolling is much deeper than that. It works by the WNT/b-cantenien pathway and potential decreases collagen bundles.

>i have an inferiority complex: the post

some nips are about to release the cure or some shit I read today here

Eh? Many people assume that dermarolling works by increasing the adsorption of things like minox. The newest research suggests it actually helps with hair loss fundamentally

I’m only trying to spread the knowledge

Less than 5% of guys get any side effects on balding dosages 1mg per day. Im personally glad i started taking it and am no longer balding since balding makes anybody uglier, doesnt matter if they shave it off or not. A bald hairline is ALWAYS worse.

You should look up the link between 5AR inhibitors and Alzheimer’s

On fin for two years, no side effects

Get fucked OP

Bump