You have 10 seconds to name a better fitness channel

youtube.com/watch?v=hPvvBnodruc
You can't

Attached: eric.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYdbU_cBJVQ
thefitworldblog.com/qa-with-eric-bugenhagen-one-of-the-strongest-lifters-on-youtube/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really like the Bugez.

I can totally get why he might be a little too much to watch, but I love his mentality.

my papi candy toe is also on top with papa bugez

Eric "I compete in the drug tested WWE, I cannot be on steroids" Bugenhagen.

Funny that he used to admit to using steroids in the past a few years ago, now he's just a fake natural with one of the worst bodies I've ever seen.

didn't he admit taking prohormones back in his wrestling days? I think i remember he talking about it in one of his videos

jelly manlet

Attached: eric backk.jpg (928x522, 88K)

Beyond the Twisted Nether. That man is psycho but channels it into lifting.

source...

Attached: mary jane.jpg (460x368, 27K)

>with one of the worst bodies I've ever seen

Says the fat autist on Veeky Forums

I like the videos of him that are like 30 seconds of noise, music and screeming and end up all of a sudden in the best part. Based Bugez.

Fucking this.
Seriously.

Also wtf he's been uploading videos all day, last one minutes ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=oYdbU_cBJVQ

I think the only part of his body lacking is maybe chest.

6'2 and 12% body fat, so you're both wrong. If you spent less time watching his videos while fantasizing about sucking his dick, you would understand that he looks like pure shit for someone who has been lifting and using steroids for decades.
>b-bu-but he tells me it's a mindset while yelling and pretends to be natural so he's great! so cool!

I don't think the video exists anymore. You can tell based on the fact he, to my knowledge, has never said anything like 'I've never take steroids' instead he says he doesn't use them which means he currently doesn't take steroids, if that is even true.

I really like Brandon Harding. His style of editing his blogs keeps it really entertaining, and he's one of the most jacked CHADS on YouTube.

Some might think he's a turbo douche, but I like him.

Attached: 1521376782522.png (511x511, 31K)

Yeah, he's totally natural with his 26+ FFMI. The 'haters' totally need to prove that he uses roids.

"I’m 6’1 without my shoes on and consistently weigh around 230 lbs. I would say I’m probably 10-12% bodyfat. As far as aesthetics go, I don’t really have any goals. I’m happy as long as my abs are visible, veins pop out of my arms, and am bigger than 99% of everybody else lol."
thefitworldblog.com/qa-with-eric-bugenhagen-one-of-the-strongest-lifters-on-youtube/

His best content in a while desu

So has anyone here tried Zercher diddlies?

Jeff "Train like an athlete" Cavaliere
Didn't even take me a second to come up with that lmfao

is this possible natty?

actually how i would like to look like in the future

>you would understand that he looks like pure shit for someone who has been lifting and using steroids for decades
This

he isnt 10-12 %
and his ffmi is 25

yeah i cant even get into good position without placing bar on blocks

Attached: Eric (totally natty) Bugenhagen.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>lifts 1000lb+ world record breaking
dude totally natty with real weights lmao

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 14K)

>This retard posting again

oh boi

Ye I'm only up to 1.5pl8 for 3x5 so far but it's fun.

Even at 15% body fat, it's 25.8 FFMI. That's higher than almost every single Olympia winner pre modern era.

I don'tthink anyone should try to defend him by saying he's lighter or at a higher body fat than what he said. It implies that he's either willfully lying or an idiot who can't even tell the difference after working out for almost twenty years. No one would have a problem with Eric if he didn't claim natural status and double down on it any time he gets called out. He's the Kali Muscle of lifting heavy shit. If it doesn't matter, he should just own it.

The bugez is 15% bf easily

ITS A MINDSET