Gyno Surgery

Has any Veeky Forumsizen actually had gyno surgery done? I've had pubertal gyno since I was about 14, and now that I have a good paying job and some savings, I'm looking into finally getting my fucking nips fixed so I can look good shirtless.

I had a few questions:
Was the surgery worth it to you?
How lean did you get prior to surgery?
Are the scars very noticeable?
Did you have to take any time off work?
How long were you out of the gym for?

Attached: surgery.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

Bump!
how much did it cost?
where do you live?

I did, didn't pay for it tho, "free" healthcare here
AMA

Could you answer any of the questions in the OP? Most importantly, were you happy with the results and are you 100% comfortable with your shirt off now?

where do you live?

Attached: 1468085500987.png (397x402, 357K)

What's your bf% at? My body distributes fat straight to my nips if I get above like 16% and I just get what looks like gyno but it looks fine at lower body fat percentages.

is gyno a thing that you're genetically predisposed to or do you get it from doing steroids? why is everyone getting gyno??

>fuck yes it was worth it,
>wasn't fat in the first place
>my scar is about 3 cm just under the nipple. covered by nipple hair,
>was a student at the time
>no gym until stitches come off, in my case 3 weeks

lots of people get gyno during puberty. for some it never goes away. you can also get gyno from hormonal issues. drugs can also cause gyno.

it's not that uncommon, and lots of guys have minor gyno without ever noticing it, at least until they find Veeky Forums

if it's gyno and not fat you'll feel a hard lump under your nipple. if it's just fat it will be soft

When I hit puberty I got massive man titties, particularly on the left pec. Like, embarrassingly big, especially since otherwise I was skinny. I got gyno surgery for free when I was 16, now my left pec is indented but people claim to never notice until I bring it up. It was a lot easier to notice when I was lifting, I'm going to get back into weight lifting so hopefully it doesn't end up like last time where my lower pec was hugely indented.

I got gyno from drinking too much beer and milk/whey

Will get it done this year, it costs like 2500 cad here

To further the shirtless answer, the nipples do look a little bit inverted instead of full poking out, but literally no one ever commented on it

Oh I forgot to mention I came back to the doctor and got a fat implant on my pec but it didn't really take, my lower left pec looks a bit better but basically the same as after surgery.

britbongland

Nah, I know what I have is gyno. Hard, large lumps under the nipple that are there regardless of how lean I get. It makes my nips slope out of my chest.

I was extremely overweight (290 lbs 6'0") during my teen years and I'm fairly sure the hormonal imbalance caused my gyno during early puberty. I've always been aware that my nips were not normal. Steroids can also cause it due to receptors in breast tissue/estrogen imbalances etc.

went to gp and they said it was 'normal' even though there are hard lumps under the nipple. pretty sure its gyno. they said looking at me they couldnt tell there was anything wrong, probably because i'm relatively fit and not fat with massive moobs

>if it's gyno and not fat you'll feel a hard lump under your nipple. if it's just fat it will be soft

Huh, definitely gyno then, the lumps aren't that big though, do all men have it to some extent or do some guys have none of the tissue?

how do you guys get gyno I'm cruising on 200mg of test on top of HCG for a yr and just break out a bit

I definitely believe gyno is genetic

predisposition to gyno definitely is genetic. Some guys can get extremely fat and still have a relatively lean chest with no fat around the nipple.

When it comes to roids, you're essentially guaranteed one of the following side effects depending on your genetics:

hair loss
gyno
acne

I'm one of the really shitty cases where i got it even though i don't have a problem with hormones, purely genetic shit, going to mark the cirurgy next week.

At some point i got fat because of it, so it wouldn't look as ridiculous, atleast i got some muscle behind it, when i get out of the hospital i'm going to cut every fucking fat out of my body.

Attached: 1473609477048.jpg (480x410, 48K)

Fuck that hit hard, I did the same thing man. I was a kid when I randomly got it. It was really bad, so I got chubby as hell to make it look somewhat natural. When I was a kid I was super athletic and literally had kid abs, stopped everything exercise related and ate a ton. After a few months of surgery I started working out, I fell off for the last year so now I'm skinny with no muscle but I bought a gym membership and am gonna get back into it ASAP

yes
shredded as FUCK
not really, top quality surgeon
yes, even had gf feed me the meals for the first week
6 weeks, doc said I was ok but I have an extra week

Attached: gyno.jpg (720x960, 82K)

lol 200mg of test cyp is not roiding

>dont have a problem with hormones

You do, there are more hormones than testosterone and estrogen.

is that before or after?

I did a fuck load of tests, there wasn't any problem or disbalance, even the endocrinologist said it was weird

before
pic related(this one) was around 3 months post-op

Attached: 100218.jpg (3024x4032, 1.76M)

Most endos are retarded, keep that in mind.

Now i am paranoic, thanks

Are you not training chest at all?

bad angle/lightning plus I was around 3 weeks back to lifting so lost a bit muscle and gained 3kg

I did start training chest after 6 weeks from surgery, bench went down(alongside other lifts) from 90kg -> 70kg and now it's at 95kg

I have probably the worst gyno on Veeky Forums for my weight
Is there any way an Australian can get it for free? I’m already saving my money for teeth implants.
I think I’m technically Britain dual citizen so maybe there too but probably not

Attached: F5F62FAE-7926-474C-B6EE-F4E1F1211878.jpg (700x875, 122K)

Was the surgery worth it to you?
Best money i ever spent.. would do it again in a second.

How lean did you get prior to surgery?
Maybe 15% down from 20, doc told me its a big help for results

Are the scars very noticeable?
If i take off my shirt and you were say a foot away youd see minor scars. But its incredibly minor and theyve been fading the last 4 months since surgery.

Did you have to take any time off work?
I work from home, ended up working again 2 days after surgery but its just sitting at a computer. You wanna take it slow that first week, they give you decent meds i was just chilling on tramadol watching old sitcoms.

How long were you out of the gym for?
6 weeks. This is critical. All your tissues are regrouping and healing up etc. You absolutely have to wear the compression vest 4 weeks minimum (i did 6) for best results. Otherwise you risk making your scarring worse and fucking other stuff up.

9000aud but nothing out of pocket. 8000 managed to get out of retirement savings, and 2000 from health insurance. Had had an extra 1000 in my pocket when all was said and done. 9k is expensive but i went to probably most experienced guy in the country and its an expensive area.

Gyno surgery was the best thing that ever happened to me anons. Being able to walk around without constant insecurity and anxiety its worth 100k or more tbqh.

If you have enough in your super you can release it for "medical treatment to treat chronic pain". You need 2 doctors to sign off.
>Get 1 gp to fill out the centrelink form and also refer you to a good plastic surgeon
>make sure you mention gyno is causing chronic pain (physical, not mental, this is important or you need a psych to sign off)
>go to plastic surgeon and have him fill out othher half of form. And also get a quote at same time.
>Send it all off to centelink along with a letter explaining how youre a poorfag and cant afford it but you have chronic pain
>in about 2 weeks theyll approve release of your super and send a letter
>Send that letter to your super fund, the moneys in your account within three days.

Good luck brother.

Your testosterone/estrogen ratio got out of whack. If it happens during puberty you can get gyno. Then the imbalance resolves itself but the gyno remains.

At least theres surgery. 5000 is a lot but compared to the rest of your life its not much.

Your chest is in line with the development of the rest of your muscles and needs no extra emphasis. Yes it’s small by fit standards but your whole body is “small” (great by IRL standards) and your chest is proportional to that

I had the surgery done in January. It was worth it. I'd pay three times what I did for the feeling of looking at my new chest again. I didn't lose weight before hand. I have no scars, I had mine done as a keyhole procedure through the nipple, which doesn't scar. I took 2 weeks off work and lifting.