Why is this board just crypto talk

Why is this board just crypto talk

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4z2kXv9c
reddit.com/r/personalfinance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there was a better way to make money, we would be talking about it

Because it's a crypto board and crypto is the most profitable biz rn.

Its the new wave, kiddo. The biggest redistribution of wealth in our lifetimes.

Gee maybe because it's FREE MONEY!!!
pastebin.com/4z2kXv9c

Why do people complain about Veeky Forums being /crypto/? It was a shithole before, no one made money and most threads were either wagecucks complaining about their employment, or future wagecucks asking about which wagecuck career is better

Cryptoboard

because fuck the forex market.

old Veeky Forums:
>grow your lunch money 5-15%, live in a duplex and rent half of it out, piss in a cup, don't flush
new Veeky Forums:
>grow your lunch money 100% in a week, post a pink wojak when you lose 10%, get another 300% next week, rinse repeat
pajeet Veeky Forums:
>sirs, join my pump group t.me/LoosAreOppressive

It's moneymaking that doesn't require us the leave the computer.

It also makes it really easy to LARP and pretend we're better than normies.

>He actually believes this.

it already happened
retards from /g/ who left their shitty $200 used thinkpads on overnight and then kept the proceeds are easily worth millions

a single block which was easy back in 2010 is worth 400k today
at least one person posted proof of his lambo purchase

tl;dr it already happened fuck off normie

because the cat's nose looks like ethereum's logo LMAO

this board was created as a containment board to prevent crypto from taking over /g/

This board wasn't always crypto talk, but before crypto this board was just boring and repetitive. I've been here since it began in 2014 (When there were like 80 of us and we played that shitty stock exchange simulation game on marketwatch) and it just ended up being the same threads every day, a few stock threads, "rate my resume", entrepreneurship bullshit, social media marketing and drop shipping. That's literally all the board was. Then all the Ethereum shills came along and flooded the board with threads back when ETH was like $5 and made a bunch of us rich as fuck, and ever since then Veeky Forums has been /crypto/

You might be better suited to this forum --> reddit.com/r/personalfinance/

I got into crypto in june, was looking for info about shit

then i remembered i was on /b/ like 2010-2011, there must be a board about internetmoney on there too,

thanks for that, now i'm hooked on Veeky Forums even if i don't daytrade anymore. you guys have the info first; don't know how you do it but you guys got it

Veeky Forums gets the info first because there’s no moderation and no upvote/downvote stuff, when something big happens you find out instantly because you refresh the front page and there’s 6 threads about it, as opposed to a place like Reddit where big news takes 30 minutes to hit the front page because of the upvote/downvote system

>millions

Fucko you think the big money isn't already involved? The whole reason for the BTC surge is the Chinese billionaires waking up that they can use it to flood money out of the country. They don't give a fuck about some fatass hacker being able to buy a lambo when they owned hundreds of lambos before this and are now going to use it to get even richer.

who cares nigger faggot? the original poster was talking about redistribution and that is true
neckbears, people who LITERALLY had nothing to look forward to but inevitable suicide after obsessing over waifus well into their 30's, are making money
go fuck yourself

Good for you. But don't go around thinking you're some big super-hackers who are going to be the next gods of the world.

that's what it was created for

This

Mom I posted it again!

Its just surreal, I saw the countless threads on ETH back in feb/march when it was around $14-20 and it really has gone to the moon. People slave away in first world countries, 12 hour shifts 5-6 days a week for minimum wage. Devote a year of their life for £11.5k, a year of hell. Why didn't they invest?

>Why didn't they invest?
But I did

Ethereum basically single-handedly made a lot of people on here at least 6-digit-rich and turned this board from Veeky Forums into /crypto/ in a matter of months

I bought on may 9th for $80 a coin and exchanged on polo for SHITCOINS may 11th.

>May 16th ETH MOONS.
>Contemplated suicide
>will never escape fiat slavery

I was late and bought at $32. Wish I'd put more than $1200 in, still up to $98k though. I actually thought about maxing my credit cards on ETH back then, really wish I had, if I'd had a similar percentage gain in crypto with that much initial capital in now I'd be a millionaire at this point.