Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Attached: Snapchat-828589653.jpg (1440x2560, 904K)

incline box squat

He's just a Manlet who prefers to squat on the bench so that he doesn't have to lower it after Chad

decline Guillotine press

reverse decline bench

>t.

Attached: IMG_5161.jpg (290x484, 51K)

Inclined seated deadlifts.

seated ohp

Attached: 20180323_213739.jpg (1440x2560, 1.46M)

No

Attached: Free weight leg press.jpg (1440x2560, 1.48M)

it's just decline bench press wtf is wrong with you? i bet your shit gym doesn't have one

kek

Behind neck press or military press

The bench does decline
The bar is way too high up

Decline bench is a stupid exercise faggot

squat but the one with a guidance on how low to put ur butt

Rack hold box squats with a press on the top of the lift

can't fathom that people can be large? or have spotters?

it's too pushed up to be box squats and nobody would set the safety rails for that weight, maybe they wanted the rails because they hadn't decline benched before?

it has entire activation of the pec with as little shoulder involvement as possible, it's an amazing exercise, it's a similar motion to dips if that helps put it into perspective for you. i can pull up a page with chest exercise EMG activation comparisons if you'd like, saw an alright article on it once

I haven't seen anyone large enough to reach a bar at shoulder height from a bench

Decline bench.

>
No I take that back,
Parallel squats but right before parallel the balls gently rest on the head brace of the bench
>No one will draw this

This exercise was invented 12000 BC, performed towards the trunk of a dead mammoth while carrying a struggling sabretooth tiger over your shoulders.

Attached: The Lunk-Lunge.jpg (1331x1867, 298K)

that does not look like shoulder height, that bench is barely a foot up and the bar maybe four

Are you all fucking manlets?

It definitely is shoulder height, look at the treadmills

Its just box squats but with a bench

Box squats or lunges on the bench