how's it holding up bros?

Attached: afraid.png (800x800, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NCy3LxRKxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not good at all. Very close to ending it

why are so many of you fuckers bald in your early 20s

Creatine

not fucking good. My skin is acting up and it literally is affecting my daily life

Doing great, I have thick long hair down to my shoulders and always get compliments for it

The more negative features you see about yourself (actual or imaginary) the more likely you are to try and fix yourself in forms you can control

A lot of guys who lose hair early on feel like they are losing their attractiveness and they cant do anything about it, so they try anything they can to gain control.

fuck you

post pics so i can imagine having my power back as well

this

Overall quite good for a change.

>Studying going well
>Aced a chem exam with a 99
>Lifts finally going back up after a cut (just hit 135 OHP for 8 reps)
>Eating at maintenance so I'm not in a shitty mood all the time
>Fin and minoxidil starting to work so I'm not losing as much hair

However,

>qt Chinese exchange student was obviously flirting with me but I didn't make a move because of turbo autism

Attached: 1470421772823.gif (720x720, 36K)

Is it normal to have your hairline up a little bit on youe temples at 23?

I feel ya man, acne fucking sucks. And no, I don't mean pimples. I mean cystic acne, this shit hurts so much. My day to day routine feels like it's surrounded around fixing this disgusting shit that's growing on my face.

My primary care prescribed me clindamycin gel, and thankfully it's been helping a bit. About 85% of what is on my face is now scarring, but it still fucking sucks.

not good

there have been rumors on balding forums that some italian scientist has found, what he claims, is effectively a total cure. he will present it at a conference on april 14th. i hope will all my heart this is not false infomation.

Go for it man. If things are up for you, then take advantage of it and get that china lady. Just be yourself, make good eye contact, and flirt back. You got this.

Sometimes I really wish I could just fucking die.

Here's hoping he doesn't end up at the side of a river.

nice meme

Attached: protein.png (476x181, 80K)

I got an annoying acne breakout on just my one arm so I cant wear a tanktop for like a week. It should clear up with a bit of sun but it's still annoying as hell, looks like I have aids.

Me too

Yeah he might kill a billion dollar fake hair industry.

Probably gonna shoot himself in the back of the head three times

Is it to prevent balding? Regrowing hair in a natural way? Is it based on trials?

Link if you can

Attached: 046657ede3154549514cc754684cdd013f51e7c5ffee9a90fc5cab6ef1d1b1ab.jpg (625x374, 74K)

Got a mire from an old guy at a bar. He said it shows that I put in work at the gym. Am I making it???
>tfw mires from old guys mean more to you than mires from qts

Not bad. Going over to this one's place tonight, see you later boys
>we're all gonna make it

Attached: Capture.png (749x696, 112K)

Not good

Gotta be real careful. Spent almost $1000 on 35c0r75 in the space of 6 days. Bad, bad habit to develop

i think i have borderline personality disorder

Probably just depression.
How old are you?

excellent. just struck a deal with two large companies which will make my own company a shit ton of money. last year we turned over about £2,000 (was still studying at the time), this year we're set to turn over approximately £21 million just from this one deal, with cherries on top from the other projects we have planned. hyped as fuck, i will be test driving and probably buying a jaguar f type V6 coupe next week as a result.

romantic/sex life is dead tho. also cutting rn so craving weird shit all the fucking time.

first girl i've loved changed plans to see me today saying that she's "feeling physically and mentally fucked up"
been trying to play vidya with her as well like we use to do like 2 fucking weeks ago and she makes excuses, yet plays with her other friends
i just want to fucking die, i can't stop crying and my chest + heart are hurting so much from all of this, fitness can't even help me from this as i can't go a minute without thinking about her
i want off this ride bros

Attached: 19956826_1417208211702507_5602561791634697947_o.jpg (1436x894, 41K)

Damn user that's awesome.
>pls giv internship

I've wasted my youth Tbh

Attached: 1513992244292.png (713x611, 26K)

The love of my life just ended things with me. Wouldn't even talk to me, just text. RIP my heart.

pls delet this, I don't need the reminder.

Attached: 1472409701605.jpg (1959x1469, 393K)

how did you get started with your business?

finally started doing everything right and being the best man i can be

still alone and not afraid of death. im so fucking lonely that i don't know what to do.

In the off chance this is true, what tf do you do. 2k to 21 million in a year. Funny guy.

>inb4 you are younger than me and have not wasted your youth quite as badly

Attached: 1514470150450.png (688x578, 32K)

this

this user, share the link.

he promises it will regrow hair. it will end the JUST, once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NCy3LxRKxA

we'll always be here

thank you brah.

i started when i was at uni with a friend after realizing with him that neither of us wanted to go into our respective fields forevermore after leaving. we basically bounced some ideas around until we found one we thought was viable ie obscure enough not to be pursued by everyone who wanted to be self employed, yet easy enough to allow entry with limited funds. we settled on dairy.

i run a dairy in the UK. we mostly sell at commodity prices to large customers in the food service and food manufacture industries. that's now - before that we were very much a small, artisanal operation while we were still at uni, hence the big jump. the reason the jump was possible was because we surround(ed) ourselves with excellent advisors, all experts in their field - they want to help two young chaps (we're 23) because the industry is full of wily old men. this led to us being led to some government backing due to a dairy crisis in the UK right now, which led to the banks becoming willing to lend large sums, which resulted in the automation of all our products in a factory space we lease for £100 per year (long story).

Jokes on you, I've had a shit hairline since I was born.

exactly how I feel about the produce business in the US.

It is all old aging out people and they desperately need new blood

> i spent one year in a buisness and now i'm a multi millionarrie at 23

what buisness you ask - dairy.

thank god my dad has a full head of thick black hair and he's nearing 50. I have 1/16th native american in me, and natives have that thick dark hair gene, those fuckers never go bald. Odds are, I won't be losing it hair until I'm well into my senior years.

Well in that case, well done user and good luck. And as you are rich af don't become another well off prick in your 30's

>left my country January 2017
>spent 7 months in Japan backpacking around, working on farms, drinking in the big cities, and so forth
>headed to Australia
>spent 7 months working a bit, living the NEET lifestyle, and actually start dieting and working out for once
>now heading back to my country this Monday

It's a weird feel brehs. A year has blown by like this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yuru Camp - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.01_[2018.03.24_11.21.16].jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

I don't know why girls hate me so much. I was a morbidly obese teen and girls still were interested in me romantically (didn't get anything from them because autistic and didn't know how to react) but now I am well built with healthy body fat levels and it's like all girls either ignore me, appear to be disgusted by me or in rare cases seem interested and then ghost me. I checked every single thing that I do and I couldn't find anything that makes me deserve this

>don't become another well off pric in his 30's
its an inevitability unless he approaches giga-rich, so rich that you have no possible use for all of your money. Most people go through a rather linear progression

1. Rich enough for myself
2. Rich enough for my family
3. Rich enough for my community
4. Yacht for mself
5. Rich enough to throw money at weird and faraway causes

new blood in old sectors rarely fails, it seems, in my limited experience. i know a guy with an american venture capitalist behind him who's 28 who's supporting him with an investment of about £100 million. ubelievably driven guy and he's got some excellent ideas for the industry. we hope to work with him in the future, perhaps by co-investing in a joint venture.

thank you brah. i will try not to.

it may be surprising but there's a hell of a lot of money in dairy. i don't know the exact numbers, but can you think of a household that doesn't have milk, cheese and butter in it at all times? retail is also a small proportion of the market - the real money is tied up in food manufacture and food service.

God dammit gonna fucking shave it

Wouldn't the start up costs be high, cos you need to get cows and all that stuff?

sounds like oneitis my man
you say you "love" her and yet your relationship is still in the stage where you're making plans to see each other? that's not love, that's infatuation. the later emotions you describe pretty much confirm that.

you sound clingy, and perhaps too earnest/smothering as well. cease all attempts to contact her immediately. move on with your life. she will contact you. and if she doesn't, that's fine too. your happiness cannot be predicated on someone else giving you attention.

What the fuck are you guys doing to become bald already in your early 20’s? I’m 21 and I have a full set of long wavy hair.

Attached: F6261491-DB45-4DCD-B83D-566775679829.png (1032x756, 68K)

Just having shit genes and being unlucky I guess. It's not like trying to bald or anything.

Getting fit for girls is a meme bros, i thought getting jacked and swimming in pooni would make me happy, it has really only shown me how shallow people and life in general is.
I'm thinking about competing in a physique comp to give myself something to look forward to/work towards.

Attached: IMG_20180323_003639.jpg (703x380, 35K)

swimming in pooni is hilariously overrated by most people, random sex is somewhere in between masturbation and exercising at the gym

I just accepted a grad job in geotech engineering and, although I haven't even started yet, I already feel like I've made the wrong decision and should instead be focusing on my own venture.

you're right, everyone is telling me to stop being so clingy but not messaging her eats away at me to the point where i can't fucking function man

I'm sorry user. Take the Meyers Briggs. What's your personality type?

you ought to look up "the book of pook", it's kind of a dating advice big copypasta thing

i don't agree with all of it, but there are some really useful ideas in it, as far as the attitude to have toward dating and so on. give it a read, since you seem to have so much spare time to think about this chick

same bro this malevolent bitch keeps leading me on and ghosting me if she doesnt reply by tomorrow it's oficially done
i have messaged back after ceasing contact a bunch of times and it doesnt turn out any better even if she responds just dont make my same mistake and dont orbit her if its clear she wont do anything with you

Shave that shit and just be bald. Johnny Sinns is bald. And are you taking Creatine?

>have messaged back after ceasing contact
that's not how ceasing contact works

>crushing hard on this unbelievably great girl
>tfw she tells me she really likes me and wants to keep seeing me

fuck me bros it feels so good
and this is just one of the things that's been going great lately
I'm so happy

Attached: 1518634509633.gif (227x221, 980K)

yeah you are not mssging anymore for several months its basically no contact and you dont want to talk
but then you go full retard and try to contact again thats what i mean

Sounds pretty cool man. At least you got the chance to travel. I might start moving to another state here in the US. Ill see how school turns out first tho. If im not able to transfer ill just rethink my goals in life. See what i really want to do. Kind of rethinking my major atm. Ill figure it out tho.

I'm not sure anymore.
I'm having a hard time believing I'm making any progress, and I have unrealistic expectations.

I keep seeing qts at the gym, but I they're all 2qt4me, so I don't bother. Plus, the last one I tried talking with hasn't been back since.

Why is it that people think you can only get fit for one reason? I'm in it because I want to see myself improving at something, I want the aesthetics, and the prospect of finally feeling tfw gf doesn't hurt either.

literally have strangers girls come up and comment on how thick and beautiful my hair is and say theyre jealous

breddy good

Attached: 1519785692551.jpg (250x250, 14K)

she put me in the friend zone to try and work things out with her abusive boyfriend.

Attached: lolreally.jpg (1000x667, 48K)

walk away, cut all contact. do not contact again.

just took it again. INTP why?

jesus that sounds miserable. i really like her..

>jesus that sounds miserable. i really like her..
Too fucking bad. She's not that into you.

they are high, but 90% of that cost is machinery. we buy in milk from a leading dairy with whom we have a good relationship. there was a similar project trying to get off the ground at the same time i began establishing my company properly, but their startup cost was prohibitive because they had to have a whole new building constructed, the land paid for, and the building had to be made suitable for food production. they also had to get jacketed tanks, food grade piping/valving and CIP systems (automatic cleaning) in place, THEN their costs for machinery etc began. we started on £615,000, they needed 10 times that.

if we could afford it, we would have our own farms, but dairy processors very very rarely own the cows form whose milk they produce their products. the amount of land, building works and cattle cost would be prohibitively expensive.

the guy we buy milk from began as a dairy farmer with his brothers. now they're running a £140 million processing facility, which i've been to. very impressive place. they still own that farm, but only that farm. 99% of the time farmers are contracted over a period of months to supply milk to one processor.

this approach is rude as fuck. if there's any friendly connection there whatsoever outside of simply wanting sex, cutting contact is just being a prick. better to let her know your intentions from the get go, then you'll never end up in the friendzone. getting yourself friendzoned then pretending the girl doesn't exist is pseudomasculine as fuck.

You know what you have to do, if you stick around you’ll look back and realize how much time you wasted and unnecessary agony you caused yourself

going good. regrowing my hair with peppermintoil+pumpkin seeds oil applied 30min a day, castor oil before bed, and 15 min balyam yoga at morning and breakfast.

try it 4-5 months before u consider hair transplant

>yoga to regrow hair
the american populace cannot possibly be this easily duped.

i'm norwegian, and it's an indian practice.

how about doing some fucking research before you go full retard? Balyam yoga fuckings works.

this is pathetic. the utter indignity that hair loss drives men to is saddening.

>/Friday Night Feels/
>fuck gf sunday, call off work monday, fuck more
>thursday she asks if I told anyone
>sure my one work buddy
>"tell me what he thinks"
>he doesn't approve cuz christcuck
>melts down for days like his opinion matters
>took it personally, gonna dye her hair
Women are literally this fucking retarded. I gotta get better at filtering reality into unicorns and rainbows to prevent crushing these fragile "strong independent wamen" ffs these fucking children. Swear to fucking god If your pussies weren't moist and tight af you'd all just be the autistic kid nobody talks to and everyone hates.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-22-09-36-30.jpg (1289x938, 748K)

I fucked up my life by making this retarded ass decision that got me fired from work. I need to bounce back and get another job, but I have zero motivation. The idea of starting a job from the beginning gain is just painful, honestly. I really just get anxiety at the idea.

I feel like I'm going nowhere. I screw up any chance I get, and I just don't truly know what I want to do. I'm such an awkward guy and I don't really like my friends that much.

so lets get this straight, not tryan insult you but it seems a bit unbelievable:

> you buy dairy from farmers
> you 'process' it in some way
> you got a loan for 600k to get processing machinery
> during this process you got (without any previous exp in dairy or buisness in general) 'surrounded by excellent advisors'
> last year you supplied 2000$ worth of dairy products, from your 600k factory
> ????
> now you have orders for 21 milion £ worth of processed dairy.

>Have thick curly hair for most of my life
>All of a sudden, start finding hairs in the shower and on my pillow much more often
>Notice a small patch of hairline that's no longer there
>Remember my mom telling me that her dad was bald before he was 30.
I am afraid.

>I feel like I'm going nowhere. I screw up any chance I get, and I just don't truly know what I want to do. I'm such an awkward guy and I don't really like my friends that much.
I could have easily wrote this. What was the decision breh?

do not be afraid. balding is painless.

I got unmatched on Tinder after a thicc Lebanese Muslim girl superliked me and then spoke to me on the phone
I think it's because I said my family is Christian

Thanks, Jesus. You saved me from race-mixing out of desperation.

POST PICS YOU USE ON THERE NOW
CHAD

YOU CANT HAVE THIS SUCCESS AND NOT EXPLAIN IT

i'm with you bro, i thought i'd never have to worry
> good hairline all life, people make jokes that i'll never go bald, compliment hair
> Norwood 2 in 3 months

I'm gonna get roasted because it's retarded as fuck, but fuck it; Someone at a work function gave me ketamine and I took it. So did a couple of other guys, and one had a bad reaction and almost died, meaning we got caught.

I can deal with pain, that's not the problem.

The worst part came when some bald cashier said something like "must be nice to be able to grow your hair out". I don't make a habit of fake-smiling, but fuck, what do you even say to that?

your'e correct, it's totally unbelievable and i am extremely grateful for it. given the nature of this website i am not surprised you don't believe me.

>you buy dairy from farmers
we buy milk from a big processor, not directly from farmers.
> you 'process' it in some way
we break it down into its protein and fat. we break the milk down into skim milk (which we sell back to the dairy to be dried into powder) and it's fat (cream). we use this to churn butter, produce cheese and bottle for sale to other businesses.
> you got a loan for 600k to get processing machinery
£150 was granted by a scheme funded by the UK government. we found a bank who were willing to consider this grant as deposit money who then agreed to front the rest of the money upon our displaying the market opportunity and our relationships with key industry people. this was the hardest part.
> during this process you got (without any previous exp in dairy or buisness in general) 'surrounded by excellent advisors
it wasn't hard. one leads to another, and another and so on. knocking on doors and picking up the phone is all we've ever needed to do. i am 100% certian that if we weren't young and hungry we wouldn't have got the interest we have, but how can i know. this isn't even unusual, it's very common for older retired gentlemen to act as mentors.
> last year you supplied 2000$ worth of dairy products, from your 600k factory
at that time we were an artisanal business, not even a ltd company, working from a small rented kitchen in our city. it was also GBP not USD. we were discovered by the government who helped us get our grant money which resulted in the financing of our 600k start up scenario.
> ????
> now you have orders for 21 milion £ worth of processed dairy.
we gave 15% of the company away to one of europe's largest ingredient manufacturers to lock them into a 3 year contract to take certain volumes of all of our products annually. £21 million for that kind of business is small.

Stop fucking touching your face and wash your pillow case at least once every 2 weeks you disgusting fuck. That'll clear +70% of your acne.

Use lots of coconut oil, vitamin C, and sunscreen. Try not to use products with sulfates, alcohol, and silicone (or at least not too much) as they can dry out your skin/clog your pores and make you break out again. Sleep regularly, moisturize, and drink lots of water. Best of luck to your face gains.

2018 is a bust so far. My long term gf caught me texting some other chick and dumped me even though I never even met up with her at that point. So then I fucked this chick out of spite, ex finds out. There's no turning back.

About a week later I was having drinks with friends and crashed into a fucking tree on the way home. Witnesses call 911. Cops show up, I blow a .25 and spend the night in jail with a $3k bond.

So now no car, no job, and no license for 90 days, no real gf except a fuckbuddy who's 6 years younger and is annoying af most the time and I've already spent $5k easy on lawyers and court fees.

It's not even the end of march yet. I brought this all on myself but goddamn this is the worst year I've ever had so far.

At least the gym is a 5 minute jog away. I go occasionally when I have energy after hating life so hard.

Attached: dui_checkpoint-1487926943-6111-1495821801-703.jpg (800x600, 43K)

no offence but this isn't helpful. i tried every last home remedy and almost every last drug until i decided to go on roaccutane (accutane in the USA) after it got so bad that i got huge cyst like bumps below my skin that would swell a portion of my face up each time i got one. cleared the lot up in one month, and i'm not surprised, it was extreme stuff.

basically home remedies work if there is a self imposed problem in the first place. if you have greasy ass hair and it causes acne, the pillow thing will work. if it's a genetic susceptibility, that advice is useless.