>Boogie will never lose the w-

...woah!

130 pounds from his target weight. Holy shit, he's actually going to make it.

Attached: Boogie weight loss.png (637x610, 51K)

I don't give a shit. The fact I'm now familiar with who this guy is only goes to show how many fuckers on fit are autistic fucks from degenerate boards

He will relapse 100%

Holy shit this fat fuck is still 3 8 0 mother fucking pounds, he will never make it

Attached: 1518325238666.webm (640x800, 1.58M)

t. 370lb American

>250 lb goal weight

Has he considered not being a fat ass?

>tfw his goal weight is still morbidly obese

Attached: dennis.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

you can just call him an american

250 is his goal???!!! Wtf? I'm 6-4" and am cutting from 260

Boogie is 6' 11"

Kek

What a loose ass, she needs some kind of ass bra.

Attached: eat big get big.jpg (593x154, 33K)

His doctor said he's gonna have like 50lb of loose skin by the time he reaches 250lb so after he gets the skin removed, he'll be 200lb

Guy is like 5'8"

He's 6' 11" and big boned

This make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You are a definite faggot.

He's been at this weight for like 2 months. How is he plateaued with an egg sized stomach?

His goal weight is still massively obese...
He should be aiming for 165 pounds, not 250.

So his cucking gf took his money and walked out on him. That was expected.
She also took half his weight. That was unexpected.

As the saying goes: Behind every successful man is a supportive woman and behind every failed man is a shitty parasite.

Fuck this shameless degenerate social media attention whore parasite and fuck all of you people enabling him. This person should be collecting disability until his early death from diabetes, I should never have learned who he is.

We have enough examples of how not to live, let this chaff burn

Google "weight set points".

This poor bugger is done for. His body has been so utterly destroyed by his unnaturally extreme diet that it has very likely completely altered the way it reacts to food, perhaps permanently. He will have to be VERY careful to not engorge at all for the next few years at least.

Keeping up a diet relatively close to when you began is easy. Your motivation may still be burning strong, you are now learning dietary discipline and coping strategies to resist hunger and cravings. you have also probably developed some kind of habitual exercise routine. if you don't fuck up months into the diet, fantastic.

as anyone who has been experienced the religious eating and training we all low on this board will tell you, when that motivation runs out, you are in trouble. unless you're disciplined enough to stick to it, relapsing is likely. a week of unstructured eating for a regular dude is ok, a cake for this guy is going from square 99 to square 1 in snakes and ladders. he'll have to be vigilant in this regard every single fucking day for YEARS, and (surgery aside) unless he has gone from a self hating, disordered mess to a tribute to human willpower in the space of a few months, he will sadly relapse. the damage is done and he is paying the price.

aww cool. I love boogie hate threads :D

Attached: zyzz boogie.png (2518x1024, 205K)

Pretty pissed I know so much about this guy too. Boogie and 6ix9ine. Thanks for shoving these people in my face, Veeky Forums

>goal weight is 250

His goal is to go from morbidly obese to just plain obese. WTF!

says the guy who likes loose ass trannys

Attached: 1519152598620.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

hes probably gonna need 40lbs of skin removed once he hits 250

>my current fatass weight that made me go "i'm so overweight I need to drastically rethink all of my eating and workout habits" is some american e-celebs goal

Attached: 1520696103687.jpg (410x307, 47K)

He should do it when/if he reaches 200 pounds. and all the leather removed should be used to make a wall rug.

his goal is fucking 250? i felt morbidly obese at 6'0 220. fucking embarassing.

Faggot

Attached: IMG_1868.jpg (1276x515, 239K)

no, both of those were expected. his wife is obese as well. it was obvious she's a feeder who was just hoping for him to die and the second he made any attempt to lose weight she had to cut bait and run

He'll clearly have a heart attack when he's only 2lbs away from his goal weight and die in the shower or something like that.

Nice 200 word essay you got there

this

Attached: happyklokovjpeg.png (415x557, 539K)

I just hope he makes it first so that he constantly tells people he easily could have maintained or lost more and decided he was happier when immobile #cope

Boogie dies in 2018.

Well its a good goal considering his fat ass was 600lbs his weight loss is gonna be harder because he was an abused little shit and food is his drug

No he won't.

250 goal weight seems so weird. 250 is my max lol.

Attached: 1521478416761.png (1852x957, 467K)

250 is his goal? How fucking tall is he? I was medically obese as a 220lb 6 foot man. Isn't he supposedly a manlet, like 5'10 or 9?

SCUUUUM GANNNGG

He's been at 380ish pounds forever. Fat fuck is plateauing lmao

>Tfw his goal weight was me at my fattest
Kek.

>mfw I will never have this girl

Attached: 1504320636091.jpg (250x250, 11K)