/plg/ powerlifting general

Bla bla bla

Weightlifters do your sport as accesories

Bla bla bla

U all fat

Bla bla bla

Enjoy your stay in the incel support group

Attached: E7447368-CC28-45F3-AD6C-6152E1C874DD.jpg (249x260, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropcanvas.com/cwrlf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At best, you barely accomplish one of these.

Attached: 7e29892c5fc9a375dcd1b8e51a8449b2.jpg (631x629, 247K)

Projection

projection

N-no :/ 170
Exactly

You two homos should fugg

Attached: 57b8d040b787e.jpg (530x734, 183K)

I wanna be a powerlifter and I'm currently a 6' 1'' 190lb mostly DYEL. What program should I start with ?

Projection

post your stats for bench press, squat and deadlift you insecure faggot manlet

Projection

This w-e the BBM templates are 30% off again.
We need only 2 more left.
Anyone keen on groupbuying?

Attached: 1521752705223.webm (320x240, 1.5M)

>BBM

total dog shit

Who else has their mental health tied to performance in the gym?

If I have a good workout everything else feels good but a bad workout kills everything else for me

Had my first good heavy bench workout in ages since moving to a commercial gym. I think I've finally got the hang of their shit benches

>WAWTT?
>WAWET?
>WAWFT?

what dat?

Why don’t you guys owg?

Yes it's bad and it's horribly toxic. I don't recommend getting in the habit of letting your strength or aesthetics affect how you feel about yourself or your mood with the world. I'm finally out of the vicious loop and life is becoming more enjoyable. Rather stopped caring so much and now just enjoying the ride with lifting. Fit is toxic as hell with people so insecure

I know I shouldn't but a bad workout just frustrates me like crazy. I genuinely enjoy doing this and don't want to stop though

Working with shitty commercial benches the last few months has been maddening

especially since I was starting to get close to 3 plate at my old gym

>bouncy bar faggot shit

fuck off back to your containment thread that slides into the trash after 12 posts you little hobbit shit

Attached: 1515185201508.png (500x500, 203K)

Attached: 73363C15-4770-46F8-8FC2-FC3EC5121FD0.jpg (965x1198, 331K)

The bottom squat is barley below parallel

barbell medicine templates.
we have all but 2 left.

Hating on people who have fun lifting weights and being fit... the entire point of this board. Sad!

starting strength. if you want to powerlift, you could probably get away with not doing the power clean. but at least try to learn it.

Which ones do you need?

HLM and Time crunch.
Already have all other ones.

are they good?

never even seen them desu

>6'1"
>trying to be a powerlifter
Not even once. Even superheavyweights are 140kg manlets. Literally cannot compete in any strength sport, best bet is athletic mode bro.

The bridge is good

You can be a deadlift king, and don’t fall for the sumo meme

I've had 2L of whole milk today without even intending to

guess gains are on the way

I'm thinking of switching to oly lifting. I'm 6'0, 110kg been lifting for 7mo, i can highbar back squat 200kg for 3x5. My proportions are fairly great, short femurs, long torso. Thinking of going oly once i hit 300kg back squat.

>WAWTT
Skipped legs for tomorrow, did chest tris and shoulders.
OHP 77.5kg @ 5, 4(1), 2(1)(1)(1)
Dunno why shoulder strength drops off, might add more volune
Pushups w/ parellettes 3x10 +10kg
DB OTE 30KG @%3x10
Canle facepulls 12pl8s @ 3x10

Pls be front squat

pretty good for early intermediates.
people here say they are shit because they cost money, which is a fair critique, but i guess they're good for people who want to try decent quality autistic cookiecutter programs .

You can still start doing tech work with 30kg. Right now my numbers on clean and snatch are as high as a guy who has 50kg over my squat and deadlift, just becuse my tech is better.

It's 6:30am and I forgot to sleep. Should I sleep or nah?

Only benefit would be that I'll fall asleep early and be in a cozy sleep pattern for a while.
Downside is I feel like poo

want to share?

google the fit volafile. you can find the stuff there.
besides, you keen on groupbuying the last 2 templates?

not likely

I"m running my own program and liking it just wanted to see what they were like

>giving a Jew your money

Attached: 38B961FF-B7F3-49DE-B018-B5A5EFB91222.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Binch 130kg for 5 easy comp singles
>Diddly 180kg x 5
>tfw will hit my push pull goals of 140/200 in comp setting
who here #goingasplanned

Wew

Attached: 1521745657906.jpg (600x887, 106K)

world record squat is 571.5kg (NOT done in crossfit cuckbouncing btw) you weak little shit, so your moving the goal posts is not an argument. also, you can't squat more than 50kg anyway, so quit acting like you're not an over compensating fuck boy LMFAO.

Attached: 1519600707752.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

Attached: 1520804410483.jpg (843x843, 154K)

Let me guess

Trex arms

Nah horrible technique on Deadlift for a good 2 years then 1 year lower back rehab + technique work.

>tfw i can bench 125kg for 1 but cant even DL 180kg for 1 yet...

All the top strongmen are over 6 ft you manlet cuck

Are you willing to bloatmax to 200kg?

lmao

I have got 130kgx1 tng once and have deadlifted 240kg conventional

Yeah I think that's the more common one, even in my small ass gym you have guys in 220+ range but can't break 120kg tng binch. It's fun mogging people in binch tbqh.

Haven't gone to the gym in 2 weeks, lads ...

I set a big squat PR then i just quit lifting for 2 weeks (did one single deload day a week ago)

Attached: 1519585921115.png (646x595, 67K)

my commerical gym I've seen one person do a 210kg then fail 220

He was well over 100kg himself too

That's okay

im scared of going to the gym and let everyone else see how weak ive gotten

what other reason is there to live

Why?

>shoulder nerve pinching pain every time I workout upper body

Why was I born with cuck genetics...

>>bouncy bar faggot shit
just because you can't do it does not make it a less impresive sport, requires discipline,strength,body awareness,time precticing techniqe, time working on mobility and is an olympic sport, yea when shit gets hard not a lot of people follow, no shit sherlock

Rate my amateur hour deadlift form - I know form was rough as fuck putting it down but i'm focusing on actually picking the bar up at this point. I keep feelingl ike I'm dropping my hips too far.

Bonus amateur video included.

Attached: Amateur hour deadlift.webm (320x240, 429K)

is this bait?

The only difference between that description and powerlifting is being an Olympic sport.

use a real bar
go to a gym
start GOMAD asap

That weight set looks familiar. You need a real gym though, the plates and bar are too small to ingrain good habits.

Sign up to a gym, download a copy of Starting Strength 3e, run it until all three phases are milked dry.

nah, i can do all the movements just fine and better than you'll EVER be able to, so stop projecting, poser faggot.

Attached: 1512190626039.jpg (199x372, 28K)

>GOMAD

lol no. GOMAD is for 'hardgainer' twinks to force calories in. Of which user is definitely not, assuming it's not bait.

pussy

its like you don't want to be like pic related

Attached: 2222233333.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>not going swimming on your days off for a active and fun recovery
>not checking out hot milfs and getting mires from young qt life guards even being sub 3/2/4 skinny fat

Who /swimming pool on Saturdays/ here?

Attached: 1521882608597.png (320x320, 68K)

im too bloatmaxxed to go to swimming

going swimming today, can't really swim too well desu though

no such thing desu, if you lift just a bit you will be best looking guy there i guarantee

Same, literally getting over taken by old people and kids constantly when swimming, still fun, just go at your own pace and dont stress it

Tue/thu for me, the best cardio.

I'm too dense and my legs sink unless I'm constantly kicking hard fuck swimming

I'm swimming but I can only swim on my back. I need to fucking hire someone finally to teach me how to swim.

Very good me lad, did you add nesquik, oats, whey and possibly oil to that?

Attached: garagebro.jpg (605x602, 74K)

Just pulled an atrocious 320 after 5x2 ssb box squats with 170+40 band

very true, I don't have a lot of money and I NEED to re-learn, you can't learn swimming effective through the internet right?

wtf do you even pull regularly

I only do snatch grip deads once a week

I did the 320 to see where i am and if the snatch grip is working, ive got 5x3 with 230 now

1kg more and ur the strongest puller in plg ever i think

Im not cause i did it with straps, got really tight forearms atm and its inhibiting grip

just hook grip and use some chalk it's that easy.

>got really tight forearms atm
stretch wrist flexors its easy just get into a pushup position on the knees and lean forward while keeping palms on the ground wit hyour bodyweight it should be stretching the fk outta them

You can, I haven’t but think about it. I had an instructor for years, just watch some YouTube videos or something and try to correct one stroke at a time.

dropcanvas.com/cwrlf
here's a swimming book if you care enough, I got my swimming form a lot better with this

>epub
What the fuck is wrong with you, you'd make Satan jelly of your cruelness.

Any downsides to LP with 6x2r? Hoping it helps me keep my technique more consistent.

[blog]
Finally got a job offer. A few months until start-up though. I won't be too specific, but it's a consultant business with seemingly great opportunities for personal and professional (? knowledge etc) development.

Anxiety issues that I posted about late last year are more or less taken care of. I said I was going to the doctor for them, but due to the timing I never really got around to it. It passed by itself (more or less), but I see the wiser choice would've been to seek professional help.

Happy Easter, lads.
[/blog]

Attached: 360-310-4402.webm (192x158, 20K)

what's wrong with epub?

>7mb for a book
Not suspicious at all, especially if it's from Veeky Forums. Fuck off with your obvious viruses.

Yeah same here, a bad workout puts me in rage the rest of the day. Adjusting to new benches is a pain in the ass as well because each one is so different

Glad you're well mate.

Anyone else been keeping up with this year's Powerlifting University? I managed to find an extension that rips vimeo so I can watch (or convert to MP3 and listen) at leisure, Mike Ts one is pretty interesting, furthers ideas around his emerging strategy thing a bit more.
Didn't manage to get day 3's but don't think I missed too much.

You can get paid vimeo for free?

Thanks man.

What's Mike Ts emerging strategy? I've seen a couple posts about his new stuff here, but haven't got a grip about it.

Im about to puke

Started with the stack on cable rows, repped until failure and had someone moving the pin up every time i failed, got about 50 reps and im dying

So you stopped doing multiple sets and now just do a huge dropset for back?

Are you posting mid workout? Try harder instead of wasting time on /plg/ 30-60 sec rest times CMON

It varies, doesnt matter the setup just as long as theres a lot of volume in a short space of time

Im done now

>Im done now
ok then, have a nice day and don't forget to eat something good now.

First day of 5th set
Bench 4x2 1x7 @ 112.5kg
Floor press [email protected]
Neutral grip DB Bench 3x10
Triceps Ext 5x20
Side Raises

Pretty comfy desu

I try to keep my work/lifting/relationships from affecting each other. I feel like it's a lot healthier for me that way.