It's a Friday night. Why are you here?

It's a Friday night. Why are you here?

Attached: why are you here.jpg (2048x1362, 570K)

i unironically enjoy solitude

Because I'm a Big Guy.

Keeps me up at work.

Attached: 171a5bc6a075ec63e6da8227cdcb30c6.jpg (800x1353, 155K)

I don’t want to spend any money

Casual Encounters was shut down.

i used to have friends and hang out every weekend but since i got /fit i noticed each of them were a pair a cuckolds trying to overcompensate so hard

seriosuly, dont get friends unless they are gigachads, the average male is jelly and cuck as fuck lol

Snap city.

Attached: 1366679751329.jpg (633x877, 95K)

how

Veeky Forums is 18+

>not assuming alpha status within your friend-group and showing them the light

wife's out with her friends. enjoying a night to myseld

>Veeky Forums is +18

>t.30 years old wagecuck

Attached: 23e.png (574x532, 51K)

>qt blue hair art hoe from tinder wants me to smoke weed with her and her dumb art hoe friends
>she also wants my dick real bad
>I'm desprate as fuck
>currently sitting in parking lot waiting for them
>decided to check Veeky Forums out of boredom

Honeslty fuck this shit. While I do have a good chance at fucking her I'd rather be at home shit posting. The normie life just isn't for me lads...

Attached: 1521067351987s.jpg (249x193, 5K)

Because I go out on Saturdays.

Same. Just blew it all on rent and a new phone

Cause I have a home gym and my wife is putting the baby to bed.

me too

>worked until 4:45
>came home to GF feeding dogs
>we both immediately head to gym
>7 we go meet her brother and his kids for dinner
>Get some tequila
>take a shower together at the house
>shes watching some TV show
>Im on here and playing video games

That's why.

everytime i get friends, i realize why i left my last ones, and then i leave the current group and want friends again.
I miss having a gf, but i dont think i'll ever get one again despite having multiple in my life time.

Attached: 1519112756408.jpg (765x1024, 174K)

>bringing friends
>thinks he's getting laid
LOL oh man.

90lb one arm decline weighted kettlebell situps with twist.
But actually a back injury, probably a herniated disk, I think.

Attached: 1358971894625.png (879x675, 1.06M)

Attached: 1366090444472.jpg (500x297, 63K)

Sleep gains

Ikr what a TARD

Attached: 1520986619385.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

got fucking work at 8 am tomorrow and I'm at the stage where fucking hangovers are becoming a force to reckon with. so no drinking or socializing for me for awhile

how it feels like having a herniated disk ?

I used to be depressed when I found myself alone on weekends, but when I do good in the gym I honestly don't care

In between studying for midterms

Same here, although at this point I don't know if I actually do or if I've just convinced myself I do after all these years

Acting in a play and I'm in between scenes, get off my back bro

Just got off work, and I got work in 12 hours

It's okay user, we both know she doesn't actually want your D.

Would it be weird of me to go to a bar by myself? My social gains are lacking I figured I give it a try. Any tips?

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

I work at a bar and I'm sitting here at the door checking ids and browsing Veeky Forums

thats what meme lifts do

its not that weird, just say your friends are busy or that you just moved here if anyone asks, actually a good way to meet other lonely fucks depending on what bar you go to.

*out sucking chads dick

Just be straight up don't fucking pretend. Tell the guy ir girl you're trying to meet new people. Be genuine and no one will care. Their drinking so someone will talk your ear off. Sit at the bar and chat up neighbor or go play pool

i have no friends. what else can i do on friday night?

don't have any hobbies or anything either, nothing really interests me tbqh

Killing time before I meet this chick for a bj. She wanted sex lmao but I told her I only do that in relationships, no hookups (which is true considering I’m a fucken khv) so yeah. A lil nervous but I think I’ll be alright

I just came back from a party lol

takin a break from homework

Veeky Forums I'm sure this will be rambling but i have to get it off my chest. i just had a humiliating experience at a bar with coworkers and this is the only place to post it and it sorta relates to >typical Veeky Forums autist, 25 years old never been to a bar socially, no friends, annoyed by everyone
>coworkers going to one because another person is leaving, convince me to go
>i sit there for a few hours basically not talking to anyone and sitting with my coworker's dog, don't even eat or drink anything because i dont feel like it, basically as autistic as i assumed it would be
>listen to coworker talk about terrible dates she had
>finally they order me some long island iced tea shit and everyone "amazed" that im actually drinking thats how autistic i am
>talk a bit after having that becase i got buzzed, then we leave
>almost pissed pants on train home but made it to piss in bushes on way home

WHY THE FUCK DO I EVEN BOTHER I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF WHY DIDN'T I JUST GO RIGHT HOME

You overthink shit and you need to learn to tell your brain to shut the fuck up and live in the moment

The free market will fix it

Did she ask you to bring the weed?

I'm a full time student at the moment, and I work part time as much as I can balance. Where I work you pretty much have to work Friday/Saturday or they won't keep you, because of my normal school schedule I have to work evenings. So I just get home fucking exhausted and have a beer or two and go to bed

buddy I'm going to tell you something and I hope you take the advice, but don't go to something you don't want to go to. Find activities you enjoy and do those instead.

I can't believe I used to think Hardy looked fucking huge as Bane. Even in that pic he looks tiny

I fucking hope not or he's a dumb fuck if he did

Holy shit nigger are you me?

Literal meme retard.

i didn tknow what to do, thats how autistic i am. if i turned my brain off i wouldnt have even known what to do. i had nothing to talk about with anyone

i hope so but i rode my bike home in the dark and didnt get killed, unfortunatlely

but i basically have to do these social activities right?
>tfw everyone says OMG user I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE
>25 years old and people act amazed and its spectacle that im drinking something

i should just quit

>finally they order me some long island iced tea shit and everyone "amazed" that im actually drinking thats how autistic i am

fuuuuck man, that reminds me of me in high school and even a few years after. People would placate to me and act all fucking amazed when I'd laugh or speak more than a sentence. But you're 25 and still like that, so you might be fucked

Already fucked two girls this week. This is a me night.

Attached: DC_N_DYXsAIFCza.png (708x572, 246K)

no man, thats why im fucking tell you that you definitely do not have to do those sorts of things.

I lifted and ate out with my buddies. Got home drank some beers while playing fortnite with a friend

Now I'm depressed af looking at pictures of me and ex. Fuck fit it's been 8 months. Why am I still in love with her

Worked 50hrs this week and I’m too beat to go out plus i need to work tomorrow and Sunday

Tiredness. Med school workload ate my ass raw the entire week and I just want to stay home doing absolutely nothing today.

Attached: 1504044968529.jpg (330x327, 23K)

You know, for being such a "big guy" his biceps are tiny as fuck

His traps and chest make him appear bigger than someone with a narrower frame and the same muscle development would. Also, angles and light.

Nope

if im so autistic i cant even go to a bar correclty i dont think i can do anything

>med school

sick brag

Do you feel in control?

Attached: 1410924189291.png (648x660, 59K)

I have work tomorrow

>tfw never been in love

I get how much it hurts when a relationship ends, but I feel like a child in a world of adults because I've never had gf, let alone gotten laid.

And since I'm about to graduate college without the shit that most people probably figured out a decade ago in high school, I don't know how I'll ever find love.

same here senpai
I'm 21, and still about 3 years until I finish college because brainlet masterrace.
tho I'll try to ask my oneitis out next week that I get to see her again. If it doesn't work out, I'll go full solo until I finish my career. Also, parents are worried I have no gf, and insist I do something but Idk

Attached: 1519148303407.gif (228x292, 957K)

Haha, what completely fucked my confidence was my doctor asking about whether or not I was sexually active a year or two ago.

It was well intentioned because because she didn't want me to end up lonely like her, but all its done is made me cognizant of how much of child I am compared to everyone I know.

I'm glad that you still know single girls because as 22 and a few months away from graduating, I sure as fuck don't.

> my doctor asking about whether or not I was sexually active a year or two ago.
>It was well intentioned because because she didn't want me to end up lonely like her

god damn, you're an actual fucking autist. You think that's why your doctor asks that?

Have work in the morning.

A year or two ago was the first time it came up. I don't think I'm autistic, just cripplingly shy and inexperienced compared to a normal person my age.

>It was well intentioned because because she didn't want me to end up lonely like her
okay, but you fucked her, right?

I didn't because its weird. Its the same doctor I've known since I was like 4.

don't you read obaasan doujins? you goof'd m8

It's weird when your like half as old as the doctor you've known since a kid my dude.

>tfw no matter how hard you try to be a normie in terms of interests, music tastes, you fail.

well m8, good luck
you're 22, just go out, even if it's just to a park or beach. You'll eventually find someone, let's say by 24-25, you'll be alright
godspeed, user. We're all gonna make it!

Attached: 1471220421769.jpg (850x850, 206K)

>You'll eventually find someone, let's say by 24-25, you'll be alright

That's what everyone seems to say about me. They can't believe that someone that isn't a total sperg with (at least on the outside normie tier taste), has never had a gf, let alone gotten laid. I just don't seem to get how to flirt like a normal human being.

just show off in the right time to the right person, and they'll start with a mire. not gonna happen in a day or two, but keep it in mind

Honestly, I'm looking forward to having my own place and no homework, since I've gotten out of shape on that last push to finish my capstone paper and senior project. I can't wait to get fit again.

And I don't think I'd trade the college experiences I've had for anything; I made a lot friends that I don't think I would have otherwise made. I really broke out of that geek/nerd shell; and it's been great in that regard. Even though most of the friends I've made have been dudes, I don't know where I'd be without them. I'd probably a shut-in CompSci sperg without those guys. It hasn't caught be up to normal people, but it's been good and I'm going to miss them.

Same. Sometimes I want friendships like you see on It's Always Sunny but most of the time I like to be alone.

*I haven't caught up with

Sorry. Trashed from hitting the bars with some friends.

Home from uni for easter

Wan't even friday here when you posted it.