Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Attached: alextryhard.jpg (1024x811, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eqf1WV8qTYg
kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1505231240322.jpg (1189x429, 119K)

HE /ROGAINE/

So this is an alpha male....

HE /FUE/

BASED POSTER

la creatura...

Attached: slayerdestiny1.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Based. Maybe I'll get a hair transplant. I'm not receding too hard but I wouldn't mind having better looking hair.

Attached: 4nxCSrKU.jpg (343x343, 32K)

This photo is retarded, his hairline is just as fucked "4 months later". And the only thing he was trying to hide in the badana pic was his waxed eyebrows

How exactly did he get so popular anyway?

Seems like his subs shot up in the last year or so...

Attached: chadbugezmontage.jpg (696x394, 54K)

El Diablo

literally who

motherfucker

Attached: duckfeetius.png (1280x720, 643K)

I still don't know who this is. Link?

I don't know what's worse, this delusional manlet trying to sell himself for an alpha or people actually buying it...

youtu.be/eqf1WV8qTYg

ayyyy bruh

He literally has autism

Attached: guretodaizo.png (1374x798, 243K)

where can I find that story where he sips on his cool glass of lemonade?

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

He literally is right with all that.

>the spirit of many men inside her via the sperm
I didnt realize my dick was a ghost factory

You're as dumb as he is lmao

You must be pretty stupid if you think he is balding

I love how he's not cut his hair since getting a home gym and looks like the poor smelly kid from high school

oh boy aren't you in for a red pill

ayyyy lmao
kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/

Sup, Emma

>I didnt realize my dick was a ghost factory
Damn, now I kind of wish mine was.

Still baffles me that there's plenty of people even on Veeky Forums that take this guy seriously.

Safe to say they're not gonna make it.

Attached: betadestriny.png (320x435, 109K)

tfw you realize that men are so starved for "empowerment" in this generation that they'll cling to guys like Alex who preach cringy red pill shit without question lmfao

If he shaved that gross beard and was low bf% you'd all be singing a different tune. Yeah hearing red pill shit is cringy but it doesnt make it not true

He was one of the earliest advocates of the neckpill so I give him credit for that

kek could you imagine

>He was one of the earliest advocates of the neckpill so I give him credit for that
People have been talking about neck training literally for thousands of years.

You know what I meant faggot

Did he actually think this was a good idea to put on his website?

Kek, thanks friend. Shit gets me every time

You getting triggered by it is the worst of course