What did you eat today?

What did you eat today?

Attached: 1521828857906.jpg (1126x1001, 461K)

Had 600 calories of beef and lifted I'm fucking dying

protein pancake with blueberries for breakfast, singapore mei fun takeout for lunch and for dinner homemade beef shank chilli

Two bulk wraps and now some peanut bars.

Moving country on Monday, so working my way through my leftover food. I need to lose weight, but fuck giving this to my lazy ass roommate.

Snake juice

12:00 Noon: Burger King chicken sandwich, fries, and medium Dr Pepper

4:00: Carl's Jr. 10 Piece Chicken Nuggets, curly fries, and a medium coke

7:00-10:00: Stadium food. Loaded nachoes, three beers, a churro, and finally a vendor hotdog

Attached: 1515398905624.jpg (470x595, 201K)

never gonna make it

17:30 - Tilapia tacos with bell pepper slaw and lime, 2 eggs, baked mix potatoes

doing OMAD for a while now

that's a dirty bulk you weak bitch

wew..Now im certain youre never gonna make it. Only amerimutts can be this dumb

Im fasting
Himilayan salt
Coffee
Diet dr pepper caffeine free

Ignatius, is that you bud?

Woke up at 08:00 AM instead of 09:00 AM which fucked up my 8 hours of sleep but whatever, ate 3 whole eggs and some cherry tomatoes.
10:00 AM just ate a kiwi.
Yeah that's it. (I really want some cashews now though thanks for that picture.)

>toast
>brotein shake
>double quarter pounder, large fries, 10 nuggers

>Diet dr pepper caffeine free
Are you retarded?

2 chocolate hot cross buns
3 bowls of nutri grain
kfc chicken burger + 3 nugs (fucking shortchanged me)
700 calories of beef
a tuna sandwhich with wholegrain bread

3 egs and bacon dices
a banana
an avocado
a brotein shake
chicken with munk sprout seeds, onions and snow pea
an apple

Attached: 17077007_271587029931205_6463137606736543744_n.jpg (1080x864, 186K)

Same here

Attached: 1512559309816.jpg (584x464, 27K)

3 chicken thighs
2lbs of broccoli
3 oranges

oh and 8oz of spinach

i ate a brownie laced with thc. it was cash

explain

mirin

All looks good except the "low fat" cottage/cream cheese and yogurt.
Low fat content means higher lactose (milk sugar) content that companies don't have to declare on their ingredients list.
The milk fats aren't nearly as fattening as the carbs in grains like rice or legumes like beans/nuts.
The reason you want the milk fats instead of low fat in dairy products is because you're literally just trading fats that will slowly break down to healthy oils and fatty acids for milk sugars that will break down into... well, sucrose, which is exactly what ordinary white cane sugar breaks down into.

TL;DR- Dairy products that are labeled "low fat" really mean "1/5th milk fat, +10x milk sugar". Additionally, the milk fat is better for you and breaks down slower allowing you to process it more evenly, where as the milk sugars break down ASAP and fuck up your metabolism like it's the only white guy walking the streets of Harlem, NYC at 2am with $20 bills falling out of his pockets.

2 top sirloins that was mostly fat and a lot of black olives. Keto diet.

oats, cereal and soup.

Keto fag here.
2 eggs.
1/4cup shredded cheddar.
Tblsp butter
Tblsp sour cream

Made an omelette

Tap water + salt, 1 cup of coffee. Doing a water fast until Monday.

No shit? Why

Three cups of turkish coffee and a slice of lowfat swiss cheese

I read /fast/ and decided to give it a try. It's an interesting experience and I feel good while doing it.

Good luck senpai

that's like

Nah that's just being a fat fuck.
No such thing as a dirty bulk, just cope.

800g pork belly.
600g rumpsteak.
2 bananas.

French toast. 5 (small) slices of homemade bread, and some homemade syrup. 1 qt of coffee, black no sugar. A glass of milk. It's Saturday, IDGAF

Espresso, almond croissant, shake, pb, banana, another shake after the gym

Probably should get some real food for lunch.

A lot of people eating in ways that are trendy among online fitness communities. Can we start adding why?

I'm trying to do the carnivore diet. Struggling with discipline but so far I've had 5 days straight twice now and i usually feel pretty good. I get low energy once i am depleted of glycogen and haven't been able to make it over that hump. I tend to give in to some bananas, dates, berries then wake up feeling energised again.

I have IBS/reflux/brainfog/depression. When I follow the diet properly all of this is lifted and i feel amazing. I just don't think i've ever been properly fat adapted.

Bowl of oats and berries. Best feeling in the world.

Attached: index.jpg (235x215, 9K)

so far
>5 eggs, oats, peanut butter sandwich
>leftover meat and potatoes
>PB&J
And a big glass of milk with every meal, who /skelly/ here? Can't wait until I get to cut

chicken biscuit from cfa

chicken and rice in like 20 min

Cottage cheese with raspberries and black berries, breddy good.
Gonna have some eggs too

im former skelly who got skinnyfat from being careless, im cutting until i get to a decent bmi (im at ~21% now) and then balkan and coccooning over the summer