Massage stories?

im pretty fit and good looking and get thai massages every now and then (I'm in korea). Today I was getting one with my (not serious) "girlfriend" and half way through I was flipped over and got a boner when the chick started rubbing my thighs.

she noticed and I kinda nervously smiled apologetically and she tapped it to get my attention and motioned to my lady friend next to me laying face down and made a throat slitting gesture while giggling quietly, I just smiled and shook my head and she reached up my shorts and started rubbing me and thought it was exciting and funny. I didn't pay any extra or anything, I didn't finish but she told me to come back alone, pretty cute little Thai girl.

anybody have any stories? she was miring hard to the other masseuse (I understand some thai). Fitness related maybe because I get them sometimes for recovery.

Attached: 20180324_142126~2.jpg (3014x3732, 1.96M)

>tfw gf is vietnamese
>tfw she used to be a masseuse
>tfw she massages me everyday
feels great, recovery is so much better and I barely ever have injuries or serious soreness
she actually taught me how to massage, i massage her a few times a week, its great foreplay before sex desu

Attached: yep.gif (275x207, 820K)

I do exactly the same thing man, qt Korean gf here. Finishing a back rub with rubbing her glutes and making sure she feels your hard on usually gets them ready fast

are you me

nice gyno faggot

This is why i don't get massages. Even though you have no idea (or probably have) how much i would like to have my beck muscles "untangled".

yes, hello me

>This is why i don't get massages
Because you’re gay?

He'll I'm gay and I love getting azn massages with happy endings. Those slant eyes know how to milk a dick.

Why would you want a handjob from a promiscuous sexual worker? Why would you want that when you are going for a massage? What would you gain from a prostitute making you ejaculate? It does not appeal me.

because it's better than getting a massage then going home to jack off?

You typed all that when you could have just said, "yes"

Because they massage a lot of you, and some parts of you you consider erotic, so many people including you will occasionally get erections. They're familiar with the process and don't mind helping you out instead of sending you out frustrated.

>be me, in 30's, start law school
>Haven't carried a book bag in years
>Now carrying 40-50lbs of shit 5 days a week
>School has an ethics policy for students
>violating ethics policy with crime means expulsion, no appeal
>after like 2 months back is killing me
>Asian massage place opens up near me, next to a Starbucks
>Decide to have ultimate basic bitch weekend, massage and then Starbucks
>Go in for massage, starts normal
>Gets to glues and quads
>Starts "accidentally" tickling my balls
>Full on rubbing my taint
>Tells me to flip, I'm diamonds
>Asks if I want extra
>Just see myself trying to explain to Dean about why I was getting a happy ending
>Say no, pay, leave
>Go straight home
>Didn't even get my Starbucks
>Now I do more back and core in the gym
>t-thanks?

This user is proud of you. Degeneracy didn't catch you on that occasion.

I've just never known a pretty stand up massage parlor to give someone a handjob for no extra money and next to someone that they thought was my girl friend.

it was pretty exciting and the even younger other masseuse was watching and thought it was exciting too. I was just told to make appointments with that masseuse from now on and on fine with that.

I used to fuck this chinese exchange student and she would always gove me a massage after sex then we would go to sleep. Felt good man.

Mark?

Attached: 1519988844429.png (332x322, 202K)

Sorry mate.

Asian started playing with my butthole once since I was clearly asking for it. I'm such a faggot

>used massage as foreplay with qt black (bad) muslim gf
>we'd both get aroused due to the build up
>one time managed to slip my dick inside her while I was still massaging her back with both hands
>still remember her gasp of pleasure
Good times.

Guiz this sounds great.

Can someone please spoon-feed me instructions on how to get azn masseuses to tug on my willy? I'm in a major city in Burgerland

Attached: 1521848570093.jpg (320x320, 26K)

That gyno tho

>pay 2x amount of 1hr cost up front in cash, say its tip
>get naked

She'll take it from there

>she takes takes the tip
>doesn't touch your doodle
>th-thanks

your girlfriend gave me an old fashion

Go on eccie.net to your local forum look for a place that confirmed does it

Only if you have $100 in cash