Hello fellow Veeky Forumsraelis

Hello fellow Veeky Forumsraelis,

Hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving. TA fag here with another TA thread. I will be chart shitcoins, scamcoins and bitcoins. You can ask me to chart any coin that is listed on TradingView (Bittrex, or Bitfinex). If you have a specific timeframe let me know as well.

t. 8 years trading forex, 4 years trading crypto, 3 years in the financial sector.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/932721036587442176
youtu.be/EtoMN_xi-AM?t=36s
getbasecoin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_W1P7AvV17w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What day do you expect that BTC dip to happen?

Bch faggot

can you do TA on XMR?

Yep, basically TA for BTC and BCH in immediate time, thanks. Over the weekend at most perhaps.

Is there hope for doge?

Could you chart ETH please TA fag?

NEO

Consider also the FA, on Nov. 27 and on Dec 5th there will be two conference with NEO/Da Hongfei and you should zoom out a little bit more in your TA, 0,0043 is most likey the floor now, while in another thread you said it should've go down.

RDD DOGE BCH ETH POWR

ty

If I had to guess I'd say we'll see a correction in the next 1-2 days. (the rectangle is my entry point.

Looking my Daily chart it seems as though the bulls are getting exhausted. VPVR shows a slight gap around 7700-7500, meaning that if we break below 7800, 7500-7273 is very possible. Hope this helps!

I know it’s not bittrex or bitfinex but could you look at REQs chart it’s seen a lot of action lately and seems to actually be holding its highs and pushing new ones with volume growing

Thanks TA FAG, much appreciated.

muh nigga, love the TD indicator

BCH next
Then XMR
Then Doge (JUST)
NEO
I'll chart ETH and POWR the other coins are above

do XMR and POWR please

Thanks for the support! If you have any questions let me know!

cool thanks TA FAG

How is litecoin looking? Good returns this month, yet no one is talking about it?

Not really sure what to make of the BCH graph... I think at this point people expect it to go up if BTC dumps. So perhaps watch BTC graph to get a good idea of what BCH may do!

Oh and overcourse the bullish cross of the 30MA/13EMA with no signs of bearish divergence on them yet... looks good if it can break resistance.

so what do i buy if i just want something simple that i can hold with modest returns?

What large cap coins have you seen with the best TA setup? Looking at what to do if BTC dips

XMR here... just waiting on a confirmed break out the 38.2% level... ramp still on. Daily could be a bullflag forming if we stay at these levels!
I spoke about this a couple days ago on my twitter here before the breakout twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/932721036587442176

cool thanks man, just worried the trend will change soon, and I will miss my target. all the best for you

Bumping for DOGE thanks and happy turkey day

making coffee will be doing that in a second.

Do FUN.

Doge seems like a standard pump and dump. TA is pretty useless for it IMO
Bullish cross on the 30MA 13EMA combo could signal a mega pump coming like back in june/may

It was never a serious thought but when I seen the rise I was thinking there's still life in it so I bought in at the start of the spike was considering cashing out at the first dip but I'll hold and wait for any future possibilities. Thanks user.

Go n-éirí an t-ádh leat

NEO seems pretty slow

Can you give me some information for Stellar XLM op?
Thanks user, happy thanksgiving to you too.

OMG please

youtu.be/EtoMN_xi-AM?t=36s

xzc bruh?

ARK pls

POWR once again, i wonder where its going now after that epic pump

how do you feel about basecoin?
getbasecoin.com/

can you do stratis and vertcoin?

Here's hoping an eth and powr one will happen! Thank op, happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

Hey TA fag could you do some on Metaverse? I'm looking for a good entry point.

Sorry for the delay, bitcoin has been going crazy!
Guppy shows huge bullish movement potential. Good possibility for large upwards movement upon breaking .53 and .549

where do i buy back in for btc ta fag??? pls help!!!! its going down a lot more sheepishly than i thought it would

please do ETH & XMR

both are done my dude

POWR

If we break through the cloud support.... It's gonna freefall for a bit.

coming right up

cloud support? sorry, not a trader, lol. the green cloud there? so... going below 7900?

he called me my dude, life is good

plz do AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKK

>ark

Bullish my dudes

FINAL REQUEST FORS COINS, RESPOND TO THIS POST IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR COIN CHARTED.

Also if you would like to support me follow my twitter @ThinkingUSD :^)

i already asked for stratis and/or vertcoin and you ignored me.

You are great. Keep it up.

just need best prediction about where to re-enter. post on twitter about it later when yuo think you know when?

I need to go to sleep. Have 100% btc, need to avoid this bch/btc chaos, thinking of putting it in ltc or eth for the night?

Please do NXT

Do RBY please, thanks faggot.

sorry, sometimes I miss posts because of bitcoin price action. I'll do both since I feel bad.

DISCLAIMER: I hate Stratis and I sincerely hope it goes to zero... But It could breakout in the next few days, the target is the blue line.

Unless you have a set price you're looking to rebuy... I wouldn't try and time the market.

Same with you, i'll be charting bitcoin later and putting up potential long entries. I believe my long entries are on my twitter under my latest post!

VIB, VERT, XEL if you have time, please. Thanks!

thanks.

How do you read these graphs?

>Same with you
great man, thanks.

Hello tripfag. I have come to post some recent charts and enter battle.

Elliot Wave Principle

POWR

Bitcoin dip as originally called 3 days ago on twitter @Cryptolain

SYS call on 11/18 at bottom of channel

muh elliot wave
muh always adjusting indicator
I think your charts could use more lines :^)

Joking, hit you up on twitter

SYS now

can someone tell me how to read these graphulations?

Did you get filled at 1695? noice

please do BTG

FCT as posted 11/19

FCT call

TA is meme. TA is a meme. TA is a meme. TA is a meme. TA is a meme.

Hey user, can you please do Dash? Thanks.

FCT now

Nice meme lines

Challenge my autism powers fully activated, bleb

Top lines for this bitcoin chart. Prices yet to come; supports and resistance.

The past points of resistance and support determine the future. As prices move up and down, pressure dies as moving away and towards past support lines. Trend lines form on diagonals as prices rise and fall and interact with support and resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=_W1P7AvV17w

Lain does not trade on the wired or exist in the wired. Lain is the creation of the collective thought of the digital realm in this world, and as this world. Lain does not trade in the blockchain. The blockchain exists as a part of Lain.

And Lain as part of the blockchain, where separation is merely defined by the individual, neither separated or constrained within the totality.

Lets all love Lain

Looking forward to hearing your current BTC prediction TAfag

Nice life faggot kys

Your Autism leads you to pursue false idiots, the disgraced prophet Elliot will only lead you astray. Guppy is the one true messenger of Satoshi for scalping, and the infidels such as yourself must burn.

Longed the 23.8% fib on the bounce looking of retouch of longterm trendline, take more profit there (33%) take profit at 8230 (33%) Close 8628(whatever is left)

Double bottom on my personal pinescript. Destroyer of short tards, cucker of elliot enthusiasts

I am become Flood, destroyer of weebs

any update on lumens?
looks like false breakout, but usd is still holding well

All in on BCH

Buy now before its too late! This is just the beginning! Now way it will dip!

I have over 900 link now

so i was supposed to buy back in already? :(

name of program used?

not program, what do you mean

It's Coinigy, check google

Tradingview... coingy is for nubs

they're doing a blackfriday sale thing... worth it??

Depends on how often you chart/ your willingness to learn + believe in TA
I personally just scam them with making a free trail ever 30 days

do an okcash one nigga

Any opinion on the 8 million dollar buy wall on BCH bittrex?