250 Test E

>250 Test E
>500 Tren E
>140mcg Clenbuterol
>1000 calorie deficit

I can literally see the fat loss every day. Why the fuck did I waste 3 years being natty?

Attached: 7CVcUUW.jpg (360x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/AlbumBabes/Hzd7t
reddit.com/r/daisytheunicorn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dis you OP?

Attached: Clenelo.png (635x337, 334K)

so weak you put yourself on TRT for life just for short term gains you coulda easily got without it.

hell, the least you could do is post pics, surely you must be looking ungodly right now, for it to be worth it of course

>500tren
>140mcg clen
>1000cal deficit
good bye health

>Why the fuck did I waste 3 years being natty?
hopefully it was to build a great base and good physique that is impressive to normies, while also improving your health

No
I was super low test already and plan to blast and cruise for life.
My test was so low that I basically looked the same but my arms were 2 inches bigger.

any pics m8? srsly

There is literally no reason to be natty in this day and age.
You can enhance your body, soul, and mind for less than $100 a month to reach the absolute pinnacle of human possibility and become the idealised version of yourself.

Or just put your mind to it and look at lots of motivational posters!!

Here's some sauce so you guys don't have to ask m.imgur.com/r/AlbumBabes/Hzd7t

Attached: 1521608669051.png (970x980, 862K)

I'll post a follow up thread when the cut is over in 4-6 weeks. I'm currently 6'2" 207 at about 12% bf.
Exactly how I feel. I'll gladly trade 10-15 years of being old to look and feel amazing. Who the fuck wants to be older than 50 anyways?

>taking 3 years to finish a cut

Attached: 3584277_orig.jpg (640x360, 37K)

>tren
>calorie deficit

What the fug :-Ddd are you like 560 lbs bro XDD

Do you think you need 500 mg tren e to cut? That seems high

lol my dude

Attached: D194BE68-1F98-434B-9792-6DC8AF301D09.gif (500x354, 683K)

>Who the fuck wants to be older than 50 anyways?

What a fucking retarded sentiment. If you remain physically active you can still do whatever the fuck you want at not too reduced a capacity up until quite old age. My father is 68 and has only just started to get properly burnt out.

>There is literally no reason to be natty in this day and age.
You're making yourself dependent on injections, like a diabetic, and possibly fucking up your natural fertility and damaging your heart.

you can get crazy strong and have a great physique naturally, unless you have shit genetics or low test, in which case TRT would be an option.

roids are great if you want to compete or your job involves modeling or athletics. Otherwise it's a waste of money and health and juggling side effects is annoying.

No, you could do 250. I just am super impatient.

you can still party on until your 70s if you take care of yourself. this user speaks the truth

Attached: D50BE845-A59B-41B5-82FB-7FEB3728FD4F.jpg (1564x1564, 844K)

I’m scared of needles OP. Tell me how to get over that fear and inject myself without pain.

Step 1: Stop being a pussy

I would consider steroids if u can make money of it from like instagram it ytb,is that possible

Thanks man. That solved everything.

Really it barely hurts at all to inject gear. Often there is absolutely no pain.

Well that's honestly all it is. What the fuck happened to make you scared of a needle? It doesn't even hurt. They're not even big. Just fucking inject yourself.

If you want to see a big needle, give blood. You'd probably pass out just staring at it.

I knew a girl like her. She got arrested for prostitution but eventually found a sugar daddy. Actually her videos get posted on /gif/ from time to time. Here's her subreddit her faggot sugar daddy probably made kek.
>reddit.com/r/daisytheunicorn/

Life really is full of surprises.

Attached: 1520557806027.png (428x595, 501K)

I was too. It took me a half hour to pin the first time. Then I finally suck it in and was so surprised I laughed. It was the tinniest pin prick feel ever.
It is possible. Get fit, make an Insta, then sell programs and diets. Look at people like Matt Ogus. That's what he does.

Been injected too many times by military techs pumping me full of anthrax shots and other IVs and shit that hurts like hell. Does the oil hurt to inject compared to say donating blood?

Well then how do you train your neck?

HELLL NO

49 year olds.
user, people who think like this use it as an excuse to handwaive their wasted life and the stupid dangerous things they do in youth.

When that youth life and vitality that they are ending early with poor life choices inevitably fades and fades fast they begin to scramble to do ANYTHING to extend that youth and inevitably their life.

It doesn't work.
They only shorten what time they have chasing a small portion of their life that is long over and make things worse.
They never grow up and are stuck in a permanent adolescence

Inevitably they end up shitting themselves in a hospital somewhere as 60 year olds. Their mishandled bodies broken and used up.
Hanging on with sheer will power and the power of drugs.

>Implying TRT isn't the superior choice

Beats me, mate. I spent 8 years natty, but I don't regret it. At least it thaught me some self-discipline and gave me a good natty base.

>that fat gut on the guy pounding her pussy

Daily reminder that lifting for grills is a waste of time

if you're over the age of 25 and you still go to night clubs and bars you're not gonna make it.

She looks like she's from a small southern town. People tend to settle when there's only a few guys to pick from. My cousins all live in a small town and their gfs are way or of their leagues.