Is he Natty ?

Is he Natty ?

Attached: 1519143378781_0.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

100% natty he looks so weird I can't even explain it something just looks off

the long neck plus the small head. Also doesn't help that the light looks like the movie The Machinistt

Yes, he looks awful

Attached: 908132589.png (1096x1067, 1.41M)

He looks like he lost every roll in the genetic mutt lottery. Jesus, I doubt steroids would help at all.

one of his "strongest" arguments towards going vegan was his lean body and "visible" "musculature" (i won't mention benching 80kg x3 after 10 years in the gym) and it was LITERALLY like 2 or 3 years after he went vegan. Right now he looks like soft pile of dog shit and he is still weak as fuck

he really should start pinning test and eating meat like a REAL MAN

he's half groid

dios mio... el ogro verde de las americas... virgen maria santisima

la noche más oscura, la oscuridad temerosa, él es vegano; el consumidor de bosques

How does he manage to look like a holocaust survivor?

405 deadlift after over 10 years of training weighing 180bs

seriously what the fuck is wrong with the back of his neck between his shoulder blades? That does not look normal

la creatura...

Thats why you train chest 3 times a week

i fucking lose it at these spanish captions lmao

Attached: 1508700660209.jpg (200x200, 52K)

pencil neck and shitty torso development.
If he did a bunch of pec flys and shrugs he'd look somewhat normal

El goblino...

lol I benched 90kg x 3 after a month

You know what? I love these threads because they show how insecure meatshits are that they take the time and effort to start multiple anti-vegan threads every day. This guy is vegan so what? Why do you feel the need to start hundreds of threads about him? Is it because you know that veganism is right? Is it because you know that HAES, all fat acceptance groups and almost all morbidly obese people in the world are 0% vegans and almost 100% meat eaters?
Stay jelly, meatshits.

dios mio, no...

Oh wow! You are awesome! I wish I was as strong as you.

how tall is he?

Real talk, its all about calories and, in minor part, about proteins and macros in general. Both vegans and meat eaters are delusional, because eating a plant based die is neither an advantage or a disadvantage. IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER, just eat more if youre bulking and less if youre cutting. End of the story

diet*

El estegosaurus herbívoro...

Bad insertions, lacking chest and shoulders also the fact he's geen.

el presidente argentinio...