Are there any core strength exercises that don't make you look like a raging retard

Are there any core strength exercises that don't make you look like a raging retard

Attached: core.jpg (468x263, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoE-C85ZlCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Running

hanging leg raises

>worried what others think
Pretty much anything you do will look bad due to your crippling insecurity.

*sprinting

Cable crunches. Nothing retarded about bowing down and kissing the gym floor user. After all it's done for you...

Ab wheel rollouts, they're killer.

this
did those the other day and holy shit did it work my abs good

Attached: 93d879ceb0eaa6446906b5618aeab600.jpg (500x333, 15K)

>core exercises
>everyone only posts abdominal/lat exercises
>no lower back exercises so far

Enjoy throwing your back out at age 35 and being one of those pathetic people who says "heh, man, i used to be so fucking fit back in the day....".

Good mornings past parallel

Most people's lower back's are already over-developed retard, increasing core strength is far more important than doing some HURR DURR lower back shite

see

Nice

Attached: 1517449254089.png (378x357, 81K)

What the fuck, where did this nigger find a levitating barbell?

Day 50 no fap is when the levitation powers kick in

>that don't make you look like a raging retard
You are obviously too young to be in a public gym, please report to the nursery room and be a good boy and play with the toys until mommy is done with her cardio.

Most of us do heavy squats and deadlifts, and you need a lot of abdominal strength to balance that out

>lay down on floor in push-up position with shins laying on swiss ball
>gradually walk your hands forward until the contraction in your abs is very hard
>hold for 15 to 30 seconds
>rest for a minute, repeat 3-5 times
>add resistance by walking your hands further out every workout (you'll probably never reach full extension, but it's the pipe dream objective to reach after)

how do I stop swinging

Weighted decline crunches. After you warm up, alternate between sets with a heavy plate held to your chest and sets with a lighter plate held behind your head.

Go slower

Return to a neutral position and tighten your core. Don't swing upwards. Move with control

Keep your shoulders active
youtube.com/watch?v=HoE-C85ZlCE
Also go slooooow

>poverty ab wheel