Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

if you didn't have any friends. what would you do in the evenings or weekends?

>tfw waste all my time in front of the computer or in the gym sometimes

I've tried dancing before, but i was pretty bad. want to take private lessons, but anxious about calling the studio up and asking

what are some Veeky Forums approved hobbies? what would Chad do?

if you had no social skills, no self esteem and no passions, what would you spend your time doing to try and improve?

Attached: InJ7VKO.jpg (1080x1350, 232K)

reading and maybe learning an instrument.

I don't really like blondes (never kissed any, I'm 35 y-o) but damn that one is pretty

"friends" are overrated. i read, tend to my garden, work in my yard, cut/stack wood, cook, clean, play guitar, recently started "investing" in crypto to expand my portfolio. there's always something to do to keep the mind/body occupied.

Dabs mostly.

Usually I watch anime, listen to music, produce music, and shitpost on Veeky Forums

Are you non-white? All whites love blondes.

you say friends are overrated, but most people hang out with friends

parties (clubs, bars, house parties), restaurants, dinner, brunch, stories to tell of things they've done with friends or things their friends have done, even traveling together. social media posts are of people going on "adventures" with friends

it's terrible not having any

Attached: Eic9oXs.jpg (1000x1500, 260K)

Look man you always come here asking for advice and you never seem to get any success even though the advice is solid. You are either retarded or lack critical thinking skills.

>Hi guys how do I get social skills
>Go join a club
>What club
>Rock climbing
>I did rock climbing and was too shy to talk to anyone
>You didn't even try
>But I did try. I was too anxious though. How do I get better
>Actually fucking try

Every thread you make is always the same. The result is always the same because you are not putting in any effort to actually try. If you have to make a thread bi-monthly for over half a year to ask people how to get social skills, I can't imagine how hard it is for you to make other choices in life. Becoming fit is about improving yourself, but you don't seem to get it.
>in the gym sometimes
Do you even lift? What are your numbers?

>what would Chad do?

Chad doesn't have to ask other people what he should be doing. Chad hangs out with friends and does fun stuff when his friends and family go cool places.

> what are some Veeky Forums approved hobbies?

Mountain climbing. I'm going up Everest in a week.

>Patrician
>Involves traveling world to exciting destinations
>Hard enough that fatties can't do it
>Expensive enough to keep out most poors
>Nignogs nonexistent
>Most climbs involve enough porters and support to keep it very gentlemanly.

Used to be cool until everybody and their mom started doing it

>if you had no social skills, no self esteem and no passions,
Social skills can be developed and learn, since it is a skill, also, it's fun as fuck
Self esteem is garbage, it's all about self respect
>no passion
You done goofed son, this is something you find out with self knowledge and understanding

I don't know you, but you talk like a weak sad cunt who expects immediate results without trying, and you lack heart (passion) you think dancing is easy nigga? It takes minimum 10 years to make a dancer.

Your mindset sucks user, change that shit. When you follow your passion and do things with heart, you will meet the right people. It's NEVER NOT GONNA BE A STRUGGLE, so own that shit, walk that path

Attached: 10526044_10153822770997275_2122288438671359709_n.jpg (637x638, 41K)

You are right I don't have friends since I was 17 , I'm 23 now. Trying the small talk and bee urself meme. But it's just so hard past a certain age. It's not like I don't want them but most of the people makes me feel even more lonely than I am. I want someone to understand or at least try to understand my thoughts and feelings and do shit together . Needless to say when I was talking to this girl I wanted to meet and told me she was with her friends and posting pics of her with her friends was devastating. Some people are just meant to be alone user. The guy above saying friends are overrated he's right to some extent but in the long run it will hurt really bad.

End of blog.

>Some people are just meant to be alone user.
Sety-pity. Entitlement. Read

Shooting, obviously.
Hiking/camping/exploring nature.

I tried and still trying . I have the mindset to not give up yet. But I'll always have to live a double life around people . I'm not trying to say that people should listen and be sad to me but if they won't accept me the way I am then they aren't my friends right? You can't just ignore some shit from past and pretend everything is alright.

>if you didn't have any friends
ha ha can you imagine?

She's a plastic goblin

Most people have nothing going on in their lifes, don't be memed into having a lot of normie friends just because that's the norm in society. If you actually listen to them talk sometimes it's fucking boring

>Muh wife, muh kids, my girlfriend problems
>Muh job, muh rent, muh house, muh garden, muh mortgage
>Muh failing health, muh studies, muh one night stands

Fuck that, if you have a few quality friends you can talk anything about with great if you don't, whatever you got us

Attached: 1512296373013.jpg (500x561, 65K)

nice trips

>if you didn't have any friends. what would you do in the evenings or weekends?

>watch movies and tv shows while drunk
>drunken shitposting
>reading programming or math books
>browse net or play video games while high on codeine
I sometimes go out with coworkers on weekends though, but I'm trying to come up with some excuse most of the time because I prefer the above

go to sauna with gf

read or learn something new?
meetup.com

>Muh wife, muh kids
thats literally all a man needs "going on in his life" to succeed

continuing your lineage is literally all that matters

most friends aren't really friends , they are just acquaintances that you do activities with

very few people have actual friends

I train jiu jitsu 2-3 evenings a week. Highly recommend taking up a martial art, should definitely be a top priority at the moment.
I play and write music. Trying to get Veeky Forums but my books are collecting dust. Play the occasional video game, watch anime.

Still spend too much time mindlessly browsing the internet though.

this is yet another fit-unrelated thread. you may try museums and similar events if you want to be in a crowd without having to be in a crowd
or you could small talk people in the gym and go grab a coffee with them sometimes
You probably feel that wandering for answers on Veeky Forums sounds more appropriate since ideally Veeky Forums people look more "chad" to you, but – no matter the board – a thread like this will attract only persons like yourself (either loathing in self-pity or exorcising their own demons with blaming and derisions)
then there's me, writing this and wishing you good luck, I can't unfuck your life for you I'm sorry, you have to do that yourself