Redpill: you gain 95% of your natural limit after 2 years of serious lifting

Redpill: you gain 95% of your natural limit after 2 years of serious lifting

Attached: IMG_8767.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah that makes sense

not true
and even if it was true, it would only apply if you lift optimally and don't get injured, fucking around for 2 years doesn't count

spbp

Nah

>has reached his limit after 2 years
>The cope

2-3 years, yeah. Anyone debating this either doesn't lift optimally enough or has sub 2 year experience thinking his noob gains will last forever (painfully optimistic)

It's mindboggling how unhealthy some people are. But their mindset is the most fascinating part about it. I know people who talk about exercise like it is literally torture. It blows my mind.
>Yeah, my sugar levels are pretty bad
>You are about to be diabetic, who don't you start exercising a bit? Go for a jog, it's nice outside.
>Never, I prefer to enjoy life by eating disgusting trash food, smoking and not ever moving a muscle
>I don't want to suffer like you
I tried

Attached: 1513163026983.jpg (365x470, 37K)

MUMMY GIVE ME THE MILKIES NOOOOOW

2 years is when those easy NEWB gains peter's out.
You can gain really well for up to 5 years if you don't mind being up to18% bodyfat and simply want to gain and maintain muscle mass.
But after 5years. It's basically a struggle to put on 1 pound of muscle a year.

But think about it.
1-5 pounds of real solid worked for muscle a year is huge.
It doesn't seem like a lot because it's not the instant gains that are just handed to you by steroids. But over time those gains add up.

Think of it as a long term investment into yourself. Yeah going to your/the gym/the park etc etc and not SETTING NEW PRS or GETTING THREE INCHES ON YOUR GUNS isnt' exciting as fuck. But over time you'll gain that life long unshakeable old man strength and a body that will show your efforts and will last you till you're old.

you better giv milkies right now

Attached: MILKTRUCCCCCCJUSTARRIVEEEEE.jpg (1200x720, 148K)

Picrelated is a natty I know that's been lifting for 10+ years and does shows. You like that after 2 years?
This is 5'11 175lbs btw

Attached: SPO-Culturiste-T2-e1509723467262-521x347.jpg (521x347, 52K)

Maybe in regard to the volume of your muscle mass however not the quality. You can further improve your body composition by getting to and maintaining a low body fat and in time your muscles get a denser and harder look. You can't fake that shit when you're natty as it takes time. You could use specific roids to achieve a similar effect much faster obviously.

SERIOUS
FUCKING
LIFTING

Yeah heard some one say to me just yesterday "Why spend hours torturing yourself every week when it can all be undone by a single frozen pizza?" Fat people logic.

please tell me this bitch gets naked for money

Super obtainable after 2 years if you know what you're doing. If I got that lean I'd be 155ish after 7 months of lifting. Would just need 20 pounds of muscle which would be another 10-12 months

Stop coping

If this is true then my natural limit is very very very low!!

At least I have a good day distribution

Fat**

>this
>natty
stop shilling yourself, mr. fake natty bodybuilder that no one's ever heard about

Yes thats obviously natty

Attached: 26685579_807209366133755_7148526670624220865_o.jpg (2048x1365, 185K)

newfag here. why is his gut a blackhole ?

Let's look at the science

First of all, the most important, more than anything else, factor in gaining and preserving muscle is testosterone. This is simple fact. It's not sleep, it's not diet, it's not routine, it's testosterone. This is why untrained people on test make more muscle gains than natural lifters. Next, we have to acknowledge that testosterone can only maintain a certain amount of muscle. Have less testosterone? Your body will hold less muscle (see:girls), have more testosterone? Your body will hold more muscle (see:roiders). So, the question becomes, how long do you lift before you begin to reach the lb of muscle mass your natural testosterone can hold? Well, it depends on genetics, but as naturals there is a pretty clear range

bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

is a good guide

but for the most part, yes. After 2 years of lifting you will pretty much have sculpted your physique. At that point it's just small things, don't expect a massive physique change when you change your program/bulk. Don't even get me started on bulking. People gain 10 pounds of muscle a month when physically their testosterone levels will only build 1 pound of muscle in that time

tl;dr yes and no, i'd say 50% year 1, 80% year 2, 95% year 3, 98% year 4, negligible after that. Also 2 years is a great point to start testosterone. You push your body to its limits and can unlock new heights with a cycle

He's hitting a vacuum.

I'd imagine it's because he's natty, or at least not a major abuser of steroids. He doesn't have roid gut.

good post
after 3 years or so, the rest of muscle mass you gained is at most the stuff that was underdeveloped at an earlier point (i.e. you didn't train it enough).

It's actually estrogen
The conversion of test into estrogen is what preserves muscle.
It's why naturals who want max muscle and muscle endurance need to be a bit fat.
The fat converts test to estrogen and the estrogen protects muscle and helps create endurance and maintains sexual function.
It's why men on steroids who crater their estrogen end up feeling like shit have no energy and can't function properly.

Kathia Nobili she's my mom

I know right Pizza doesn't jump up and force itself down your throat you fat fucks

bros...

why did you tell me... They took another one from us.

Attached: why.jpg (628x492, 44K)

cool a year and a half to go

didn't happen

Best post I've seen

Why does this post trigger dyels so much?

Oh mama

te amo mommy