Should I give her a 2nd chance?

Should I give her a 2nd chance?

Attached: 1479325969882.jpg (500x500, 49K)

give her a second chance right in the pussy

Would she give you a 2nd chance?

Attached: 1481259778283.png (539x319, 279K)

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

NO. Seriously, no.

Fool me 3 times , can't get fooled again

Depends on a lot of things. Who broke up with who? Why? Do you still have feelings for her? Do you think she still has (genuine) feelings for you? Think about it real hard, OP.

Attached: 1405285565583.jpg (1000x666, 58K)

No, put your dick back in your pants

did she cheat?
then no.

No. But still fuck her from time to time.

no

Attached: Stop.jpg (1152x864, 276K)

no, there are other girls

She broke up with me and cut contact then her dad died and now wants me back. Idk now.

Never give second chances. People don't change. I'm assuming this is about love. If you couldn't talk out your problems and resolve them, you won't be able to talk out larger more important issues in the future.

I'm gonna use my cringe af middle school phrase that helped a lot of my then beta male friends stop being orbiters.
"They call it an ex for a reason, because you are supposed to cross them out of your life."

You are an emotional crutch to her, and she has just as much of a chance as leaving as she did before when she feels better again. Hell it might even be easier, after all shes done it once

Fuck her then. She just wants you to be her emotional tampon. You don't need this shit

Once she’s over the grief she will leave you again. Stay the hell away.

>People don't change
Objectively wrong if romance isn't the topic.

no, respect yourself. she's just gonna use you.

Wank first before choosing

>Never give second chances. People don't change.
this. I had to learn this the hard way

Fuck her once and drop her the next day. show her what it feels like to be used at someone else's convenience.

It's up to you OP, are you prepared to deal with heartache again if she leaves? Why did she leave the first time, and can you truly forgive her for it? If you have any reservations, tell them flat out to her now. Are you ok knowing she had dicks other than yours in her while you were apart? If not, then cut your losses and reject her.

Attached: 1521846330626.jpg (1920x1100, 327K)

If you really want to fuck her again go for it, but don't expect much.

Attached: feeding-cat-Spaghetti-Bolognese-table-girl-14075390238.jpg (448x600, 48K)

this

No. Just move on dude. Believe me it's gonna hurt a fucking lot if she leaves you a second time.

This