Everyone on Veeky Forums makes fun of tumblr fatties for their "fat is beautiful" shit

>everyone on Veeky Forums makes fun of tumblr fatties for their "fat is beautiful" shit
>whenever you post a Chad, anywhere, people will inevitably say shit like "he's ugly" or "h-he's probably gay"

Does no one else see this irony here? This happens on EVERY board. Why do
people cope so hard?

Attached: 1513126607558.jpg (608x473, 99K)

Imagine being that guy. Can have any pick of any girl from any race. It almost like we arent even the same species

Attached: 1521399023477.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

It seems to happen a lot less on Veeky Forums, most of the times it does happen there's like a dozen replies saying "cope harder".

But its because Veeky Forums is largely made up of basement dwelling losers who can't come to terms with their genetic lot in life.

Same reason people post pictures of chads asking "why even bother lifting without these genetics"; its making excuses for other's successes and their own failures.

>cropping out the best part of the pic

I think it's not that cool in the end. No one will take you seriously if you look like a 10/10 model, you just a fuck toy for roasties

>Nerdic
>chad

I would let this guy creampie my wife and raise his children. He's clearly a superior specimen

this

I think the reason they cope so hard is because

>being fat isn't isn't genetic, just lifestyle
>having shitty bone structure is genetic and cannot be changed

so they start screeching. Im not ugly so i can't really understand why pictures of attractive people trigger them, but I guess I can understand never being able to have something in your life

its not cope, im a straight guy, i genuinely dont give a shit about male models, male faces, male jaws, male foreams, male anything. if i want to appreciate beauty i look at fucking women. stop trying to turn everyone into some random guy worshipping faggot

Dude it's simple. Those people are coping and can't live with the fact that lifting is only useful for people looking to attract women who have good genetics but wasted their potential with shitty life habits, or people genuinely looking to have a healthy lifestyle.

Reminder that you're talking to human defects like the ones in pic related for the most part. Also jaded grown men who are salty because they miss their youth and took shelter in lifting autism/bodybuilding

Attached: Gymcels are beautiful people, I swear! dream body guys.jpg (1596x5000, 774K)

No, 99% of the time you're talking to people who have never seen the inside of a gym.

Those men all look infinitely better than they would if they'd not done any physical activity whatsoever, regardless of how fuckugly they may still be.

You sound well adjusted user, totally not a bitter virgin incel

Because the median age on Veeky Forums is 18/19. Literally a bunch of insecure teenagers.

nigga what? if you are actually smart people will take you seriously if you know how to socially engineer.

tfw old and insecure
At least these kids are doing something about it sooner rather than later ;_;

You are right on the most part, but some people in the picture should've studied their frame better. They can re-arrange their mistakes
>coping
Look at the right corner of the picture he posted or the fucking manlet goblin in the middle. With or without their bodies they look like shit. It makes no difference at all visually

Attached: 1511012180795.png (676x940, 642K)

>Post picture on Veeky Forums
>Everyone says you look like shit
>You look like shit
>"WTF! Don't they know I'm le Chad??"
>Make an angry post about how you and your 'fellow' Chads are called ugly despite being 'handsome'
You're delusional. You have a soyboy whiny attitude and are most likely look like a deformed moneky. You never were Chad and will never be Chad. If you want to be coddled like a baby go back to plebbit. The only irony here is you being an ugly fuck.

Attached: 1520399858422.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>Those men all look infinitely better
What are you smoking dude?

(You)
On a more serious note, half of those guys could jump up 2 points just by getting contacts and a god damn better haircut. They are literally $75 away from their face matching their body.

>implying
Their only hope is surgery. Otherwise they'll stay 6/10 top for eternity

is the guy on the bottom right wearing make up

hey (((guys)))

If it's an actual chad like ops pic then it's only coping incels from lookism and bait posters that says that

>eugenics is jewish

Attached: 1442442214599.gif (191x170, 21K)

it does not fucking happen less on Veeky Forums. you always get responses like
>haha I'm way bigger than him
>h-he's a manlet!
>lol he looks like a faggot
>he's not that hot, women want people who look like this (with a pic of some guy who is a 6/10 at best)

I never claimed to be Chad, retard. But the guy in the picture undeniably is. Only copers will deny it.

I rarely see that here. People always call them chads cause they are, but the ones that do are jealous. I remember that someone posted the Brazilian white looking model and some guy criticized his looks despite him being good-looking

Objectively the best course of action

people treat good looking people better, you life is just better in every way because everyone respects you more. we are wired up to elevate good genetics to the top of the pile to reproduce more

she is like a 6.5/10 unless she has a fucking ace body. he could do bmcu

Learn to read you fucking moron.

They look better than if they hadn't worked out you excuse making faggot.

>oh no why lift i'll still be ugly waah waah

Go to the gym you lazy sack of refuse. You have no fucking idea how much it angers me when worthless sacks of shit try to use excuses to make themselves feel better about a lack of gumption.

>coping

How is that coping you fucking illiterate mongoloid? I'm saying they still look better from having exercised than they would if they hadn't, regardless of their genetics or ugly faces. You're the fucking retard coping, because you're finding excuses to not better yourself.

Wow, some people look better than others. What a shocker. Come to terms with it you fucking pussy, still seek to better yourself. You will look better after hitting the gym than you would if you just stayed a worthless basement dwelling DYEL, even if you have a fucking ugly face.

People like you would feel panicked if they suddenly woke up with a decent face, because suddenly their excuse for being lazy sacks of shit would vanish.

And like I said those people are usually told to cope harder.

But I lift

Your comparing Scooby with people half his age. Replace him and you will have a stronger image

Attached: 1515377775603.jpg (228x220, 13K)

Its double as funny seeing as how Hitler was all about eugenics

Attached: 1492419166947.jpg (515x408, 38K)

imagine being that guy

fucking genes ;_;

He really wasn't though.

This guy is so attractive that it makes me physically uncomfortable

>just a fuck toy for roasties

Oh no, new hot puss bouncing on my dick every single night, what a terrible qay to live

Because most people like to believe that they're the best among us overall. If somebody flies in the face of that notion they make up any reason they can as to why they're still somehow better.

Am I literally the only dude on here anymore who’s social, has a gf, good looking, not insecure like a 16 year old teenage girl and just wants to shitpost about bodybuilding and get swole as fuck for myself? Why are you fucks so insecure?jesus this board went down the gutter

This. I've never understood Veeky Forums's need to fucking bring other people down with them.

m8 we call them out for coping every fucking time.

the guy with the blue shirt and red hat has the face of a fat guy

This, get your shit together anons

No. We don't make posts. Because we're not pathetic beta attention seekers. Veeky Forums has been around since 2003. It's literally 75% normie at this point.

t. successful, decently fit, with an asian QT woman,well adjusted man.

Once upon a time this was a nice board with nice posters...

>has to fuck outside his race
>brags about it online like he's some kind of chad

>cropping out the Chad Castle
Sage

He's like THE fucking template for pure European genes. It's like Michelangelo himself carved him out of pure marble.

Attached: IMG_3890.jpg (618x412, 75K)

ressentiment.jpg

Most of these guys are at least average looking. Except for the dude with no neck, poor guy.

Anyway, they have either
>”just fuck my shit up senpai” haircuts
>the worst fucking facial hair
>horrible facial expression when taking these godawful photos
>balding but refuse to shave what’s left
>wearing shirts that only cover the nipples and barely

If you consider all these things and not just being jacked then you’ll always go up 1-2 points

Why do chads always get the most attractive women that look similar to pic relaed

> short midface
> well developed jaw but not too masculine
> small chin
> big pretty eyes
> nice hair
> male version of this girl would look like a prettyboy Chad

Attached: chadhill11.jpg (432x650, 60K)

>not insecure
but still insecure enough to brag on Veeky Forums fkn LOL

Lots of none whites on fit.

Chad is difficult enough to accept as a white guy

this dude, this..

Being a social solid looking lad with a gf and friends is considered fucking bragging now? It’s called a happy and normal life. fucking ridiculous lol

Maybe because they're tucking chads?

I'm going to let you in on a secret. Veeky Forums has been shit, is shit and will always be shit. Whether normies are here or not doesn't matter.

Attached: 1507145470844.gif (260x180, 2.79M)

well chads always get the same type of women. I have never seen a chad with a manfaced women like olivia wilde.

tfw manjaw gurls are my fetish no homo ofc

Attached: 1231323.jpg (490x322, 25K)

well manjawed women ensures that one of your sons will have insane jaw genetics so maybe ur fetish isnt bad after all

Attached: chad.jpg (1932x2576, 687K)

Because they can't or don't have to settle for inferior 3DPD

Some neckbeards =/= all neckbeards.

Being handsome brings all sorts of perks in life. It's actually a good thing, and better than being ugly and having people mock you all the time.

>Being handsome brings all sorts of perks in life. It's actually a good thing, and better than being ugly and having people mock you all the time.

Are you one of my disciples?

Attached: 1231323.jpg (660x400, 122K)

Men date down user, plus, 10/10 women usually are not faithful, the chad in OP' s pic is smart, since she will never leave him as he is way more attractive (no homo) than she is, he has many options, she doesn't

Nice cope

He can slam a new 9+ every night of the week when he'a young, and at 30-35 every 8 in the world would give anything to marry him. He literally has it made

this is the only pic where this dude looks good

Is it weird that I'm so racist that I would rather my gf cuck me with this nordic chad and raise his children than to find out my gf ever slept with a nigger?

half these guys look ugly as fuck because they're gaunt. You should only cut down to

Attached: Best_Transformation_of_Stars_15[1].jpg (510x266, 21K)

What the fuck?

never seen Courage under Fire?

Not everyone has the luxury of having pussy on demand