How crazy am I if I try to short BTC because of the dragonslayer thing?

How crazy am I if I try to short BTC because of the dragonslayer thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsLWVgISdKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The odds of a flippening are low, but another temporary drop in Bitcoin is probable.

Watch this on 1.5x if you need an overview:
youtu.be/XsLWVgISdKY

Absolute madman

You're pretty much retarded, but go right ahead

you will be cursed

smart decision user

Not the worst decision to short here. Just cash out when you're in profit, never short BTC for too long.

good video. lays out why there can be a pump but the uphill battle cash has to overcome

>short bitcoin
>chink pump scammers slurp up your cheap coinz

Basically your are a fucking moran, and go fuck yourself

>moran

It's *moron.

And btw, Bitcoin is now breaking through the triangle shown in the video: Downward movement imminent.

>

Bitcoin Core, treating people they don't agree with like shit since 2013. Get gud

Bitcoin was supposed to enter a bear market after fork was cancelled. Instead it entered into another bullmarket

It did touch down to 5800 for a split second but that was it. within a day it was back to new highs

>Anybody I don't agree with is Bitcoin core!

Classic lol.

People still think dragonslayer is a joke, the name might be childish, but the intent is real... BCH will moon hard this time, only to disrupt BTC, this isn't healthy for the crypto space

Nobody who actually mines believes Dragonslayer is more than a child's joke.

T. Miner

If you say so, time will tell..
Btw, just because you mine doesn't mean you are on the loop of every pool available.

True. But I'm in one of the biggest pools there is and they already said that there was no truth to the Dragonslayer crap.
I suppose others might try if they buy into the shills, but I doubt it

btc shorts are probably the fuel that keeps this rocket going. thanks OP

We will see how this works out, but all this drama just hurts the alts, where the actual usability value of cryptocurrencies is...

Pretty crazy.
>obvious correction incoming
>you open a short for $1000 on bitfinex
>Bitfinex prints tethers
>buys btc up
>liquidates your short
>your $1000 are now part of btc's marketcap
>bitfinex's tons of btc are now worth more
>rinse
>repeat

Right?! That's literally where all my mining profits go lol. Snagging a ton of NEO, XMR, ETH, DOGE, and LTC right now

totally why hoax halong mining is happening amirite?

corecucks are getting so fucking rekt this weekend and it's glorious.