Is it really true that sedentary people loading testosterone still get mad gains?

Is it really true that sedentary people loading testosterone still get mad gains?

I remember seeing a pic floating around here about some study that compares people roiding and training vs roiding and not training and gains were very similar.

Attached: 1506093865001.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijnt-eXukwk
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll bet he meditates so hard, his brain has a pump.

yes

He's actually just a roid-filled athlete who went to a temple for some days.

You could literally find the study in less than a minute if you typed "study testosterone muscle mass" on google, but instead you made this shit ass thread that will receive a bunch of replies from a bunch of retarded virgin meatheads arguing over stuff they have no scientific knowledge of
Good fucking job you stupid fuck, a thread dies for this
now KYS

yes, people who inject test and do nothing make better gains than those who are natty and workout, but obviously that only lasts for a certain amount of time, the study only lasted 6 weeks or something, I'm sure if you did the same study over 4 years the nattys would eventually surpass the do-nothing frauds
obviously the frauds who lift will do the best, but their dicks and hearts will eventually fail them, IMO natty is still the best way to go while doing everything you can to naturally increase test, decrease est and fix thyroid function

>implying there are any threads on here that don't deserve death.

You and your loved ones deserve death.

In before some faggot steroid user says:
>B-b-but that was water weight! You have to work hard to make gains, even on steroids!

No, the studies deducted water weight when calculating the new FFMI. Even modest increases in free testosterone gain around seven pounds of muscle without training.

No, that's fucking retarded. Lifting rips your muscles, they're then repaired and get bigger/stronger. Foods helps your muscles take more tension before tearing and heal faster.

If your sitting on your ass then none of this will happen.

How fucking stupid are you people?

Yes. Muscle growth is determined primarily by hormones

Yes it’s been proven that taking test and not working out still leads to significant muscle mass gains, even more than a natty lifter. Having more test signals your body to prioritize muscle building regardless. However your gains will be a lot less than if you were lifting AND roiding and any strength will leave you as soon as you stop. It’s not really a good plan.

Yes. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either fucking retarded or on gear and want to prove that they earned their gains

>their dicks and hearts will eventually fail them

Testosterone is like mothers milk. Even on a gram I have good blood work.

Tren is satan's semen and will fuck your shit up. I'm taking it now and why do i do this.

Roided training > natty training > roided inactive > natty inactive

Guy in OP pic is Buakauw, a muay thai athlete btw.

Steroids were invented to help people in HOSPITAL BEDS you moron

Only correct post

No. They gain LBM, which can be water, organ growth, glycogen, bunch of bullshit.

Not to mention it is not linear gains. It quickly levels off.

Go try it. Claim von moger in 18 weeks. Right guys?

God I hate that 14 year olds are allowed to post here.

is this one of those things they do when their parents die or something

>Wah all the scientific data is wrong because it hurts my feelings!

Even actual TRT doses increase muscle mass in inactive men. Thousands of people have reported that outside of studies as well. You literally have zero evidence for your claim and are clearly only acting like a little faggot because you want to believe it's all about your work ethic creating muscle and not the drugs. You have the intelligence and logical abilities of a 14 year old, if not just a child.

I did,Ii know big mistake but I lost weight and gained some muscle nothing massive but I looked good. I have been having some health problems since tough....

nah thats not buakaw, he did it too but thats not him here. pic ralated is buakaw

Attached: muay-thai-buakaw-banchamek-monk.jpg (720x457, 48K)

>naturally increase test, decrease est and fix thyroid function
how?

this pic?

Attached: test.gif (347x480, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijnt-eXukwk
make mindfulness gains

No, Thai men traditionally go ordain for a short period in their lives. I guess some people do it right after something like when their parents die, or when they have retired. The previous King in Thailand was so beloved that when he died, this guy decided to do his time in the name of the king.

>didn't read the study

so built triceps is most definitely half-natty?

>natty inactive

The worst of the worst. Natty inactive grotesque slobs, or NIGS for short

>mentally weak faggot who relies on injecting testosterone into his ass made from a vat in a lab
>talking down to others

pick one

Attached: 1510110683061.jpg (264x174, 8K)

>after years of anons talking ITT
>back and forth banter
>references to a study cloudy in mystery
>I have searched the world over
>the pyramids in egypt
>tranny filled streets of thailand (keen for the Veeky Forums meetup boyos!)
>I a...almost lost hope
>there a light shone down from the heavens above
>a voice called out:
>WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH!
>my (((google))) search box started to fill in itself
>there on my monitor I saw his grace
>a link to natty vs half-natty study that was spoken of in this place

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

study in question

Attached: 1516327785913.png (588x538, 33K)

>No, the studies deducted water weight when calculating the new FFMI

No, it didn't. It calculated fat free mass, which includes muscle glycogen and intra-cellular/muscular water.

>No, it didn't. It calculated fat free mass, which includes muscle glycogen and intra-cellular/muscular water.

Yes, they did, you attention whoring pseudo intellectual. The included "Ratio of total body water to fat-free mass" and you can see that there's no significant water gain and that it's real lean mass.