Betadestiny said he thinks spending time of Veeky Forums is degrading to yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=WD-s8DH-2_E

betadestiny said he thinks spending time of Veeky Forums is degrading to yourself

Attached: betadestiny.png (1224x654, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVp7Vok1C4s
kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this Mexican kid. Always has some good advice for a kid that hasn't finished growing yet and can't even grow a proper beard yet. Fair play to him. If he sticks it out he could be a real name in the industry

damn he actually seems less autistic on this livestream than on this videos

dude says not to waste time on memories but plays rpgs and watches animes

He's right

He's right though

back to /pol/

Attached: januarysurvey.png (827x403, 21K)

i just tuned in and this faggot is talking that he is playing video games. In his most recent video he is bashing people who spend time playing video games. What a faggot, i won't even mention that he has channel dedicated to video games. What a sad little man.

why the fuck does he have some fake ass brooklyn accent if he's from canada

>ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS A RESULT OF POL INVADING MY BOAAARDDD!!! NO ONE COULD EVER HAVE THAT OPINION UNLESS THEY'RE A POL NAZI!!

Attached: 1507266147226.png (800x729, 48K)

Before I discovered Veeky Forums I was a fat unsocial loser virgin who would stay in all day playing vidya. After I discovered Veeky Forums I got in shape, I started to travel and make friends abroad after I discovered /trv/, started reading more after Veeky Forums and started investing my money instead of spending it on useless shit after Veeky Forums before it got overrun by cryptofags and actually had good threads like the robinhood general.

All in all Veeky Forums has been good to me.

This is true, there is lots of good on Veeky Forums, like all things it depends on how you use it

Sounds like you're a low intelligence faggot that is swayed by the opinions of the group.

Putting on a bandana is a bigger waste of time. Fuck that, I'm gonna confirm thsi myself.

but who else is going to remove all these kikes from the narratives and rhetoric being spewed around? This communication method would collapse back into degenerate jew driven horseshit if I leave this shithole for too long.

at what part you fucking retard?

/pol/ triggered again
Back to your board snowflake

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=JVp7Vok1C4s

Attached: gainsdance.webm (318x350, 410K)

kiwifarms.net/threads/alexander-leonidas-alphadestiny-outalpha-solarwile-aleonidas67.40395/

>spending time of Veeky Forums is degrading to yourself
Nothing wrong here.