How do i approach a girl at the gym

there's a girl that've seen a few couple times at my gym. I was wondering what is the proper way of approaching her? she looks like an introvert bookworm

Attached: zofia.jpg (233x350, 14K)

just walk up behind her when she's about to do a set of squats, grab her waist and start whispering "you are so beautiful. so beautiful..." in her ear.

I've done this hundreds of times with at least a 90% success rate.

/r9k/?

>wait till she inevitably goes to do leg press as every girl ever in a gym
>take the machine next to her and load it up with as much plates as you can manage but still do full reps
>between reps act like you are in deep thought
>eventually tell her that the great greek philisophers thought that your body is an extention of your soul
>tell her that by scultpting your body you are hoping to sculpt your mind to one day come close to their brilliance

works like a charm, bonus points if you have quotes ready and a related book in your gymbag at all times that you can read while doing cardio beforehand (make sure she sees you doing this)

>flex a ‘cep
How’s this for a start? ;)

Approach a girl at the gym the same way you would approach a girl anywhere else

Dude wtf thats a creep. At least say u can do it!

Walk up to her, put her in a headlock, and drag her into a private area where you can talk to her

Just ask her if she is working out
Guaren-fucking-teed you'll smash

Sure you have loser.

so don't?

>have your gym bro bench slightly above his max
>he asks her for a spot
>you do some other exercise nearby
>once he starts failing she wont be able to help him and feel horrible
>you rush over and save him and by extension her
>she now owes you so you ask her out for a protein shake after your workout to get to know eachother

it's really as easy as that...

Next time on things that didnt happen this user will tell us what boobs feel like!

You don't, it won't be worth.

"Hey can you spot me?"
"No"
>run over and grab weight
"Are you both okay? Want to get a protein shake after and get to know eachother?"
>sex

It's fool-proof

you could also have your bro "steal" her purse or gymbag and then have another bro be the "police" that comes and takes your reports. but you need a bro in the police or a realistic looking cop uniform and/or car. so it is a bit more advanced.

more

top kek

That sounds like it could work in theory, I have been thinking of a strategy where you pretend to kidnap her then "lock" her up in a basement (or shed) and calmly approach her daily until she starts cooperating and talking back and wait until she sees your point of view on things then ask her out

Ok well practice approaching people outside the gym 1st, because if you suck and are awkward, it sucks to run into the same girls you've failed with. Just follow this routine, ranked from easiest exercises to hardest:

>A) ask strangers a question such as "do you know what time it is?" Or "hey do you know where is X?"
This is so you get used to talking to strangers. Go walk downtown or to a mall and ask everyone those questions

>B) small talk with strangers
Basically same as A, but you're gonna try to keep the conversation going. You can practice with cashiers because they are paid to be friendly, or older people who are often lonely and will love to talk

>C) walk up to girls and tell them you think they're beautiful. If they react in a positive way and not instantly reply with "I have a boyfriend", you should try to ask questions and keep the conversation going.

Alright so once you've practiced that, you may approach women at the gym. Personally I would suggest to take it slow considering you see them everyday so there is no urge to ask for her number or something, unlike some random girl you meet at a bar and will probably never see for the rest of your life. Obviously if you catch the girl miring or initiating conversations, that's a good sign so you should suggest an activity.

Drag her by the hair to the bathroom

>been stuck at step B for all my life

I never had problems talking to girls or even flirting but as soon as it gets "real" I am a mess.

have a similar situation to this.

Saw a girl in the gym on monday that i think i danced with at the sports ball in february, how do i start talking to her again

op here, she is not a gym regular but she does show up every now and then. was considering doing nofap(8 days) + onions and then just go for it. But then it hit me that she seemed like a massive introvert so any attempts of approaching her would probably scare her off from the gym permanently.

This, but unironically. She can't escape because of the weight and when I have applied this tactic majority of girls just accept their fate.

Attached: 07A4484E-D438-40C8-AE84-27B306F7C3F8.jpg (600x418, 35K)

Bring a bowl of eggs

holy shit my sides

I always close this way with every single girl:
"Hey btw do you have a boyfriend?"
"No" (she will say yes if she's not interested"
"Ok cool that means I can kiss you"
/kiss her

MODS

Attached: WEW.gif (300x300, 471K)

>"hey... y-ya workin out?"

strong game

>"so, uh... how 'bout that gym life, yeah?"

where you from, bruh

sweden

Glue some pubes to your face, get a fake tan and just have your way with her

The Sam Hyde method

Attached: 1511494970611.jpg (750x924, 117K)

I don't think she is swedish