If I train hard enough she'll come back right?

Right?

Attached: 1492156685344.png (543x600, 162K)

Depends on the circumstances of the breakup and your face/frame/height situation, user. I have noticed that almost every single girl that I have ever dated has been hitting me up regularly, being flirty and asking to hang out ever since I got into really good shape, including HER. For me, it has been ten years and I'm not even sure that's she's right for me anymore.. sure is nice to look at though...

There are 3.5B women in the planet, user. How are you so sure that she is the one for you?

It will give you a slight advantage if you happen to run into her again. But why would you run into her again? And would you want to know about what she's been up to since she left?

Think about the possibility of other women.

If you train hard enough you won't want her back user

>All of my friends have been commenting on my gains
>she hasn't mentionned it once

;___;

>dude stop, pls.

Attached: feels.jpg (500x500, 83K)

But she was perfect...

An adorable intellectual petite redhead. An ambitious girl studying to be a researcher in cognitive neuroscience. She was dorky yet pretty. I could never ask for anything more... but she's gone

Why didn't she want me user? I thought we were doing great.

I like to believe that if I work hard enough on myself, I'll one day be good enough for her. It's whats been keeping me going all this time...

it's never enough

Attached: 1497652049133.png (810x810, 514K)

why?

I feel you man...

>But she was perfect...
No one's perfect, not even her. The sooner you realize that the easier it'll be to move on
You'll find another

>after the breakup I was a mess
>never been so hurt before
>told her I would take her back anytime
>tfw I don't want her back anymore
I hope she didn't believe me.

Forgot pic

Attached: IeI2QlO.jpg (1000x1768, 1.35M)

last week we where still together in bed
>will smell her again
>will never laugh with her again
>will never kiss her again
>will never feel her again

Attached: 1504100349839.png (634x483, 341K)

I'm sorry laddy......she won't be coming back

Attached: 1511671234182.png (410x411, 102K)

You give me hope

No.
If you didn't royally fuck up things and stopped acting like a beta she'll come back.

I've been getting over the loss of my girl for a while now and I finally got what I needed.
Here's the best advice I can give you: shut the fuck up and be a man.
That's what someone told me, and it was exactly what I needed to hear.

If I train hard enough there will be a her right?

She's taken dicks. Some that we're bigger than you.

How many dicks will she have taken by then user?

This is a good answer

I wish this was true. I just deadlifted 505 at 185 lbs bw last week and I still miss her every day. Getting jacked helps with your self confidence, but it's not the solution to getting over her.

+1

help me Veeky Forums

first srs gf broke up with me almost a year ago, got heavy into lifting, in much better shape, been with other girls - still think about her everyday even though I know it's time to move on

part of me feels like i think about her because i still love her, the other is just so she can see how much ive changed, hoping she wants me back just so i can say no.