Almond Milk

This tasted like shit. Why would anyone drink this over real milk?

Attached: 924245.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aphis.usda
youtu.be/mlNsKY07m5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because cow milk is for newborn cows

It has far less calories than milk, even the sweetened ones.

Attached: 1491631637768.jpg (382x322, 30K)

So almond milk must be for newborn almonds. Huh. Who'd have thought.

Attached: 1521812973588-fit.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Because it's doesn't contain with puss, blood, antibiotics, and estrogen?

This you retard.

Also just buy a flavored almond milk you double retard.

source?

Literally how do you even need a source for this
Jesus Christ use google

>mmmm milk so delicious look at these beautiful healthy cows getting their teets mechanically sucked on. milky milky.
idiots.

Attached: 1434440759805.jpg (500x333, 62K)

>real milk
Don't do this. If you don't like almond then give soy a chance. At least with soy milk you won't be killing any innocent animals.

Lol who cares they cause mass pollution

So you cant give source, eh?

You have to activate it first, retard

That's because you didn't get the chocolate kind

Never seen one. Examples?

I wonder how many farmers have tried using that machine on themselves.

Are you retarded?
"Clinical mastitis was detected in about one-fourth of all cows (24.8 percent) at some point during 2013."
aphis.usda gov/animal_health/nahms/dairy/downloads/dairy14/Dairy14_dr_Mastitis.pdf

you're literally drinking puss. the bacteria most commonly involved are Staphylococcus and Streptococci. uuhh but muh pasteurization literally killing all the beneficial enzymes doesn't remove puss. but muh small organic farmer does his milking gently by hand. yea, ok.

breast feeding cows that have just given birth have elevated levels of estrogen which are secreted in the milk. seriously dyor or kys or don't whatever. keep drinking your bloody estrogen puss concoction, doesn't effect me.

Improves immune system
Delicious protein from pus

Om nom nom

>aphis.usda gov
And once again it sucks to be 56%.

>Improves immune system
You're a liar. It's actually been shown to cause autoimmune diseases and increases risk of prostate cancer in men.

How's that any worse than the insect pus and hemolymph, rodent droppings, insecticides and fungicides, and plant estrogens found in almond milk?

>rodent droppings
Lmao

what if I drink milk from your mom's?

you can wash vegetables dumbass. you cant wash out puss and real bovine estrogen. plant "estrogens" are a myth or insignificant compared to the amount circulating in a fat ass dairy/meat cow. i've been meat/dairy free for 2+ years. blood test results from last month:
Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 806 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 20.3 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 22.4 pg/mL

keep eating/drinking cancer and heart disease.

the studies/research available show it's wildly beneficial to infants. increased iq, better immune, better digestion, etc.

Do you have before results?

That gif is an abomination. Chris's laugh cannot compare.

Small animals get into storage silos, pissing and shitting on the nuts

>Lactose intolerant
>Don't want to be a soyboy

The demand for cow products is what causes them to be mass herded.

Washing isn't perfect, just look up food defect levels. You also can't wash off systematically applied pesticides, bacteria that strongly adhere to plant cells or are intracellular, the pus and saliva that insects like aphids inject into plants either. The way you're deciding one is somehow cleaner than the other is completely arbitrary

>insignificant compared to the amount circulating in a fat ass dairy/meat cow.
Where's the proof bovine estrogen is significant and not plant estrogen?

Nope, but that's irrelevant. If plants contained as much estrogen as people claim my e2 would be through the roof. I eat 3-4+ tablespoons of flax seeds every day. My dick still works.

i have the same shit.
Dairy makes me bloated and gives me body acne.

How do you deal with it? the only thing I miss is my daily calcium intake.

I'm sorry your parents have ruined your life

>milk
>calcium
kek

this

Because milk gives me unbelievable acne

Most plant milks are fortified with calcium so use one of those, oat milk is my favourite followed by soy, coconut, hazelnut and then almond in that order. Just make sure you read the label so that it's fortified, usually have b12, b2 and vitamin D as well.

You should not post on Veeky Forums if you are not white.

Naw. I'm black and love almond milk (cow milk is OK but can't conpare to vanilla flavored almond milk in terms of taste or nutrition) and will continue on Veeky Forums

Attached: c0dZbbL.gif (373x255, 707K)

>tfw pissing and shitting on your nuts
>tfw the water splashes back up into your butthole

you cant be black you spelled all that right

Attached: 1494948898659.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Lmao at all these anti milk shillfaggots
Sucks that u were born with shit genetics and can't handle lactose

Attached: 1516855025175.png (500x281, 97K)

>or nutrition
m8 I love the taste of almond milk too but lets not lie.

>muh calories
you can always do skim milk, but calories are nutrition regardless.

Attached: Untitled.png (1353x972, 71K)

Almond milk advantages
>calories (if you're cutting)
>less saturated fat and cholesterol (if you're scared of those)
>Vitamin A
>Vitamin D (virtually tied tho)
>Vitamin E
>Iron

Whole milk advantages
>calories (if you're bulking)
>less sodium (if you're scared of that)
>Monounsaturated fat
>Polyunsaturated fat
>Vitamin K
>Thiamin
>Riboflavin
>Niacin
>Vitamin B6
>Folate
>Vitamin B12
>Pantothenic Acid (I don't even know what this is lol)
>Choline
>Betaine
>Calcium
>Magnesium
>Phosphorous
>Potassium
>Zinc
>Selenium

Attached: autism speaks.jpg (400x400, 12K)

meant for

I fucking love almond milk.

>Cutting
Drink regular unsweetened almond milk
>Bulking
Drink the protein almond milk, which as as many calories as whole milk

>betaine

No surprise whole milk confirms beta af

PUSS MILK IS FUKING DELICIOUS
OFF YOURSELVES

Honestly, the reason why I switched to almond milk was because regular milk had way too much sugar and was way too sweet. Soy milk steals your gains and fat free milk is a meme.

>tfw swiss and lactose intolerant
Its the biggest JUST I will ever feel

>Lactose intolerant
>Developed it when I was almost 20 years old
>Honestly glad I am because lactose is awful and makes me break out

Attached: family makes me sick.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Checked

>Puss, Blood, Antibiotics
So you don't eat meat I see, stupid pussy.

>hurr durr pussy
>A study from the American Society of Clinical Oncology reported that U.S. chicken and beef contain relatively high levels of estrogen. Consequently, dietary estrogen intake from meat might promote estrogen accumulation in the human body and could be related to the incidence of hormone-dependent cancers.
Enjoy eating high levels of pure estrogen you retarded pussy.

>only 4 ingredients

Nice bait. Now slap your tits you fucking shitposting manchild

top pip

Who here raw carrot juice?

>Raw carrots contain a unique fiber that absorbs excess estrogen and helps sweep it out of the body

youtu.be/mlNsKY07m5c

Another advantage of milk is the estrogen, which keeps the goyim in line

What brand you guys buying? The sweetened shit I've seen has like 12+ grams of sugar and 120-130 calories per serving whether in choc or vanilla. Unsweetened taste like disgusting water, but only had like 30 cals per serving.

why are you stripping the carrot of its fiber then, faget

Attached: 1520245207873.png (411x387, 11K)

>complaining that it tastes like shit
never gonna make it

If orally consuming hormones changed the hormones in your body, being male-to-female trans would be as easy as taking estrogen pills, and bodybuilders would drink the blood of high testosterone animals instead of taking steroids.

Dutch fag here, left is sweetened 100 ml has 24 calories and 3g sugar. Tastes pretty good. Right is unsweatened 100 ml has 13 calories and 0.2g sugar. Tastes almost of nothingness like water.

Attached: Shittity croppity picture.png (1182x1658, 1.85M)

>not injecting bullshark semen.

Bitch, I took an Animal Science and Management course and this is not fucking true.
Milk is basically just a liquid and the they only take the nutrients from the blood you faggot. The milk is produced by the aveoli in the teats. Pus has nothing to do with it you faggot.

lol you're trolling. oral steroids and oral birth control pills don't work then? nice try.

so the USDA data is a lie?

I've tried a lot of alternative milks because I'm lactose intolerant. Certain milks just suck, they don't have a good consistency, the taste is off, nutrition is fucked and they can't mix into anything for shit. So far their are 2 alt-milks I can enjoy.

>Macadamia milk
>Coconut milk

Coconut cream and milk can be substituted into anything regualr milk can. I never have issues mixing it with coffee or teas, and there isn't any weird texture to it. Some brands have a faint coconut taste more than others. Has hella MCT's and trace minerals and is overall very healthy for you. Macadamia milk is similar to coconut milk in texture, and has excellent nutrition, but you can't bake a few things with it. Its great for keto and cutting in general.

Attached: 814QBf88NhL._SL1366_.jpg (1366x3014, 1.03M)

What's cashew milk like?
I had it listed in a recipe once and couldn't find it.
Taste as good as it sounds?

I am on a low-carb diet the only real carbs I get in the morning are from a swing milk shake I make.

I use unsweetened organic protein soy milk and blend it with a little bit of frozen berries and protein powder

Is this bad for me?

Attached: xjmySTQ~2.jpg (1233x1517, 211K)

Speech to text is a piece of shit sometimes

I meant soy milk

Works great for cooking oats, adds a slight flavor.

>Soy
Yes
>Organic
Good goy
Paying those extra shekels makes you oh so much healthier

Cashew milk tastes great but has negligible protein. Silk makes a cashew/almond milk with added pea protein that I enjoy. 10g of protein per cup. Mixes into smoothies quite well.

Non of those statements are true. You either read badly done dairy funded studies or you’re lying.

Most nut milks don't mix well with things like coffee and don't bake very well either, cashew milk is a bit better but only one or two main brands don't have this issue as bad. Foe example as soon as I put almond milk in my coffee it separated and looked grainy, cashew milk took a bit longer and settled at the bottom of my mug. When I stirred it up it wasn't as grainy as almond milk, but still noticeable. It tends to have the nut taste much more than other nut milks. If you like cashews then this probably wont be an issue for you though.

Honestly for any kind of cooking/baking just use coconut milk or cream. It does the same shit regular milk and cream does and I've never had an issue subbing it into any recipe. I really only use nut milks for cereal or similar things, and I use soft/high fat nuts for that because they have better nutrition and constancy.

lol, almond milk has no saturated fat and more fiber then normal milk and about the same vitamins/mineral per calorie. What are you even trying to say

It has no significant amount of any of those vitamins/minerals apart from the fortified parts like vitamin D and B12

Switch to unsweet coconut milk. Its has MCT's which you need for low carb diets, is low in carbs and high in good fats and low calorie. Only use low gyclemic impacting berries like raspberries and blackberries. Stay away from strawberrys and blueberries. Get some sushi nori and throw some in there for extra vitamins and fiber. Also helps thicken it up without making it gritty.

So your telling me something that has 4x the calories of something else per cup tastes better than the other?
Holy shit user you must be mensa tier iq

Doesn't unsweetened coconut milk still have a lot of sugar and carbs ?

Attached: C8ksalvV0AAnVI_.jpg_large.jpg (1128x1281, 145K)

lol a human mother's breast milk isn't beneficial to to the growth and development of a human infant? since when? you're an idiot.

Naw. My silk unsweet coconut milk is:
>45 cals
>4 g fat
>less than 1g carb
>less than 1g sugar

Thanks user

My bad. Thought you meant cows milk but in this case I guess there’s not much difference

np user, shit happens.

Fellas, isn't it gay to drink almond milk? I mean, think about it: you're literally drinking nut.

what is bioavailability

>non-peer-reviewed conference abstract
>study
Why do scientifically illiterate people always make it so obvious they don't know any science?

try it on cereal/oatmeal

Hate to break it to you lads, but almonds are extremely estrogenic.

"Almonds are a good source of phytoestrogens, according to Dietaryfiberfood.com. Almonds contain 131.1 ug of phytoestrogens per 100 g serving. Almonds can be eaten raw as a snack. They can also be added to salads and stir-fries for an extra boost of nutrition and flavor."

this fgt again.

if that were the case my estradiol would be through the roof, but it's well within normal range.
>Phytoestrogens have the ability to cause antiestrogenic effects by sitting in and blocking receptor sites against estrogen.
Source: Sexual Pharmacology: Drugs that Affect Sexual Function. Read a book.

Post results and body pic then soyboy

Because some people are lactose intolerant you stupid fuck.

>I took a class

Attached: 1490957529780.png (403x448, 53K)

Because I am not a baby cow.