Supposed to drink 1.5L of water per day

>Supposed to drink 1.5L of water per day

Anybody else struggle with this? Water is so fucking boring, I can't stand drinking more than a little bit per day.

Attached: 535.jpg (849x565, 72K)

I drink 3-4L, stop being a faggot and just drink up

You're American, aren't you?

Add lime or lemon juice for some calorie free flavor.

Fucking Yank

I drink Crystal Light all day every day, I literally never drink plain ass gay water. How would someone unironically drink water with a meal for example? I want something to wash the taste of food out of my mouth and not taste it for the next hour and a half. I probably haven't drank water with a meal in 10 years. The only time I find water OK is when i'm really thirsty like hungover or after a workout

You don't have to drink that much water.
What's the point?

Thanks for reminding me to drink more water today. Also, you're a turbofaggot.

just take a week or two with only drinking water
no sodas, no artifical sweetener, no milk, no juise, no protein shakes nothing
just water
after a while it will taste delicious and you will realize how awful soft drinks are in your throat if you try to go back

This is complete nonsense meme advice. No point in drinking that much if you're not thirsty.

Sip between sets. That's the easiest way to drink a lot of wster for me.

I don't fall for Veeky Forums memes shilled by BlueShare agents that want you to fill up on plastic residues and fluoride. So I wouldn't know.

You have this thing in your body called "thirst".

Just keep a bottle of water near your desk or your workplace, it's not that hard.
Every time your are thirsty you drink water, not soda or sugary bullshit.

That should help you

t. BPAboys

drink tea, you fucking retard

are you cutting? just fucking drink whatever you like except alcohol

>if you're not thirsty

Thirst literally only comes when you're badly dehydrated, you fucking retarded American

Makes total sense my dear Nobel Prize recipient. Do you also always eat before you're hungry ?

>What is drinking out of a non-plastic container?

I drink 2 liters during my workout alone, dyel faggot. Kill yourself

I'd rather drink water than that failed lab experiment.

I honestly don't understand this stupid idea that we have to ignore our bodies and drink up buckets.

drink satlzer water

Attached: 1517536731993.jpg (547x595, 82K)

i'm laughing at you because when the price of fresh, drinkable water goes up to 50,000 dollars a liter you will be fucking sucking dick and swallowing like a crack junkie for a sip of piss

just dry fast and you wont have to

>what is knowing that 90% of people drink out of plastic bottles so it's still worth shilling
>an other 5% drink unfiltered tap water

You don't. You're supposed to get most of the water you need from food. All you are doing by overhydrating is impair kidney function and flush electrolytes.

When will this happen?

Attached: 1518183219799.gif (330x271, 1.44M)

Hopefully not in my timeline

i drink 2l just in the morning u faggot

that will only be .0000005 bitcoins
i'll be good

Attached: dubsbateman fucking.jpg (1000x500, 80K)

It's the pissing that gets me, I want to drink more water but going to the bathroom every 30 minutes does my head in

So many idiots in this thread dont realise they pee all the water past 2 litres lol

1.5L? I thought you were supposed to drink 1 gallon a day (taking creatine btw)

you should be downing a liter as soon as you wake up, and another after you lift. stop being a pussy and get your gallon (minimum) in.

How fat are you?

What's Crystal Light?

>all the soyboys ITT who drink water out of plastics full of BPA multiple times a day and make fun of others for not filling their system with soy like you

this..
Glass bottles are top tier.
Metal bottles can be good but you gotta be careful because a lot of them have been found to contain lead...

drink tea/coffee and count that as water

Wow, the baby needs some suwgar in his sowda how PATHETIC
WATER IS AWESOME FAGGOT

I use a stainless steel cup, you nigger.

>diuretic
>hydrating

Attached: this_is_you.jpg (208x249, 6K)

you ever heard of decaffeinated coffee brah? plus green tea other herbal teas basically I'm saying add some natural flavour

I drink about 1.75 gallons a day or about 6 and a half liters. I mostly do it to regulate my body temperature as I always feel warm so I drink cold water.

>Water is so fucking boring

Attached: 1519733992921.jpg (600x600, 230K)

Cool, hateful words, that's great man. Good for you chief.

The fuck? I drink at least 3 a day or else I get big headaches, how the fuck are you finding 1.5 hard? Are you like 5 foot tall or something?

>not being the 1.5 liter stainless and ceramic filter water master race

If you must know, I'm 3 feet tall.

>tall
>needs lots of water
Fuck off tree, this website is for humans only.

lol

>tfw living in EU and my tap water isn't loaded with fluoride
Land of the free my butthole

free your butthole? is your dad keeping you as his buttslave again?

Bro Im an american and I can get enough water.

Most gyms have drinking fountains USE THEM. Bring a empty bottle

Cut off the soda. I don't know how people can drink them as the fizz is irritant to my tongue and teeth. Like Im dipping them in acid. Also fuck you if you're one of those rednecks that drags a 2 liter mountain dew/ faygo bottle wherever you go.

try to get a quick drink after every set and drink no less than 3 glasses of water before a runn to avoid headaches.

Damn dude stop it before the eurofags think we're all like this.

I drink 2 cups max because I fucking hate drinking liquids in general. Water, soda, beer, hate all of it

I FEEL THIS FEEL
I havent been lifting for too long but i cant stand just /w a t e r/
Its so bland on my taste buds that it legit hurts

>live in third world country
>undrinkable tap water
>very little glass bottle brands exist, and if they do they are very expensive
>have lived on plastic bottled water for my whole life (19 years old).

Herbal tea that shit up and I swear to god you better not sweeten it.