Will doing Testosterone injections alone (with proper PCT) really fuck up my heart or lower my life span...

Will doing Testosterone injections alone (with proper PCT) really fuck up my heart or lower my life span? I'm only talking like 300, nothing insane.

Attached: IMG_1745.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6U7v85Quc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too bad she's fat as shit when you see the whole body

MILK

No shit shes a cow.

anecdote my pigmentation changed a lot and i found it hard to breathe despite crashed e2 on 750mg test

5 months later ive been cruising on 200mg its still the not same as i was natty

You can juice responsibly, I am on trt 200mg a week forever, my blood work comes back perfect, blood pressure is great, resting heart rate is high 50s-low 60s, and about twice a year I'll kick it up to about 350mg a week and add a little npp and run that for about 14 weeks, get bloods, get a good Dr and keep monitored but I am absolutely healthier than I was pretty juice, although I was low t from long term opiate use, prescribed for chronic pain that is now gone after using test and npp

is there any reason why i still find it hard to breathe on 200mg test?

Probably be just fine. That's pidly fucking dose. Seriously 2x that has been medically tested for 20 weeks with no serious long term issues.

James Tiny Vest (has a YT) Channel and has used 500mg a week for many years. Recently he went into the doc with chest pains... turned out he had a mild pec strain. - Not only was his heart fine, he actually had a lot LESS arterial plaque than typical for a man his age.

The bigger concern about doing a test cycle us you will probably feel so good and make such good gains that you'll feel dull when not on. Like "what's the point?" when it comes to training naturally.

>tfw I like cowgirls but everything is either anime or shit like this

Attached: 1517550556580.jpg (563x364, 95K)

Blood pressure. If too much is converting to E2 you'll get heavy water retention.

Also if you're not lean enough you might be very heavy in total bodyweight.

no reason to believe it will have a significant impact on your lifespan.
you will see results from that; don't let people tell you your dose is too low. you can always add more if you really need to.

Yeah I would check your blood work, blood pressure, hemocrit levels, and e2, you got something going on. Also is your gear pharma or underground? Underground dosing is not always accurate some of them are actually too high. 200mg a week of most ugl gear and pharma keepse around 1k test one ug labs I bought had me over 1500 on the same dose, I like to keep my levels between 800-1000 for long term safety

Thanks anons

sorry for late reply, its gear intended for livestock, i pin 2x a week

im also currently on letro but i guess ill go in for bloods soon, ty

Oh shit I'm coming off of a years long stint of opiates atm, I knew it dropped test short term, does it also drop it long term? How do you know you weren't just low test to begin with?
I mean I've been making gains on opiates rrgardless, but I'm expecting to make more when I'm fully off it.
U got me a little worried m8

I used to gain muscle and keep fat off easily, after my last injury I just could not do it, I was gaining weight, not healing, emotional, so I started researching and got the bloods done, for some it's short term and for some opiates destroy you for life, I can't say I was high test before for certain but at 800ng/dl I feel like my old self pre opiates, I tried coming off them for a time, I tried natural boosters, even HCG to restart it, nothing got meuch above 325, so it was gear or honestly suicide, I am happy and well again, maybe chemically dependant but better that than the alternative

The biggest concern is LDL so eat 40/40/20 while eliminating animal fats
Another concern is prostate cancer but I don't know a whole lot on that subject

Sauce pls

No. Not at all. Even if you plan on blasting 500-600mg, 150-200mg dosage is actually very beneficial and requires no ai

After acquiring a titcow gf with fat ass. I can say that if you are relatively fit it is very easy to get one. They worship you like god. I even got her to come with me to the gym. After a nice sweaty workout she sucks my cock. I even make her dress up like super pochaco and other cosplay.

>ITT

Attached: 6341591145099.png (500x452, 118K)

>test levels come tomorrow

I'm scared guys, I asked for both total and free test since I've read here only free test matters.
hopefully they're fine or i gotta hop on trt and I bet no doctor will help me

t. 22 year old in great shape

She's really not that fat.
Not fit but I'd date her.

Attached: doCsFCU.jpg (604x1080, 75K)

>Veeky Forums thinks this is fat

This is a perfectly healthy breeding stock white woman. Only gay men would reject her

That IS fat you retarded american
And if you're not american you're even more retarded, because you could go outside and see countless normal sized women for reference

I think this is an old picture or just a good angle, shes literally morbidly obese if you take a look at some of her recent pictures. Like actually 200lbs+

You have body dismorphia. Thats what normal women look like. Except you've never seen one naked before so you wouldn't know.

I don't know if it's old since I just looked at the cowgirl images.
But the point is that she's probably not fat in that image like the other user said.
Mate I'm Australian and she's fine.
Sure she could be thinner but she at least doesn't look American.

Attached: That fucking boob vein.jpg (1152x2048, 281K)

>She's really not that fat.

Attached: monokun3.jpg (1367x2048, 237K)

>white woman
She is Arabic user....

She is super fat. This pic is probably old + tons os photoshop

>posting this obese fuck

Attached: 1520031846221.png (725x654, 925K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6U7v85Quc

fucking based ltg poster

I was just about to post that