Is it weird to go to the bar alone? Is Buffalo Wild Wings safe?

Is it weird to go to the bar alone? Is Buffalo Wild Wings safe?

Attached: 0362E9AD-EF9C-476A-AC40-FBE928A7FA83.png (750x1334, 1.96M)

Personally I find it weird, if you just want to get drunk you can do that in the privacy of your own home.

But what if I want to meet new people or *gulp* get laid?

No its how quite a few people including myself have gotten laid

OP lemme tell you a related story that happened last night to me

>typical Veeky Forums autist, 25 years old never been to a bar socially, no friends, annoyed by everyone, just angry and make jokes all the time
>coworkers going to bar because another person is leaving, convince me to go
>i sit there for a few hours basically not talking to anyone and sitting with my coworker's dog, don't even eat or drink anything because i dont feel like it, basically as autistic as i assumed it would be
>finally they order me a girl drink long island iced tea and everyone is "amazed" that im actually drinking thats how autistic i am like a child
>especially don't want to get drunk around them because then i know i would get ridiculed even more but this stupid drink actually got me buzzed because im such a lightweight

only benefit of the evening was this dog apparently falling in love with me according to the owner, the dog is fit as fuck too (a pit bull like 60 lbs of pure muscle)

Honestly if you have to ask you probably don't have what it takes.

That's not to say you can't luck out, but in the long run you're playing a losing game.

Google local bars and go to one of those not a pathetic bww m8

It’s fine, but don’t go to fucking Buffalo Wild Wings. Go to a local dive bar or hole in the wall if you’re cheap and ok with ugly girls. This is probably the best way to start out. Or go to an actual club which is more expensive but with way hotter girls and usually better music. Don’t go to some shitty chain sports bar though.

I did this once.
>like going to movies alone and enjoy myself
>read time wrong arrive 2 hours early
>Bdubs next door and don't feel like going home
>decide to get a buzz and watch the movie
>end up getting hammered
>still an 45 minutes until movie
>walk to car to take a quick nap
>puke in the nearly empty parking lot and get in car
>hear stories about people getting DUIs when IN driver seat so sit in passenger
>wake up 2 hours later and go home
All in all not a bad time.

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings. This was a mistake

How do you get that drunk in an hour and a quarter you mad man?

Attached: cheersPepe.jpg (569x820, 40K)

I don't think so, if you go to grab some bar food and watch the game have a few drinks. I used to go the bad alone all the time because being around people gives me energy and I will drink less if I'm paying for over priced drinks. If I'm at home I'll surely get blackout drunk and regret it.

t. Alcoholic

How can you not get drunk after drinking for over an hour?

Not enough to puke anywhere other than a bathroom and pass out in my car bruh. Also, I don't really drink hard liquor unless I'm out with peeps

Why the FUCK was there a dog in the bar

lol

Sorry m8 but the dog "falling in love with you" is probably a joke at your expense.

OP here. I like to drink so overall it wasn’t a bad experience. Most of the people in the bar were older than i was and it was mostly older people with a friend or a group watching college sports. I was the only guy alone. Didn’t approach anyone and I don’t think It was a bar to do that. Might go alone to a dive bar or a bar that’s predominantly filled with younger people in their younger 20s like myself.

I don’t have any friends anymore and I work full time so I don’t really have any time on my hands to be social

>But what if I want to meet new people or *gulp* get laid?
At buffalo wild wings?
Is that where the thots flock to?

kek

He's probably British

probably, everything in my life is a joke at my expense

i want to go to the bar but social anxiety
someone tell me what to do

dont do what i did