35 pounds of muscle growth

>35 pounds of muscle growth
>went from barely benching the bar to over 2 plate
>still turning a virgin at 22 tomorrow
>still want to kill myself
Fuck you fit why did you lie to me

Attached: mushishi3.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Go outside, go to places with drunk chicks at 1 am at fridays and saturdays, go hit on women, all while doing nofap
How many times have you actually TRIED to get laid? Women rarely approach

>lifting for girls
Listen here retard, you can only get girls by being confident and rich, fucking soyboys get pussy because they have money, in fact
Money>confidence>physique of atlas
Find something else to LIFT for

just go on a vacation to czech republic and fuck a prostitute. Most women are prostitutes in some form or another srs.

Zero I have never approached a girl in my life. When I got jacked they were supposed to come to me. I'm so lonely I think I'm going insane

Why though lifting for girls got me gains.

Bullshit I'm a soyboy and wear expensive clothes all the time and girls still wont talk to me.

I promised my 16 year old self I wouldn't fuck a prostitute until I had sex with a willing female that actually to some degree liked me

>Lifting for females

Attached: 1466377807985.jpg (1153x945, 133K)

I can't tell you what you should LIFT for, that's up to you

Because you probably look like a massive faggot

you sound like elliot

There's your problem. Go outside and talk to women and you'll find people willing as long as you aren't a complete dumbass.

The problem is this won't even solve it.

Maybe he'll go out, fuck some Stacy's and sure, the sex will feel great. And he'll get some accomplishment. Maybe he'll get more confident and do it more often, get chicks on a rotation.

But somewhere down the line the emptiness will come back. You'll see the cracks in your hollow life, and the desire to kill yourself will return stronger than it ever was before. I don't have a solution.

Attached: Manhattan.jpg (1440x900, 115K)

Unironically read how to have power and confidence. Changed my life. Married to qt and have three kids. Still chubby.

Maybe. I think I'm a rare case where my entire depression is due to not having a gf or getting laid. I think about it nearly every minute of every day.

Women don't initiate typically. If you notice a woman who's interested in you, approach her. You're gonna fail at first, but that's fine as long as you learn from it and adapt.

you're not, it won't make you better

fuck you and my brain

One word: phenibut

Buy some online, 100% legal

It'll change your life

Just don't be a dumbass and abuse it

Hold tough bros. Lord Zyzz believes in you. I believe in you.

How much dose my guy. I was in a phenibut thread that was up talking about how 1g didn't really have a noticeable effect on me

Trust me bro, you're right. You will still feel sad if everything is going great in your life but you're not getting anywhere with women. But you have to approach women. This might feel awkward if you're not used to it, but trust me things will work eventually and you'll be more confident. Women expect you to approach them. They want to have sex as well.

Just get a hooker man