Tfw I'm excited for those late night summer cardio sessions

>tfw I'm excited for those late night summer cardio sessions.

Attached: night-jogging-2-800x448.jpg (800x448, 33K)

Is running outside at night really safe? I'm afraid of getting assaulted, raped, and mugged when I tire out

Where I live, If the Mexicans or blacks don't get you, the meth addicts will.

track is 10min walk from me. cut through parking lots and the park, right around the corner

Those are the best.

I live in Canada so that's not a problem.

LONDON

fuck I'm glad I'm Canadian and don't ever have to think about this shit

Fellow socal fag ?

Me too, completely forgot about that OP

Attached: BF6B5B2B-9814-4F0B-9800-A38F247F3E19.gif (297x330, 57K)

Not him but I'm socal

Attached: IMG_1801.jpg (600x596, 154K)

Lol no, Midwest, I think it's a country wide thing at this point.

>late night summer cardio sessions
You mean running away from niggas, or chasing the niggas who robbed you?

how do you Americans put up with this? what the fuck? you can't go for a run at night without worrying about getting mugged?

As always, depends on the neighborhood. White suburbia? Go running whenever you want. South side Chiraq? There isn’t a minute of day or night you should be outside.

dont ever run with a darkie at night. police might shoot you by mistake

Same fellow human. I just love running at night time. Man, getting pumped with blood is just the best isn't it?

Attached: mosquito-biting-hand-feature.jpg (2000x1108, 157K)

This is why we have concealed carry here. is spot on, medium-largish cities are full of em.

>Europeans have shitskins raping and mugging all around
>"hurr how can you americans put up with this?"
I've got a gun and don't live near niggers, worry about yourself.

I'm not European though, I'm Canadian.

>LONDON
Peace truck just arrive

How have their knees not blown out? Who still lands on their heels like that?

It's easy just don't live near niggers

It's about 1/15th as bad in any European country as it is in America.

I do not understand, if you are a runner, how can some thugs can catch your ass. It's not like they are Olympic sportsmen, they are smoking and drinking also.

Attached: 15215271219080.jpg (720x960, 178K)

It's still unpleasant. I don't want to think "Ok I'll go for a run. I'll probably meet someone who wants to attack me, but that's ok because I am fairly sure that they will not shoot me and that I can outrun them"

>tfw living in eastern europe
>tfw 100% safe, no niggers, mulsims, dinduses
>tfw love running at warm summer nights, never have been bothered by anyone
feels good man, but gotta build the wall on the border with germanistan before the cancer spreads east though

>getting raped
god I wish that were me

Nothing like some crisp winter morning air to work out in

Attached: df4b23c6b65737b227c85230a1506806.jpg (960x637, 178K)

aka the whites

Or she might end up going on a mass murder spree kek

I want to try this. Does running at night affect sleep?

>mous 03/25/18(Sun)16:43:11 No.45301693▶
>I want to try this. Does running at night a
you'll be running instead of sleeping, so yes

I don't live in a "good" part of town (still 97% white, but white trash), but I'd be more worried about some scared boomer/cop shooting me cause I'm sprinting down the sidewalk than some black kid jumping me

Attached: tumblr_p2f26jKDGM1qeywqoo1_500.jpg (499x501, 44K)

>live on university campus
>walk home at 8pm through well lit park area
>tfw get an alert on phone 15 minutes later that someone was mugged in the park

a girl also got sexually assaulted somehow in one of the libraries by a 40 year old homeless man. nowhere is safe

This isn't an issue in 90% of America. Most of our nigger related violence is concentrated in a handful of big cities. I personally grew up in an area that's over 95% white and could count the number of niggers id seen on one hand up until I was 21 and went to Louisiana for work.

Also many of us carry guns and just itching for the chance for justified self defense.

>another amerimutt make hyperbolic and ill-informed claims about the well-being of European societies, without having any actual idea about how bad the crime-rates are in the U.S compared to the European countries
Imagine my shock

Attached: 1520087943538.png (639x526, 474K)

You mean the way that Europeans conveniently confuse total gun crimes with per capita gun crimes when obsessing over Americans owning guns.

>he doesn't cc during his evening jogs

Attached: levelkeks.png (218x244, 71K)

>Thread is full of Americans saying they don't feel safe at night in their cities

Lmao glad I don't live in the 3rd world country. I've been taking nightwalks since I was 13 and I've never once felt unsafe

Attached: 1433226121890.png (1000x880, 458K)

That's apart of what makes night runs fun

Nobody has guns in my country and I could outrun any robber, most likely out punch if I had to

Colorado resident here. Can’t wait for those no humidity spring and summer night runs.

You'd probably be more tired than they are if you're near the end of your run
>altering your gait
>chafing
I would rather just run during the day tbqhwy, plus it bothers me more that I feel I would need to have a gun on me than just living in a place with less scum
By the word's definition, no, you don't

i live in canada too
a group of kids can easily beat you up, or rob you if you wanted

even worse if you run after 10pm thurs - sat, as the drunks will be out

>importing muslims by the millions
>not worried about it
LOL the delusion is real

>i live in canada too
toronto vancouver montreal aren't canadian cities

America is a big country. In my white suburban town, there's probably been less than 5 violent crimes in the last 20 years. If I drive an hour to Camden, I probably couldn't go outside without getting shot. If you aren't in an urban area you're fine