ITS CRASHING

I BOUGHT IN AT 8200

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is not a good time to buy btc man. Everyone is leaving it for bch

going to hit into the 5k;s m8. pay attention

Its dipping, not crashing. Bitcoin goes up hundreds every week or goes down hundreds every week. Welcome to bitcoin. Just hold and it will recover to 8200 and beyond. If we get past the 8000 buy wall and it keeps going lower, buy that sub-8000 dip.

everyone cashing out for thanksgiving

deluded fuck

Nope. Last BCH scare made it drop $1500. Investors saw how quickly BTC recovered. They won't sell as easily this time. I think the lowest we'll go is $7100, more realistically somewhere around $7500-7600.

lmao can you not read charts? I sold half my stack for BCH other into fiat

10k when

The last time, Jihan went pretty hard with his psychology shill. Like it or not , chinks made successful power move. This time he may try to test the limits even further

If I told you there were 2 computers for sale:

Comp A is older, slower and costs $8200
Comp B is 8x faster than comp A and costs $1600

Only a complete idiot would choose comp A. Stop being an idiot biz.

this lol, probably directly after this shit

Don't be blind/tunnel vission, bch isn't the only thing happening right now thats going to cause btc to dip.

except computers depreciate

while btc goes up in value
and bch goes up half the value of btc briefly before crashing back to earth.

A = apple? then yes, market would chose the slower and more expensive. Thats the one thing , you chinks still cant grasp

Or they understand it very well, and that's why they've been kicking the shit out of the rest of the world economically because they haven't fallen victim to the same idiocy.

Brands are shit, technology is all that matters. If you don't realise that you will get your ass handed to you eventually by people that do. End of story.

it's a normal fluctuation you dumb nigger

FUck all you retards. Im done with biz. I have been here SAYING FOR WEEKS "EVERYONE BUY BCH" and here we FUCKING are. I'm rich and yall are fags.

zoom out the graph faggot
this shit happens constantly

Yeah, but you cannot copy-paste apply your ideologies to the other cultures.
Westerners have been long bred into such idiots.
Rational arguments alone wont trigger the flip.

No, but a permanently frozen ledger sure as fuck will. And the brand won't insulate against it at all.

what other reasons? Curious

The fact you think this shit happens constantly is exactly why you're about to get butchered.

yeah ok lol
10k by 2018 bitch

At least you clearly deserve the shit you're about to suffer.

Enjoy the whirlwind son.

So buy more, what's the problem?

UNDER $8000

OH GOD WHY MOMMY WHY

>BTC dips; people buy it
>BCH dips in response; people buy it
>repeat until their cap moons

Invest in both

Cant wait for the dip so i can buy more before it goes past 10k in 2 weeks. All you bitcoin cash autists enjoy your fake shit coin.

>UNDER $8000
8040 now it's all good