Tfw you realize you can’t cash out of crypto

>tfw you realize you can’t cash out of crypto

but you can

cashed out 5k this morning nigga

One day, you won't half to :)

wait what? You're telling me these things are fake and the volume is fake too? GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY RIGHT NOW. ROGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHAT

>what is localbitcoins

Why?

I just cashed 1BTC now to my local currency (BRL).

What is it about the southern states of Brazil that make them so safe and prosperous?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT?

A better question would be how to minimize tax, how to be in the okay with banks with your crypto gains and how to buy a condo or house. Anyone?

You won’t want to let go of your crypto anyhow. Soon you will be able put your crypto up as collateral and borrow a stable coin and pay off your debts. Maker is the project you want to look out for.

this is fucking stupid.
usd value proportional to country's gold reserve

theres no way btc replaces usd.. before that government is going to rape crypto with taxes or even ban it

more whites

>usd value proportional to country's gold reserve
The fuck? No.

Please tell me you're not actually this retarded that you think that's how US monetary policy works?

Am I being trolled?

Baited maybe?

can someone answer these fuckin' questions please

Cash out and pay capitals gains tax...Just pay the tax and avoid the ass rape...

If you make enough money you can just pay your taxes and still have so much left that it doesn't matter. If you can't make at least that much then why are you even bothering with crypto?

hold for the same coins for a year and get those long term gains if youre in the us

This .... 15% on 5 million is only 750,000... you can easily live off 4.25m luxuriously for the rest of your life off interest gains baby

this. I made 2500% profit, I think I can afford to pay 15% tax on that.

It sucks, because you do lose a % of your bitcoin holdings, which we are all trying to increase. But Uncle Sam owns your soul SO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY.

Currently can't crash out of crypto because bittrex has lower my withdrawal limit to 0 BTC. FOR NO FUCKING REASON. FUCK YOU BITTREX!

20 to 30 %
Same here WTF....

Bittrex sounds like a piece of shit, is Binance better to use?

Send your Bitcoins to me and I’ll cash them out for you. My dad works at Bank Of America.

1FikaRBMLw2AnyR5vGonqWLVHN124Hbbba

i think theres an influx of morons whos boomer relatives told them this at the thanksgivings table, no idea what this weird ass "you cant cash out" meme is

this

Coinbase, click withdraw, get USD in your bank account in less than 2 days

The fact that people refer to it as "cashing out" like it's online poker shows they don't know jack about crypto

Have you ever actually tried pressing the button? It doesn't work.

I thought this was a meme, I'm getting some sort of Javascript error? I click the button, it fades out, and I'm redirected to the buy page. I still have my coins so I dont know whats going on.

I withdraw using Poloniex and tether.to like once a week or every other week. tf are you talking about

Bittrex is definitely a complete load of shit. Don't ever bother using them

Yeah bitcoin can't even fucking handle the transaction volume of a medium-sized walmart, how the fuck is it going to replace fiat? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Have you guys got basic or enhanced verification on bittrex? Mine is "enhanced" and my daily withdrawal limit is still 100BTC.

Anyways.

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Has anyone tried wires??? ATM?

doesn't work. the ATM just eats your money and sells your data.

I just withdrew $1.00....i think if your withdrawing and your not verified maybe..idk wtf your doing wrong

Nice just sold 100k

quit trolling man. You can do bank transfers with Coinbase. I've done it many times - takes jus a couple days.

>coordinated troll campaign to make you sell your bitcoin and pull your money out of the market so you're effectively fucked for any movements in the next week
I wonder who benefits from this...

You may be the darkest and dumbest nigger I have ever met on this board. Please don't breed.

long term is 0% for under 38k/yr
15% for under 112k
20% after that

its just you pnd assholes that have to worry about short term taxes

Capital gains taxes are only 15% in the us, lowest theyve ever been. just pay them.
To buy a house, you can start by finding an agent.

nigger nigger nigger

I cashed out 10k into my bank account last week (already using the funds), plus haven't had any problems making purchases with btc (to the tune of another 10k). Have another 85k to go, but i'll probably pull half of that for a downpayment (first 10k is for taxes) and reinvest the rest. But I feel very confident I could pull the whole sum out in about a week. I could petition for higher withdrawal limits too, but I don't really need to yet unless I try to directly purchase something over 1.2 btc.
Now, there are a lot of scams out there . . . if you don't spend the time thoroughly analyzing and vetting somebody that you send money to . . . that's your idiocy.

Lol you dumb fucking nigger the U.S. dollar is based off our oil reserves why the fuck do you think we attacked Kuwait

>the U.S. dollar is based off our oil reserves

The U.S. dollar is based upon our military's ability to fuck shit up.

shills

You can 10x with.. HST - Horizon State

This.

This is why crypto is a fucking joke and all gains are paper gains. Daily withdrawal limit at a max of 10k and you have to be a loyal customer to be bumped up to that from 2k.

If my stockbroker tried to do something like that they would be laughed out of business in a week.

Basically, the crypto world relies on guys from Veeky Forums doubling their money from 5k to 10k and thinking they've "made it". Meanwhile stock market investors go from 7-figure to 8-figure wealth.

sell your btc privately nigga

every facebook group have shills that sell their coins in cash

Wait, wtf, coinbase has a 15k daily limit?

Are there any better options?

Gold standard went out with the end of the Bretton Woods system. Social trust backs up all fiat now through legal frameworks.

Which we fuck their shit up for some oil, sounds like the same thing to me.

oh shit wtf coinbase has a 15k WEEKLY limit>?!?!!?

pls user i need other options

people have literally went from 1 figure to 8 figure wealth with bitcoin lul fud harder

PAPER wealth.
If anyone of them tried to liquidate they would find it impossible. It would take 2 years+ to liquidate an 8-figure stack.

Find me someone with 8-figure cryptogains in their BANK ACCOUNT and I'll drop my cynicism immediately.

You can't ban it. Clandestine mining labs will be set up

how the FUCK am i supposed to live off 15k a day!?!

How much do you spend per day today?

DASS RAYCISS

A well baited hook

20k Won

what if i wanna buy a lambo

BUT WE WILL ALL CRASH OUT OF CRYPTO

what if the govt did bitcoin...

Don't be an Ameriburger, move somewhere with no CGT for 6 months and 1 day, take the money out, move back, congratulations you just paid 0% tax.

Ya I'm starting to believe you. Coinbase won't withdraw any of my fiat. Withdrawals will never go through.

Better use localbitcoins and cash out before people start to realize this.

>tfw you realize the people on this board are absolutely braindead

Doesn’t work that way. (((They))) will get you wherever you are no matter how long.

This plan might get you out of state-level capital gains though.

user, you missed the first step. Only Americans have that bullshit where you always have to pay to the taxman.

what are you talking about?
i entered some numbers, 1 click of a button and $1000 in my account the next day.

coinjar.com.au also has a debt card.. ausfags ftw

I wonder if people who keep saying this just want to FUD people out or are retards who're too scared to enter so they make up excuses.
If you couldn't millionaires would rather pay taxes instead of leaving their funds on BTC

local fucking bitcoins dot com you mong

Tfw when your tenx card got delivered 2 days ago.

>tfw all in crypto but dont want to cash out
fuckin boomer landlords dont accept my coins for rent REEEEEEEEE

This meme is getting old.
There are countless ways to cash out other than exchanges.
You can cash out at bitatms there are several and more popping up everyday.
Localbitcoins if you don't mind meeting people, a miner friend of mine does this all the time he chooses Starbucks and other over priced coffee shops.
Internet forums selling via PayPal which is risky but it works.
Craigslist is an unfavorable option but it works.
There are a few more I just haven't used them so I won't list them.

>You can cash out at bitatms there are several and more popping up everyday.
enjoy getting raped by fees

It makes more sense to leave it in crypto and withdraw as needed since you're more than likely just gonna keep making money.
>muh crash
Same thing happened in the Great Depression and having money in stocks when everyone was trying to get out was no better.

>tfw you can buy lambos directly paying in bitcoin so no need to ever cash out

>muh gov ban
When will they learn?

Yep but it's an option, I'm just trying to dismiss the lying and larping.
And at that rate just meet people locally then.

the fact is that withdrawing crypto is a giant pain in the ass and ought to be avoided

after all, you should not invest if you don't think you'll be able to pay with crypto eventually

>half to

every bank in america and around the world will soon have crypto wallets all thanks to the chainlink mainnet allowing this to be possible.

you'll be able to cash out and the crypto in your wallet will be federally insured is yer in the USA

chainlink is going to change everything and mainstream crypto for even the normies who dont know how to use the internet

screen cap this

I don't get this. Can't you just sell them for USD?

Go ahead, try to cash out a single dollar.

this meme is getting stale boiz

Are you just trying to cause the price to drop?

cash me outside

Then when you run out of gas, you just buy another lambo!

Cash out to ethereum
Use coinbase to transfer to your bank account

I'm trying to figure out the motivation behind this brainless and obvious FUD and I really can't. Trying to keep normies out of crypto? I don't get it. The kind of people who would fall for this low-effort and easily disprovable FUD are exactly the type of people that current holders want in the market - those that listen to others without doing their own research. I'm really trying to understand why someone would spread this bullshit...halp.

I've withdrawn dollars from Coinbase, direct deposit into a checking account. It was easy and took one business day to clear.

dude i really hope you arent fudding
That was refreshing to read, 95% of this forum is garbage.
With the occasional gem posts

never thought about it but you are right ... crypto for life .... 4% gains on stocks just don't cut it

No, you sell BTC for the gas in localbitcoins retard.