BTG MOONING. BROKE $300. CLOSING RAPIDLY ON ATH

ALL IN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaa ALL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

People are too distracted by BCC to even notice this. I am excited as fuck about BTG. This fucker is going to the moon. Cheapest BTC on the market right now.

HOLEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIT 1.4 MILLION BUY WALL JUST POPPED UP AT $300 SUUUUUUUUPPPPPPOOOOOOOORRRRTTTTTTTTTT

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGVGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

How do i get BTG from my BTC wallet without getting ripped off from my BTG wallet?

Or is this BTG just a huge scam to rip off peoples BTC?

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>BTG is the cheapest BTC on the market right now.
That's it i'm done you BTC cucks are absolutely retarded.

ummmm... user, BCH Holders were the ones that got ripped off for $600K that way, not BTG. Kek.

He's talking about the private keys drama

THE REAL FLIPPENING IS RIGHT HERE CUZ

So to buy or nah? inb4 taking advice from literal retards is bad, i know

>BTC 8116
BCC 1661
BTG 214

That's what I mean. If you think I think they are all the same, I don't. BTC is king.

Here we go, it starts again

B2X is cheaper

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MILLION DOLLAR BUY WALLS THIS IS THE REAL FLIPPENING!!! OLDFAG BIZTARD IS OFFICIALLY LEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTG did this like 3 weeks ago and got to 800.. not sure what ATH youre talking about.

WITNESSED!!!! He said in a thread in the wee hours of this morning around 3am PST to "buy the coin that does not glitter", and " buy the coin with a specific gravity of 19.3. Glad I listened. OOOOOLLLLDDDFFFAAAAAGGGG WWWHHHOOO AAAAARRRREEEE YOOUUU?????????!!!!!!!!!

ATH ATH.

Why would anyone place there bets on BTG? It has no long term merits.

>mfw btg mooning rn

we going boys

FIRING SECOND STAGE BOOSTERS!!!

tfw. I got in around 0.027 sats

Where do I put my sell user? Is this going for a new ATH?