Why is BTG @ 700$ on bithumb?

Why is BTG @ 700$ on bithumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just refreshed and 881 now
Wut

It was just added. expect extreme volatility

Just checked and bithumb doesn't show up under Markets on CMC yet. What do you think is gonna happen once it does?

im going 50% in

The volatility, the increasing market share

Easy 2x

910!!!

It's in the thousands wtf I just bought 2 of them to be safe and/or stupid. What's happening?

Send BTG to bithumb and sell? or HODL?
> Why the fuck theres no marketcap dataaaaaaaa

Too scared of using a Korean exchange
I think I will wait til Bithumb shows up under Markets on BTGs CMC price. Once that happens it should skyrocket on CMC therefore on the other exchanges. My theory.

Wtf you could have bought them for 300 on Bittrex

I assume he bought on bittrex but checking the price on bithumb on the side.

pushing over 1.2k on bithumb and it's 300 on bitfinex? What the fuck are these guys doing?

ok i lied i just bought 1.18

Can BTG even be withdrawn from exchanges? I know on bitfinex it can't.

WTF is happening. I thought everybody knew, that it is a scam?

I wonder what will happen with the CMC price once they update the list of exchanges trading this.
As you can see coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#markets
Bithumb is not showing up yet.

Damn 1.1k, is this a good opportunity? Is the market not yet aware? Its good volume too.

Guess nobody told the chinks the guy is taking a transaction fee cut.

1266!!!!
Wtffff

AAAAAAAA

> I'm scared user

Can an intelligent user tell me what is happening right now? In regards to possibly making a move on BTG.

someone is buying retard levels on bithumb

people mass selling on all other exchanges which is getting eaten by bots

Told ya, just wait until bithumb shows up!

bhct is the plat.fork.

There have been so many instances in cryptos where I can not understand how the market behaves at all. This one baffles me the most. One google search and you should know that its a scamcoin. Maybe whales playing their game?

how is it a scam coin?

Fomoed in at.046, currently .049 at binance. Set sell order at .1 maybe I should lower it.

dont listen to him its not a scam coin I just purchased a whole one

Another tip, BTG is sub still 300 dollahs on bitz

Another tip, BTG is still sub 300 dollahs on bitz

Creators taking a cut out of each transaction fee.

$423 on binance

such variation.

>idiots sold their BTG day 1 and fucked up again like they did with BCH

Kek

It's either the whales know but not many others so they are pump and dumping it. Would have to be throwing around bullshit and rumors to get this kind of price. Either that or somehow their API is fucked up and bots think they're buying bitcoin or bitcoin cash.

Ok, let's just add 100 MM to whatever the MCap is right now... $ 121.996.416.... oh shit is going to 2X?

BCH is about to overthrow bitcoin. People are uncertain, here we have a 300 bitcoin. Dont you think this will be a bargain?

Holy shit it's mooning on Binance because of this?

If the coin wasn't premined or gave transaction fees to the owner maybe. I'm honestly surprised anyones even listed this coin.

> (You)
>It's either the whales know but not many others so they are pump and dumping it. Would have to be throwing around bullshit and rumors to get this kind of price. Either that or somehow their API is fucked up and bots think they're buying bitcoin or bitcoin cash.

The bots may be it, yeah. Expensive bug.

I sold my BTG for 0.06 on Bittrex, so I made good profit. Good luck getting your BTG to Bithumb in time (if you even can get an account there in time)

Korea has lost the fucking plot. Why are they creating so many alt bubbles?

because the koreans love to pump and dump shit.

Doesn't matter, once bithumb shows up under markets on CMC is massive moontime.

I'm on binance, i thought we all were. Binance is by far the best exchange right now. Sign up and use my referral code 10751999

Is bitfinex the only exchange where you can't withdraw BTCG?

binance

400 on bittrex
0.06 by tomorow

wow i might make like $300 because of OP. Maybe he isn't so gay today.

femoot is hot

.06 right now nigger

just hit .06 on binance holy fuck not even 3 mins from ur post

Bittrex

fuck, should have sent my coins there. oh well

Wish me luck guys, sending my coins there now. I've never used this exchange so please give advice if there are any issues westerners should now in using a chink exchange.

>picrelated

$1200 :O

DOESNT MATTER JUST WAIT UNTIL CMC ADDS BITHUMB TO THE LIST AND THE AVERAGE GO TO THE MOON

From which exchange can you withdraw them from?

Just went 10% into BTG

Blockstream is pushing Bitcoin Gold. It's their fallback without mining cartel inference in case BTC failed against either BCH or B2X. If you support BTC, you should support BTG.

Some kind of warning message has popped up in Korean, I put it in google translate and it says this:
"The customer is Mr. Beatty Korea.com co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ' the company '), which operates the comb is a bit over the summer site coin gold (BTG) deal with the following matters in exactly aware of and understood, and you agree by then on a free doctors to start trading. The company has a chain of technical faults, or block of BTG stabilization fails, etc without the prior consent of the Member as soon as it can disrupt the deal. This process occurs in the ticker drop loss evaluation and the company shall not be responsible or liable for. The customer is aware enough of these bargain: BTG risks, and that is why he has risked themselves in the event of loss or damage, etc., agree."

You say it because the lack of arian race or something? Confido team looked solid, Bancor team looked solid yet they cucket so many. Or is LINK the reference for solid teams, what?

HOLY SHIT BCH 1830 ON BITHUMB I WAS ABOUT TO PANIC SELL WTF TIME TO GO TO KOREA

Confido team uses fake profiles with very low Linkedin contacts. The one real profile they used, it's without the owner's knowledge/stolen.

Fucking oceans 11 crew right there.

What do you mean? Surely this can't last.

of course it wont, but the pump isn't over yet

It happened to me when I was buying btg the other day on bleutrade. I was buying at 0.014 and sending to bittrex to sell at 0.03. Once the price showed up on CMC everyone started selling at the right price and eventually hit 0.06.

bithumb is DOWN ABORT I REPEAT, ABORT!

not this mother fucking bullshit again WTF

OH SHIT THANK YOU KOREANS

ITS BACK ITS BACK ITS BACK

1000 to 400, crazy koreans

It's crashing!!!!! It's crashing!!!!

It's going back up, actually

THANKS GOD I SOLD ON THE TOP

Price on bithumb still 2x from Binance, what the hell?

thanks bitcoin for free money lul :^)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol that korean that buy at the top at 1000 and never sell

just like linkies
by the book

>trading on bithumb at 1.9 eth
>trading on binance at 1.03 eth

????????

AAAAHHH WHY ISN'T MY BTG DEPOSIT SHOWING IT SAYS I HAVE EIGHT CONFIRMATIONS

how are you going to withdraw dollars from there?
all the prices are higher

ur ded user

why the fuck is this being held down on bittrex, do the bots just do that automatically?

just buy any other crypto and withdraw it lol

is this how we print money???

well whats the point then?

Can I withdraw as an American?

its crashing on binance too

>buy 1 eth worth worth of btg
>sell for 2.5 ether worth or whatever it is for dollars
>now buy any crypto of your choice, congrats you turned 1 eth into 2.5

AAAA can i withdraw from bithumb without verifying??

These aren't exact figures, but let's say you can trade it 1:1 for eth on binance, you can buy 1.9eth with it on bithumb.

It won't let you?

idk thats why im asking
should i send to bithumb and sell there or nah?

why the fuck is this crashing. this isn't even logical.

I haven't been able to sell yet, but it looks like you don't have to in order to withdraw btc. Looks like it says there is a limit of 30 btc withdraw and I haven't done any verifying.

From Korea? you already did lol

BTW is this shit reactivating?

Can you withdraw BTC from bithumb without sending em your passport?