Ripple is making great strides

Ripple is a steady coin.... As it is aimed at centralized markets it will be controlled.
Some good news to its achievement
However, AMEX is on board
youtube.com/watch?v=T1XBfsDfPjg

In addition we also see
Standard Chartered, Axis Now, RAKBANK now using RippleNet
youtube.com/watch?v=Id-AkUV8wrk

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20141123/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20150906/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20161120/
bankinnovation.net/2017/11/whats-next-for-swift-apis-realtime-payments-and-cryptocurrency/
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
coindesk.com/ripple-standard-chartered-axis-bank/
ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-instant-payment-services-now-live-axis-bank-rakbank-standard-chartered/
cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/enterprise-services-and-applications/ripple-in-talks-with-npci-banks-for-a/c-transfers-globally/58393068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2018 will be decent for xrp holders. Not sure whether we will see a huge price increase til end of 2017.......

AMEX news was a pump and dump. This coin is going nowhere.
ChainLink is where the money's at!

the coin has gained a small amount it is trading @ 0.24US$ modest gains.... But then again this coin is for long term!

Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahaaahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
Wait didnt SWIFT just said they are looking forward to work together with RIPPLE amd XRP?

Eventually SWIFT will make way for Ripple as it could be potentially lethal contender against them! Looking forward to development in this front....
Ripple to be stellar in the future....

Thats actually pretty biiiig!
I cant wait till SWIFT comes out and tell everyone that they have partnered with ripple. I can see the faces of all delusionals in here and reddit and butthurttalk. So many wojaks and suicidal posts lmao

where did you get this from ....??? Please post the URL link would you ....
I ask this because yesterday I was arguing for Ripple discussing it with a friend who is 100% against Ripple! He provided me with these

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20141123/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20150906/
coinmarketcap.com/historical/20161120/

telling me they have nothing for Ripple ..... and that I should get out!

Twitter dude

Don't bother arguing with shills, we don't need anymore rich retards

>"link is better than ripple"
>link is a failing piece of crap
pick one. deluded link bagholders BTFO

Friends are sometimes stupid af

bankinnovation.net/2017/11/whats-next-for-swift-apis-realtime-payments-and-cryptocurrency/

I dont understand what facts he used when he showed you coinmarketcap? Lol.. he is just mentally challenged

>bankinnovation.net/2017/11/whats-next-for-swift-apis-realtime-payments-and-cryptocurrency/

thanks for the docuemnt provided... have you the link to this diagram too?

I found this one as well
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

It seems
Well Swift has already done a full proof of concept on Ethereum
No ripple to be seen anywhere!!
will they adopt Ripple too?

coindesk.com/ripple-standard-chartered-axis-bank/

The good news keeps coming....
ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-instant-payment-services-now-live-axis-bank-rakbank-standard-chartered/

many seem to be using ripple net the technology however, we have yet to see when XRP will be used!!!

Can't cripple the Ripple

I like it

Once SBI and Cualix start intensively using XRP and the escrow will take place things will start moving. It is a little sad that XRP doesn’t make 2x jumps a week, but we‘ll get there. Patience is key

SBI seems amuch better choice it seems Cualix is a small Co may be one man?

Should have seen biz when xrp took many people on a moon mission. It was glorious

cio.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/enterprise-services-and-applications/ripple-in-talks-with-npci-banks-for-a/c-transfers-globally/58393068