>21
>3 months ago
>have gf
>not a looker but she was my princess
>shes a JAP so she had a hook nose along with a receded chin
>always self conscious about her looks
>made 11k in crypto
>she finds out and begs me for the procedure like pic related
>want her to feel like a princess and thought one day she would be my wife so its not a bad idea
>go with it
>cash out my crypto and it comes out to about 9k because america
>after like a month of healing she finally looks good
>cant stop thanking me
>weeks go by and less and less we are seeing eachother
>she is making excuses for why she cant make it to whatever we planned and responding to my texts later than usual
>when we are together she "isnt in the mood" and we just talk about her friends or watch a movie
>get a text saying she doesnt see a future with me and she would like me to stop texting her
>leave her voice messages crying telling her that she is my princess but she doesnt respond
>check her facebook every hour and eventually see photos of her with some frat faggots

Ive had enough, how do I use the rest of my money to get her back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk
dropbox.com/sh/ilp0wj468wg25dy/AACuucHyGgjWTbOmi-dvtTgSa?dl=0&utm_campaign=7b112f93a4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_11_24&utm_medium=email&utm_source=No Shame Buyers&utm_term=0_aea03bd545-7b112f93a4-210452881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would u larp as a loser

JUST

This
Even in OP's fantasies he's a worthless cuck

This guy is cool to him

>leave her voice messages crying telling her that she is my princess but she doesnt respond

You're never getting her back.

spend 9k on a very young girl ON a surgery to look good, aka the most useless shit ever.

You entirely deserve this cuck retard.

>GreenText™ LoserLarp™
leave, biz doesn't want you

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT CONFIDO'D OP YOU FAGGOT.

I'd call this larping but I know there is a lot of men who are that pathetic.

Jesus wept bro.

You need to get a grip.

1. Never give a girl money
2. Never girl a money give
3. Girl Money Never
4. Girl give NEVER a Money

I wrote it 4 times in various different ways. Girls are children, CHILDREN, which means you just gave a child 9k to have plastic surgery. You should have told her that that money IS YOURS for YOUR future, not hers, and if she has an issue with her face to get a fucking job and save up.

Never imagine a future, never pedestal her, never make her your princess because it means you don't have the cahoonies to discipline her, and to set boundaries.

The plastic surgery wasn't what made her leave, it was the fact you gave her all your money, she lost all respect for you. You fucked yourself over, you should have smashed her face in and told her "you look better now you ugly bitch".

word to the wise, remember Pearl Harbor

This is FUCKING serious

Kill her.

>even in his dreams OP is a cuck

Your first mistake was attempting to make us believe a girl would even date you but enjoy jerking off to the thought of your fantasy girl getting railed into by a bunch of frat niggers simultaneously. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

> pay for her surgery
> she leaves you for chad

how can you be on Veeky Forums and not get this

KInda a scary OP. My gf isn't a looker and if she wanted I would want to get her surgery. I worry that she'd become so pretty she'd start to look down on me. My ex I built her up so much in confidence it really did backfire on our relationship.

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

I'm gonna say it isn't anyways no you for you.

Listen to Hops new album.

dropbox.com/sh/ilp0wj468wg25dy/AACuucHyGgjWTbOmi-dvtTgSa?dl=0&utm_campaign=7b112f93a4-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_11_24&utm_medium=email&utm_source=No Shame Buyers&utm_term=0_aea03bd545-7b112f93a4-210452881

>Ive had enough, how do I use the rest of my money to get her back

You get her back by moving on, never thinking about her, and living a healthy, happy, successful life that she will regret not being part of.

She definitely looks better on the right. Your 9k was well spent! It's a shame someone else gets to spray all over the chin you paid for. Unlucky bro. Suck it up, move on, and make back those crypto gains!

many womens do this after they get their “boyfriend” to fork out the cash for bolt ons. Taking your assets to increase their own. How stupid can you be?

If you aren't a LARPing faggot, you are just a 21 year old retard.

You're not getting anything back; money or girl.

>b-but muh pure Japanese waifu

top kek, hard to feel sorry for you. At least you made some other guys a little bit happier as they bust a nut on her slightly more attractive face.

>9k
>r9k
Life blackpills most of us eventually.

At least send her a bill user. Claim the money was lent (assuming she can't prove otherwise).

Send her before pictures to every new boyfriend she has so he can see what his future kids are going to look like.

FUCKING LISTEN HERE PAJEET. GO MAKE MORE MONEY IN CRYPTO AND BUY LAMBO AND THEN FUCK OTHER PAJEETS

>Paying for that
It's your own fault. She is vain and selfish, you should have seen it coming.

In romance, only invest what you are OK with losing.

>Girl finds out you are rich
>asks for money for surgery
>Tell her you can't, as you are saving that money for the liposuction she will need in a few years once her weight becomes a problem
Problem solved

You paid for something for a girl you weren't married for, and she left you.
Ask for her to pay for it, or kill her. You idiot

id kill her. id beat her goddamn gooky slant eyed face inti the fucking pavement and cave in her plastic surgery so het face is ruined. while shes out cold or crying but too stunned to fight back, you need to rape her in the ass and blow a big fat wad in her like a dog pissing on a post to mark its territory. otherwise you need to suicide becausr youre a shame to your parents. choose one op