I have more than 100 ETH and 1 BTC

I have more than 100 ETH and 1 BTC

Am I going to make it?

Yeah mate you will.

only if you help me out, i was scammed by someone and lost everything.
can you donate to me eth so i can get back on my feet?
I can pay you back via the address that you send it from or pay it forward in 2 weeks.
a coin i need to buy is going to be listed on exchange, i have to buy all the cheap coins before that happens

Ignore this street shitters op. Hold onto your ETH.

whats your address pajeet?

is this really all i need to make it?

i could convert all my shitcoins to this and be a millionaire in a couple years?

It will be enough to live a comfy life user.

I wasn't born yesterday man, you think I'd trust some anonymous poster on an arabian carpet piloting image forum to pay me back when I have no way of backtracing them?

>100ETH
Yes.
>1 BTC
Monopoly money.

Of course. I just hate these street shitting, link holding, pajeet beggars which infest this place.

0x8c7eEb754e8743365eC2a0F4c38bB0b1a6206e36

i'll even tell you the coin, but not here.. there is only 2 eth worth of cheap coins available

That's 50k. And probably 200k+ in a years time

thats why i said donate. but..
i will pay it back, or pay it forward. your choice.
If you help me out, i'll link you to a discord im in.

Fuck off PAJEET.

ya bro u fkn made it man :] now convert to fiat and buy bch when it dips and ur golden my man

I need 11 eth to make it, have 89 currently. You're going to be millionaire in few years, keep holding.

hi deepak is that you?

You are absolutely going to make it, OP. If you don't, none of us will, because it would imply a crypto crash coupled with a radically newer technology overtaking the whole space in a flash.

You'll make it OP.
100 ETH and 1 BTC will probably be worth several hundred thousand in 5-8 years time.
Just HODL.

love that pic

someone help me make it

Oh, you mean JDI

Add some bitbean and hold tight. You're gonna make it