Bittrex test wallet

This appears to be a Bittrex test wallet for coins. The outgoing date coincide with the coin's listing on Bittrex. Look who just got added to the wallet.
etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0xc892e9036e9a7bd657b65078829be18b6856a791

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7f3zmv/chainlink_partnering_with_omisego/
youtube.com/watch?v=plcygVt8OXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Follow the rabbit hole, the same wallet that owns 600k USD worth of POWR also owns the same wallet that sent 1 LINK. Its pretty much confirmed that the wallet that sent the POWR is a Bittrex wallet.

This would be a nice little pump for all you SIBOS bagholders. It would be great to buy back in after the pump too. The real moon mission is next year though.

So someone sent $0.15 to a wallet and that's enough confirmation that it's getting listed on bittrex? Maybe I'll send 1 REQ and 1 QSP to it too

Look at all the previous transaction dates. Same day a single coin leaves this wallet for Bittrex, Bittrex adds that coin.

Still doesn't stop me or anyone else sending a coin to that address

>tfw someone just sent a cindicator token

Except you're not a whale that owns $600,000+ worth of POWR that sent 1 POWR to bittrex before it was listed.

BRO LOOK AT THE FUCKING PUMP. THIS IS OUR PUMP!

But everyone can send to that wallet right now and its reputation is ruined, whoever found out about this should've kept it to themselves because look at what's happening now , people are just going to send their bagtoken to that address and shill Bittrex listing soon!

Thats why you should follow the rabbit hole and confirm which wallets are tied to the whale wallets. Look at the wallet that sent the LINK and follow the transactions. Its tied to a confirmed Bittrex POWR whale wallet.

>biz has no effect on prices
heh

I'M LITERALLY YELLING AT MY GF. THIS IS AMAZING

Yes I see what you mean. Maybe someone will look into this.

Don't spill all your spaghetti yet user we don't know how long it'll be before the listing so we'll probably see some wild swings.

Someone send some JUST or NIGGER tokens to the Bittrex wallet please

Kek

>Already priced in

Holy shit, time to become delusional linkie I guess.

But before I fomo, can someone prove OP is larping?

I checked myself and OP's story checks out...

>linkies are so delusional they even have imaginary gfs

Why would bittrex invest 235 eth into the QSP ICO?

How are people believing this crap

He's not larping. While it's still speculation at this point, it's probably true. Expect this to happen in 7-10 days. If it does, the price could go up by 20% on fomo alone. Then go back to shit if it's not paired with any serious communication from the team.

Seconded. Verified myself, bought a bunch, now posting to confirm.

Not larping, you can verify it yourself. There’s also more proof on the LINKtrader subreddit.

Whoever falls for this is retarded.
etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns

>t. brainlet who can only view one piece of the puzzle
lmao how about you try tracing where that wallet got its OMG, LINK, and KNC tokens. then check where the wallet that sent the LINK tokens, received its POWR tokens you dumb fuck.

Whoever fails to capitalize on this early knowledge is retarded.

First I thought the same thing, but look into the account in more detail. Go back and look at the transactions for Blocktix and Decentra - they came from poor accounts like this, but boom, they both ended up on trex within days.

Kys, idiots.

HAHAHH FAGGOT. You're fucking wrong and you know it HAHAHAHAHHHHAHHA

Link landing on Bittrex?

wow, moon as fuck $0.22 confirmed

kek I lost so much money I don't even

>Link landing on Bittrex?
>wow, moon as fuck $0.22 confirmed

You've had so much time do DCA. If you're not down to ~.25 I don't know what to say to you.

Because I'm retarded linkie who made 0.6 btc from 0.087 btc by trading link and they went full FOMO and didn't sell when Sergey flushed toilet

Bigly if truly

It has started to moon guys

If there are really people on /biz that do not hold link they should just quit now because here in 3 months every fucking thread will be laughing at how eveyone told everyone here to get in. Pink Wojaks will be plastered on the board when Link hits $1 KEK

FOMO bitches - better get in real soon - this is not a drill

And the news hasn't even had a chance to spread yet. There will be FUDders like who try so say it is fake news, but the facts are right there on etherscan for anyone to verify.

Check the info on /r/linktrader - the account that sent the LINK is one of a web of accounts controlled by Bittrex.

We literally have access to secret insider info here. Price is going to go crazy as all of the people who have been trading LINK FOMO back into their long term positions.

I honestly look more forward to the dank memes that will be posted that day than the actual money that I will make.

OMG it will be so fucking funny. There will be the best PEPE memes the internet has ever seen

Manage your autism, dipshit.
And if you do have a girlfriend you are an idiot for telling her about this money.

Can you explain for retard like myself what this means?

I'll keep it short. Once on Buttrex, the Binance bots that were keeping LINK to the ground don't matter anymore. Also, lots of new money will go into LINK. Then, Buttrex doesn't just add p&d shitcoins out of the blue like Binance. This would serve as serious validation for the project. All in all, buy NOW if you don't want to miss a super quick 20-30%

Exactly. And it appears they might be losing right now.

Link is already starting to liftoff.

Final Warning Link Marines!!!

Bittrex is testing Link wallet, which means it will be listed soon.

Link is close to all time low, so it's kinda safe to get in. Kinda. It's a fucking link after all.

If you dig through the history for these accounts on etherscan you can see that the account that sent the LINK is part of a group of accounts controlled by Bittrex. These accounts ultimately end up being the first to deposit tokens to Bittrex, probably while they are testing the wallets before trading starts.

The accounts that sent Cindicator to the trex test wallet are clearly opportunists trying to piggyback on this news.

It looks like that news are spreading, big buy walls appear at binance

what IF this is a wallet used for chainlink development stuff? it could mean that omisego and kyber will be using chainlink oracles...

I'm taking a break from the BCH-BTC drama for a moment and jumping on this boat for now. Give it a couple of hours until people realize that this is not drill... We should see a healthy green LINK boner by tomorrow, fucking all these binance bots.

Guys, serious, you better hurry.

It is going to be at $0.20 before the hour is over

and how do we know someone didn't do this with LINK in the first place?

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7f3zmv/chainlink_partnering_with_omisego/

Yesterday's rumor. Again, probably true

Check the sending wallet, you tard!

>it could mean that omisego and kyber will be using chainlink oracles...

You're clutching at straws here. Let's stick to the verified facts, otherwise we will get called deluded.

Re-read the first sentence of the comment you replied to.

jesus fucking christ he couldnt even manage to do that.

i'm just speculating bro, i want to be on the rocket as early as possible.

OP here. Not Larping.

I just bought 150k of your toilet coin for the first time, u better not dump on me or I'll buy more just to keep dumping more even if I lose money because I'm suicidal anyway

Meh...I'm excited, but what is this coin going to do? Main net probably sometime in the backhalf of 2018. Long time for people to get antsy and sell off. Plus, I don't see how there could be much interest in bittrex in the beginning, word has gotten around link isnt doing anything.

>but what is this coin going to do?
Solve the oracle problem

>but what is this coin going to do?
In general? Mainstream fucking smart contracts.

But right now the biggest breakthrough would be Swift implementation. See

OP, you are a real life retard and deserve to die in a fire, while your family is poor eating street cats.

This was a chance to make serious money, now it leaked, they will abandon it and no one will profit.

GG faggots

I am a top ten holder. I am just not excited by this news at this time given the silence from the team.

99 problems but an oracle ain't one

Actually everyone of you should just die, it's on reddit now as well.

Remember this moment when you drive against a tree in your piss poor 20 year old car

Bought in for 2 eth fuck it

>they will abandon it
What?

Why would you tell anyone this info?
You could have used this for more then one coin

Fomo is real kek
>tfw got in 0.0004

Kek

That's excluding the dev wallets? Nice

Is it normally expected for teams to communicate listings beforehand? I didn't think so?

Someone send FAP and JUST to that adddress.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA did you sell low a few days ago hoping it will drop even further or remain the same?

Muh opportunity cost kek

it's very well known that biznessmen made too much noise about their petty little gains, so much that 25% of the people here are redditors and the other 25% pajeets begging

Yeah no I totally get that. I feel the same way, though it makes me happy to see the big green candles.

Let's just wait for the pre-EOY news. Can only be something good.

Is this why it jumped? Would it be safe to sell now and rebuy later or is this mooning more?

This.

The reason for pumps on Bittrex listings is because nobody knows which coin and when will it get listed, not because it "leaked" and everyone bought beforehand only to dump on Bittrex.

Good job idiots, now I really hope it doesn't get listed.

Valid point.
Imagine being able to predict every coin that would be listed on bittrex. Fucking super power.

Retard, that only applies when the team leaks the listing. They're still going to list it if people found out through the block explorer.

If they dont list LINK after we found out because of etherscan then its almost impossible for them to list any token in the future without the same shit happening..

Holy shit cindicator

Listing on another exchange immediately adds liquidity and severely undercuts the effect of botting.

That said, I don't think it's going to happen. Couldn't care less either way. This is all peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

what makes you retards think they wont simply create a new wallet, or even better, start using one wallet for each new coin they want to introduce

>11%

not even a moon yet

No. The rumor is way to fresh. You can risk and sell tomorrow, but if the Bittrex listing comes soon, you'll be justed

No no, the exposure on a mainstream exchange will offset that. There was what, 10-20 BTC volume just now because of this. You underestimated how much volume keeps to the main exchanges and that link missed out on.

Thank you OP this is the perfect way to start spreading rumors

Keep spreading this and soon the signals groups will be announcing the rumor

Because you can easily track the new wallet using the block explorer. The only way they can prevent this shit is using a brand new set of test wallets for each coin instead of using the same wallets for every ERC20 token.

Which is why the user worried about Bittrex not continuing to list LINK and the other tokens is stupid. The leak isnt because someone in the team (LINK or Bittrex) talked about the listing. We just scanned the blockchain using etherscan which is totally fair.

Yes excluding the dev wallets, and the next two, which are exchange wallets though i haven't checked it recently to confirm that's still the case.

I've sold some of mine in the last month for other opportunities (should have sold when it was .0015 eth, I'd be a millionaire now). if those opportunities double or triple before Link moons, then I won't have missed out as much. So I'm OK with it. I already "lost" like 400k USD previously by not selling and rebuying, so....them's the breaks...

Move your sells or I'll dump to 15000 u cheeky cunts

This.

We're closing in on 20 cents.
Link reached 20 cents on the first day of trading on ED.

yo rich faggot, are you also invested in REQ or SALT? whats ur opinion on these?

priced in

They just added confido

kekkkk
say byebye to your bittrex honeypot, they're never going to use this address again.

lmao okay, which one of you was this?

Still no JUST or niggercoin

Greetings fellow LINK Marines. I have come to play you one of the songs of our people in this auspicious hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=plcygVt8OXE

Praise KEK and praise his prophet Sergey!

Sent from by some fag in order to ride on the LINK train. Check the originating wallet...

Fuck I'll send them some JUST tokens, but I have 0 ether on my wallet, if a kind soul would send me literally enough ETH to make 1 transaction, I'll do it. Probably like 0.0004 ETH or so would be enough
0x3848C064d0aF84744FcEed653DAC07f9d5F2137D