IOTA

What's with the recent downfall of iota?

explanations and thoughts on the future of this, discussion encouraged, haters leave us alone!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plcygVt8OXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god I sold two days ago

I'll buy back later since I think it still has a promising future.

Because it's a shitcoin

If you know what you're doing and bought at 35 cents then this dip means fuck all. Stop buying high you cretins.

sell highs buy lows bruh.

It's not even a crypto it's like an SQL database for fags

I think what actually happened is mass withdrawls from Bitfinex and US holders just sold to get money off that exchange. I would not be amazed to see IOTA back at $0.90+ today.

Thanks for the actual info. Why the sudden withdrawal from bitfinex?

Lmao Bitfinex makes up over 80 percent of IOTA holdings, there was no mass exodus and if bitfinex fgoes down IOTA hodlers will get fucked

There wasnt a "mass withdrawal" from shitfinex but there should be

Opening a long at .71,

do you think it goes down to 0.5?

Want to fill my bags because i belive in iota, but dont want to buy so high. bought my first few iota at 0.2

Greetings from the LINK Marines. We have noticed your distress and have come to play you one of the songs of our people in your hour of need.

youtube.com/watch?v=plcygVt8OXE

State your rank Marine. Who authorized you to leave the fob?

Word life.
Went all in yesterday at the lowest point.
Looking forward to a massive return.
Getting hard just thinking about it.

Staff Sergent, sir! I was attempting to make a peace offering, Sir!

It rose from $.35 so was due for a pullback. IOTA is still heading to $2 by year end. This team has new developments and announcements regularly.

IOTA will pop up at least $.50 when the UCL wallet is released in December.

Became a GIOTA Club Memeber when it was in the 30's to low 40's... I did buy more when it hit 80's, but not much.... I'm. Long term HODLer so I don't really care - I'll buy more today.

If anything, it's a hedge against Blockchain-based coins long term. If the whole thing craps out, it's like I lost a few grand in Vegas... big deal. If it takes off, it will be like hitting several big jackpots in Vegas.

Go IOTA!!!!!

I spent a month of savings on 4Gi on dips. I'll give this 8 months until I officially declare it a shitcoin.

If the don't fix the wallet, if the aren't on more exchanges, if the devs don't deliver "90% of news" within the next 30 days, I'll be right there with you.

That said, I have faith.

only 33 btc separates the price from 9k sats to 50k sats on binance exchange.

Last chance to go long sub .70 cents

im not worried one bit about this coin, im long term holding for a few years. once this coin starts being used for machine to machine data transfer and transactions it will get to a value for $500 max. it will happen, you can talk shit but you cant ignore the fact its free to use and will be the fastest coin on the market.