Tfw only entering the crypto scene now

Tfw only entering the crypto scene now

Still way way ahead of the pack

same

You’re at least a year too late. But buy some solid coins and hold with an iron grip and you can still make it.

too late my friend, kys

Just in time to get just'ed

probably this. everything is mooned already

joosted*

2018 crypto will make 2017 look like chump shit

Happy mooning

Joined today, made 200 bucks from 1k

this. way, way ahead, my friend.

From what

This. 2018 will be the year that a lot of people quit their wagecucking jobs

We're in the early 2000s Apple stocks here. Stupid amounts of easy hodl money is gone but you can still make a good profit on holds.

what'd you buy

shorting IOTA

yes we are the ""early adapters""

ETH

same bro
We can do this.
We just got to believe.

Explain. It's plastered all over Facebook and the news.

Same here my friend

Same. Honestly probably too late for us senpai. Markets due for a correction soon and I doubt we'll see these kind of gains again

are you insane? the next 5 years will be the most bull market of all time

Eth is $440 and XMR is $160. Not a bad time to get in to crypto OP. Certainly better than tomorrow...

Most people still think the only one is "The bitcoin" and don't even know what a block chain is. They just think "internet money" and then go about their normie day. Meanwhile, we are making gainz ahead of the pack because many of us are invested in technologies that will help shape future industries.

This. Normalfags will be using year end bonuses and tax returns to throw in some real money into bitcoin. The uncertainty of vaporware loans will be over.

yeah but it takes a lot more for any of the normies to actually get into it

Yeah, and those future industries arent gonna be using BTC, ETH, or any other shit you're invested in.

Yeah, why would any industry use decentralized blockchain technology that would save them tons of money and has little to no overhead?

Because it's volatile.

almost 300 $ now

this.

don't buy nothing up to 100$ OP, exept if you want to increase the bubble.

Today is actually better. Back then all shitcoins are just shitcoins. They exit scam after a few months and sometimes even a month. The ones that survive are basically in zombie state.

Nowadays even the shittiest of the shittiest survive at least a year.

You are lucky, I lost so much on fucking shitcoins.
I wish I just bought bitcoin and saved it

xrp

>industries LOVE blockchain, NOT bitcoin/ethereum, etc.

this is the ultimate meme

Memes can be true bud

u are too late.

crypto already is mainstream. people who havent invested till now likely wont.

u will be a future bag holder

I hope so. I Dont want to work anymore

(((200 bucks)))

Ok so you made ""200"" now what?

invested $2000, made $454,67 already

I bought 20 ETH at 351 and it's closing in on 450 now. Over?

ETH is the other coin that institutional money is licking their lips to get into but can't until certain setups are achieved and it's right next to BTC on normiebase.

buy BAT

You're a brainlet.

The vast majority have heard of Bitcoin alone and don't own a Sat. It's only mainstream to us you faggot.

You live in an internet bubble.

You mean to tell me you joined crypto and the first thing you do....like your very first trade was to short a coin that was on a massive bull run...

sounds like something a retard who just started crypto would do desu, that's the shit I was doing when I started and somehow I managed to make money from it

At least you didnt lost 80% by being a retard like me

40% ETH, 30% SUB, 15% BTC, 15% BCH

enjoyo early retirement. YW.

Can you explain SUB to me? why is it popular all of the sudden?

It has been in the news for months.

most of the people will never invest a cent because magic internet money without any use doesnt look too tempting.

it was all over the news when it reached ATH of 1k
nothing changed

here easy gains IMO. beta is about to be released, this is easily a TOP20 coin, and depending on adoption i'd say it can be a TOP10 coin.

You will soon learn not to chase fiat gains. You should be after crypto gains.

I know. I wish I could get in there but I’m currently spending all my money on BCH

Yes, crypto is all over the news and I occasionally get asked by friends about it, but nobody has managed to get past the obstacle of setting up a cryptoexchange account..and that's just a few friends. Most have not even thought about it.

Get a head start, look into DNA and invest in that

I hope you realize that BTC and BCH are usually inverse. If you own both at the same time your gains are offset by losses.

>le stick it 2 de jooos x)

not necessarily. BTC has been co-opted and has been turned into digital gold. i think both will be able to co-exist and BCH will basically be digital cash.

why do you think that ?

Link is not much more expensive than 2 months ago, you're on time.

Blockchain technology is here to stay. Whether or not most of the current "coins/tokens" that exist now will exist in a few years is another topic. But the blockchain solves a lot of real world problems. The big players are starting to notice this, so I think 2018 will be an especially big year.

Pump BCH

knowledge and adoption are very different things.
if I got in when I first heard of Bitcoin and Ethereum, I'd be rich already

we are still early adopters, even most young people are scared shitless, they think bitcoin and blockchain are the same thing, there are people even here who invest without knowing what blockchain is.

blockchain technology is literally one of the biggest inventions of the 21st century

Says the guy who missed the April bull run, and is desperately wishing for another chance to quit wagecucking.

ur right, crypto is never going anywhere ever again :^)

2018 gonna be lit my nigga you haven't seen anything yet

dude, you sill have plenty of time. top tip - buy ETH and fucking HODL

Just but chainlink

Gonna buy ETH, DASH, XMR and BTC

I hope you are right user. I just got in today.

if you believe this , just leave
anyone whos not an absolute imbecile, or extremely pessimistic knows that the current marketcap is piss money, and when real money flows in it's going to be a multi-trillion dollar industry.

>Dash
no

solid choices.

weight them according to market cap and do not listen to biz... mostly....

Why does that QR code looked messed up

Way too late to make it unless you are already a richfag.

Good choices. You're already doing well.

Face it, you guys either put in too little or too late in the first half this year, or you'd be enjoying your riches now, driving cars with number plates that read 'HODL', immersing yourselves in a life of unadulterated depravity, or spending your time honing whatever hobbies you like. Either way you would have all the time and money to spend as you wish. Yet you are here on Veeky Forums, replying to some keyboard warrior that ruffled your feathers.

Give me your crypto then, it's not worth anything

yeah youre right
when the marketcap hit 100B that was the limit
then when it hit 150B that was the limit
then when it hit 250B , a quarter of a trillion , that was the limit
But here at 260B, there is only one way, down.
Surely it will never hit 1 trillion, or 2 , or 5, or 10.

this is bad for someone that got in now

buy cheaper coins

Sure thing, put up your eth address. Will send 100k

Like what? IOTA? OMG? POWR?

Way ahead of everyone else my friend.

>tfw brainlet so went with investing in mining rather that market play
>not much to spend on so just buy old hardware every month at 40-50% price
>revenue steadily going up
Life is good.

POWR seems like it could do well

Post your private key. What's the matter? The bull run is over now.

Thanks fren

ballsy move
*The bit-coin

Teach me what you know?

Now now, I want to make sure you, the first person that begged for it, receives my 100k. Not any random pajeet.

All in BCH right now and you'll make 2017 Bitcoin level gains within days

from my watchlist

req,powr,rlc,xlm,coss,zrx

heh you are holding and want the price to rise
How do you cash out anyway?

I don't mind if pajeet gets it - it's worthless according to you, so why not just share it with the people?

what was the name of the crypto coin that went down like 75% and all the 4 guys went rough on everybody?

also what is the best way to read myself better into crypto?

There isn't much to teach. If you can't afford risks you buy shit from retail, if you can then from second hand. Then you build rigs, mine until revenue is equal to power cost and throw them back into second hand market or in trash.