MONEY SKELLY PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

MONEY SKELLY PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KISS OF DEATH

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL!

(((Singapore)))

buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy

start selling now. I need as much as I can get holy fuck.

What? Source

And here we go.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b

REQ + KYBER = MOON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I SOLD LAST NIGHT FOR BITCOIN DIAMOND AND NOW IT'S UP 20% FROM WHEN I SOLD

DIP YOU STUPID FUCKING COIN DIP

Nice little bomb they dropped here. Great timing to keep the monentum up... and it means we still have the bigger annoumcements to look forward to.

super stoked on these updates. goddamn. so well done.

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

confirmed by kyber too

you know what? these guy are really pros. look at the quality of that update and the wording and all. 10 month from now, we will be talking the crazy returns request brought. buy and hold. thats all you gotta do to become rich as fuck in less than a year. you have been warned user.

>le req bagholder
Suck my bags confido investors
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I FOMO BOUGHT IN AT 880

I see this same thing posted 1000x a day for every fucking coin thats worth like 10 cents bitch.

Lmao
Try fomo when this hit +1000

oh no what happened i bought and it died

Ya this is being suppressed but the huge buy wall will break through soon.

Reqtilians! This is a time bomb.

Req its an ecosystem pay, its going to be huge.

fuck

get justd again

haha, just wait. crazy whale movement. It will explode soon.

ok this is a good project but i don't understand what the token is needed for or how i will benefit by holding it

where you seee whale movement? lmao

you fucking retards are falling for an exit scam in the making

get the fuck out while you can fools

how about the 347000 + sells? or the huge buy and sell walls that come and go?
Why are pajeets so retarded?

arrrr, whales be accumulating

ok pajeet

just bought with all my gains, triple or nothing I'm not selling

Stop parroting whatever you read on biz and think for yourself and you can actually start making money. Do you really think ycombinator, who has helped start up very successful companies like air bnb, Dropbox etc, would be involved in a scam like confido. This project is going to be fucking huge. They have the team and connections to get this done and this will be bigger than omg at its peak.

pretty lame update.. it'll drop

Since you are able to pay requests with any coins later on, why would the valuation of this whole project would reflect in REQ tokens? Only because of burning? I don't get the token utility

Tokens are used to perform payments and they are BURNED when used.

Therefore the circulating supply goes down the more this project is adopted and the tokens you hold become more expensive.
It's honestly a great concept

>pretty lame update
oh look, another retard on Veeky Forums, who would thought?
>it'll drop
good, ill pick up some more

So only burning? Then this token is completly overvalued

staking too

You need it to create the requests

the update was pretty shit but it already dropped from 950 to 800. it's not going sub 800.

And you can create requests with any sort of currency?

Don't try bro.
WP says token is preformed for requests than burned, but you can use any currency. Why REQ haves value is unanswered.

I asked no slack reedit and biz 10 times each.

Got "stfu agresive marketing gonna makes us rich answer"...

Nice project, but already overvalued, if that's true and that's my understanding of the WP.

My understand is you guys are retarded as fuck. How is it overvalued it has about a 30 million market cap right now, there are about 100 coins with even less value proposition trading at double right now. OMG is pretty much the exact same vaporware with 25x the market cap and NO proposed value as of yet.

But please don't buy the coin and keep up your weak ass fudding, I've never made money on a coin unless the majority of Veeky Forums thinks it's shit.

Initially it will be only in crypto I believe, but then it will depend on what kyber can do. To be honest one of my biggest doubts is how their cross currency payments would work, but now that kyber will be in charge of that I'm much more relaxed.

I just came. Feels damn comfy this one, stocking up now

Yeah it's over-valued as fuck no point in the token it's time to sell everything quick anons

So you cannot respond to the concern? Why the fuck would this have more value when you only need REQ to pay network fees, but actually you don't need it, since you can pay with every currency????

>WP says token is preformed for requests than burned, but you can use any currency. Why REQ haves value is unanswered.

You are both misunderstanding the WP.

Think about it logically. If someone pays for a request via USD (through a fiat gateway), how are they going to burn USD for fees?

You can use any currency but it is transparently converted to REQ (and then burned) in the background. This is one of the reasons for the Kyber partnership.

Network will be minimal, so any request network fee ist near 0. So even than it doesn't give the Billion Market Cap valuation of pajeets?

is kyber going to replace 0x here or work alongside it ?

You pay Request to send the Request for someone to pay you in some other currency.
For example, paypal gives you a request for payment on behalf of a vendor on ebay and then you pay that and ebay gets its cut taken from whatever you pay with. In the case of request, the vendor would pay some Request as a form of gas to use the Request smart contract and network as a payment request method.

Ultimately request is a network for sending standardized forms of smart contracts to be signed/executed by another party. In the case mentioned, it's a simple payment. One can also have more complex forms like an escrow, or requesting a service similar to shapeshift to a third party in order to get paid in the currency you want from whatever currency the buyer wants to buy with.

If you look at the mindmap you can see a myriad of ways people will use Request smart contracts, and you pay to use them with Request.

In that sense, Request is more analogous to Ethereum than an intercurrency currency because you are in a sense paying a gas fee in request for a standardized way of sending and receiving information and auto-executing agreed multi-step financial actions via smart contracts.

Third parties like APIs, oracles, liquidity pools and even banks that will be used through request will also likely take their fees in Request.

price increasing now pajeet.

You were answered for the thousandth fucking time moron. The fees will need to be paid in Req. You won't need to have Req and can pay with anything you want, and the team will use Kyber tech to convert the currency and buy Req on the open market, which they will burn a percentage of.

It's literally dumping right now. The news is out and they are absolute shit-tier, sell while you can. This is going back down to $0.04.

>Network will be minimal, so any request network fee ist near 0. So even than it doesn't give the Billion Market Cap valuation of pajeets?

I don't know what you were trying to write in your broken English. I think you are saying that the value of the network is low because it has no users.

You do realise that the whole point of investing is to identify opportunities with huge growth potential? If you wait until the network has mass adoption you do not get any gains.

Try reading the WP again now that you know about the Kyber partnership. Maybe it will make more sense this time.

Thanks user for the explanation. Feels hard to estimate the future valuation. I will keep an eye on the project

dumping but its in the green everywhere??
What is your end game? did you sell out at a loss and now are feeling left out?

Is this a good time to buy Kyber as well? Looks like it's been setting daily atl since it got added to binance.

ITT pajeets that sold their ico bags at 0.03 and are seething that REQ will keep going up

>in the green

It's barely above ICO price. Stop spreading your sick delusions.

Been increasing since the news got released.
Although, volume is still very low, so any buyins or selloff of bigger kind will move price drasticly.
In other words it's kind of meaningless to talk about price movement at this stage.

they must have added kyber because 0x was deficient in some way

how does it feel to day trade REQ hoping it will come down lmao. i bet you day traded a few days ago kek.

lol, this pajeet over here. biz would not be the same without your retarded fuding.

Is this just a tacit way of saying Buterin stopped working with Kyber and the junior varsity team is trying to beat the real networks?

It was at 18k last night and now it is at 15.4k, stop shilling your shitcoin.

The fee system
To onboard new users on the protocol smoothly, we have been working on designing solutions to let people pay the network fee in another currency while burning the REQ tokens on the background automatically. The Kyber Network contract help us solves this challenge in an effective and simple way to provide new users of the Request Network protocol a seamless experience.
When paying the request, a part of the paid amount will be transferred to the Kyber contract, used to buy REQ tokens on the market and forward them to a burning contract.
Users who will prefer to pay their fee in REQ will also be able to do so by giving an allowance to the Request Contract. In this case, the Kyber Network Contract will be used as an exchange rate oracle to determine the corresponding amount of REQ to burn for a request denominated in another currency.

Its not even above ICO price, what you talking about.

ICO price was 0002.

POWR will go up to 1 dollar by monday, mark my words.

POWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why is it not on bittrex fuck sake

Req+kyber+B2BX sound like a perfect buissnes relationship 2ith B2BX providing the liquidity kyber needs
should pay attention to shit like that

What? So someday there is 0 REQ, what then?

> what is adjusting the amount of REQ required to transact as supply dwindles.

Do you know what "divisible" means?

I sold at the bottom i want to die

Me too. Rip my Ico stacks

Me too p much. I only lost about 3% after holding for so long. Wish I held just one day longer.

Thinking about fomoing back in, but I don't know. I'll probably just wait and see what happens.

This is just going up. only thing slowing it down is ETH increasing.

YES. Now that is some news!!!!! Kyber + REQ. Wow.... looks like i'll definitely be buying up some KNC.

The one single voice of reason and caution gets shouted down, and the ones who shout it down will be bagholding and crying in a week.

Never change, Veeky Forums.

Nice just bought 100k

>Team

>We’re proud to announce that our team will be moving to Singapore early next year. We plan to >spend a few months in Singapore’s impressive ecosystem, and work closely with Kyber’s >friendly team there. The Asian blockchain ecosystem is growing quickly and we want to tie >connections with many companies and communities on this content, aside from the connections >we are already building in Europe.

THIS SHIT IS GONNA MOON $1 EOY

lol last week link+req partnership, this week req+knc, what kind of shit is this. next wek what req+confido?

weak hands

I seriously see this dip as a major refueling point for a wild breakout. Let their update sink in. Congrats on this, seriously

next week req+btc+coinbase
please :[

Hey biz
Don't mind me... just a money making skeleton lurking...

Still below ICO. Really nice moon mission, you have there.

REQ + MONEY SKELLY = ?

That Asian chick is trying to get in their with mooney skeleton

DYOR

she looks a bit old for him lol jk

He's flaming, though