REQ going to moon!!

Confirmed partnership with Kyber!
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b

twitter.com/KyberNetwork/status/934046214961512448

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huge news.

Bought 10k

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

Huge if huge.
And it definitely seems huge.
Went back in time and bought 36k.

Bought 20k

Huge news?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Ha....

All the fudders, please do you job well. Need this thing to dump so that I can accumulate more.

Same user fudding in every thread.
Whats your buy order at buddy? you seem nervous it might not hit

This shit is dumping on both Etherdelta and Binance. FFS the "pump" couldnt even come close to ICO price.

What fuckin chart are you watching?
There's over 100 ETH buy walls on binance right now

This pajeet is sore because he sold his coins two days ago at a 30% discount.

The entire wall is just 1 whale order tho

well then its a 300 eth wall if its 1 whale

This is not truw, been watching it grow and grow.

Yes it was 1 whale, its been taken away now - price is heading further down. Enjoy those bags.

> going to moon

you fucking assholes made me jump into this

Looks like a head and shoulders forming as well. I'd be cautious.

Honestly what is the future outlook of this currency in mid term and long term?

Price going even lower - do you think we will get a new all time low this weekend?

This. Every time there is good new, REQ goes down.

Good news kills crypto
If they posted a pic of a food truck with a REQ logo in it though this thing would go to Pluto

haha! they should just skateboard around town talking photos outside McDonalds, their local istore and some banks.