Wait how do I cash out?

wait how do I cash out?

you don't, you just use your fake money to buy different fake money

Wallet -> whatever jew you use e.g. Binance
Jew your noname altcoin to the big 2 -> to muslim you use e.g. Coinbase
Muslim sells coin -> cash out

hello sirs. i can help u yes. i can do cash out for you. send me ur money to my walet and i can assist u. no scam sir,let me fin my wallet addres. thnx sir one sec

This. It's the only way to do it.

Australians can just use BTCMarkets

WHAT

Welp get a bitcoin atm card.
Bitpay ect... ect....
Also Coinbase....
Local Bitcoins, dont get ripped off.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS CRYPTO MARKET HAS ANY REAL MONEY BEHIND IT??? YOU ARE LITERALLY GIVING YOUR MONEY TO EXCHANGES FOR NOTHING. YOU'RE PAYING TO PLAY MONOPOLY WITH STUPID "TOKENS". XDDDD ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WERE ABLE TO CASH OUT (AND MOST OF THEM WERE PART OF SOME PONZI SCHEME, LIKE BITCONNECT). YOU WILL NEVER CASH OUT.... IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO LEAVE.
>DEPOSITING MONEY TO SHADY CHINESE EXCHANGE
>BUYING USELESS "TOKENS"
>UH GUYS HOW DO I CASH OUT WITH MUH GAINS NOW
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *MASSIVELLY INHALES* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Bitfinex
Coinbase
Kraken
Poloniex
Localbitcoin
Any bitcoin debit card

what the hell man

this, shitcoins are literally just a video game where you pay real money then pretend to "lose" or "win" money based on meaningless shitcoin prices

there's no cashing out or "winning", the only people that win are the ones that took your real money in the first place

U sell back to btc or eth then send to coinbase and cash out. Or go to gyft.com and buy gift cards for pretty much anything including flights and hotels

Just do it, faggot. ;)

this board is full of fucking wannabes
dude what are you cashing out? $500? just sell it on coinbase, probably flagged for tax but at this point in the game it will be swept under the rug.
cashing out more than 1k?
if you have to ask you dont deserve it man

>2017
>falling for the crypto meme
Good luck paying taxes on money that you can't cash out.
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You convert it back to your local fiat currency and put it back into your bank account. Duh.

>this, shitcoins are literally just a video game where you pay real money then pretend to "lose" or "win" money based on meaningless shitcoin prices
I came here to post this. You might as well farm wow gold and sell it like china farmers.

Flip your alts into btc and eth and sell them. Just remember to call the taxman

Send your BTC here with bank account details in the notes.

1HjcFkL3BWtmbLmZu8rWBoh72FAqFwG29f

sent

well, atleast that gave me 1 kek

Hahaha. We arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

fuck

goodbye frens