BCH DRAGONSLAYER

I just sold all my bitcoin for bitcoin cash!
Will i be safe Veeky Forums?
Is this the right decision before they slay the dragon?

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/retarget
bitcoinfees.earn.com/api/v1/fees/recommended.
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions.
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no you're actually retarded

you're gonna see a fight between whales, why on earth would you go all in now.

So i'm before the whales? If you join after the whales you miss tons of money...

You literally picked the worst time, Run to ETH

not because BCC will not pump

but because risk vs reward on ETH is less than BCH

or go half half so they cancel out each other and at least you don't lose.

BE AWARE OF YOUR FEELINGS BEFORE YOU MAKE A TRADE

if bitcoin whales win, which is highly likely, you better be setting some really good stop loses.

when is the fight starting?

>5 hours, 47 minutes fork.lol/pow/retarget

>He fell for a fucking Youtuber's whiteboard

thanks

i still dont get whats the counter argument btc is doing about his high fees?

The difficulty adjustment is priced in. Same thing happened with the recent hardfork.

>he fell for muh flippening memes

didnt start yet

BTC difficulty is adjusting DOWNWARDS you flaming retards, jesus fuck.

I'm tempted to sell my BCH right now, there's clearly a lot of new people holding it who have no fucking clue what is going on and are liable to dump it once they realize muh dragonslayer is a meme. God fucking damn it why can't life just be simple, I unironically prefer BCH but I refuse to baghold.

the min transaction fee has raised 500% since beginning of year and it will continue to grow.

I agree with you fuckface, which is why I'm holding BCH. The misinformation people are spreading about the difficulty readjustment is hurting my investment.

>adjusting DOWNWARDS

i dont get it.. explain i am noob

If you want to be safe, stay in Ethereum. In all likelihood BCH will win though. But us mere mortals can't know 100% what happens. I think only insiders in the BCH can assess to any reasonable degree what will happen over the next 3 days.

My dick is very big so I'm 0% BTC, 70%BCH, 0% ETH. Going to put it all in ETH after flippening though.

It does not matter if the difficulty adjustment is downwards or upwards because the difficulty of BCH is continuously adjusting such that a rouch parity between BTC and BCH is achieved. That's what all the retarded cashies are not realizing.

>execute a trade
>go and ask strangers on the internet if you made the right move

Sounds like a great plan OP

That's completely true, but if it did adjust upwards significantly it would make it somewhat more practical for BCH to maintain profitability during a pump.

The DAA doesn't prohibit BCH from achieving sustained profitability, it just needs a bigger pump than the ones we've seen so far.

He thinks that because it's going to be 20% easier to mine BTC, it will somehow survive a concerted BTC dump, BCH rise and BCH chain being much more profitable to mine, and the vast majority of hash power ideologically being on BCH's side.

Essentially, he thinks a 20% reduction in difficulty will compensate for BTC losing 80% or more of its hashing power when it can't even keep up with transactions at its current hash power.

The queue has gone up from 20k to 50k over the last 2 days.

He also doesn't understand that waiting for the difficulty adjustment isn't because it will adjust upwards in difficulty, but rather that it will be locked in for another 2016 blocks at a difficulty that is close to the current difficulty, ensuring that the bitcoin chain won't be able to attract miners if its price drops a chunk and BCH price rises a chunk, and will stall, which will lead to panic and BTC selloffs which will further cement its downwards trend in both price and hashing power.

Ultimately what remains to be seen is how big the dump of BTC and big the pump of BCH is going to be after the difficulty adjustment and whether the BCH side can keep the price of BCH relative to BTC high enough for long enough to not have to resort to mining BCH despite BTC chain becoming profitable again in order to intentionally choke the BTC (something people might see as "cheating").
The BCH side has the vast majority of hash power on their side though, so they can organize a BTC chain strangle if they want to even if their BCH pump and BTC dump doesn't go well enough for it to happen organically through relative mining rewards.

They just probably don't want their hands to be that dirty. BCH and scaling on-chain in general is 100% in miner's interests and it's no wonder they are revolting against blockstream's attempt to funnel the vast majority of transactions off-chain for their own masters to profit from, monitor and control instead.

The pump must be so big that basically everybody, not only the mines, are switching and the price of BTC is collapsing. Because as long as BTC has value, miners will mine BTC not only to get more BTC but also to protect the value of their current BTC holdings. Also recall that miners can't cash out BTC/BCH for some amount of blocks.

>easier to mine BTC, therefore more profitable
>Then comes up with a bunch of shit to say how it'll somehow be more profitable to mine BCH anyways

Goddamn the delusion is real

>He also doesn't understand that waiting for the difficulty adjustment isn't because it will adjust upwards in difficulty, but rather that it will be locked in for another 2016 blocks at a difficulty that is close to the current difficulty, ensuring that the bitcoin chain won't be able to attract miners if its price drops a chunk and BCH price rises a chunk, and will stall, which will lead to panic and BTC selloffs which will further cement its downwards trend in both price and hashing power.
What do you think will happen when 80% of miners switch to BCH? The difficulty of BCH will skyrocket and the number of blocks for BCH to increase the difficulty will be reached within a short amount of time. You've no idea what you are talking about.

thank you bro you seems the only knowledge in this fucking board

>d-didn't start y-yet

>The BCH side has the vast majority of hash power on their side though

Where are you getting that idea from friendo?

That's why it happening "organically" depends on a price rise in BCH and a price drop in BTC, as I said.

They can, however, loss-mine for a few days and achieve the same if they want to, because they control the vast majority of hashing power.

This means that they will win if they want to no matter what. What depends on the BTC vs BCH price after the adjustment, that is, how well operation pump BCH dump BTC goes, is whether it will be in an ugly miner's strike way or not.

From tales from the basement of a cashie.

>This means that they will win if they want to no matter what.

Nobody wins if BTC 'dies.' It'll spiral the market into another crypto winter. The only way that doesn't happen is an actual slow and organic takeover by another alt

Monitored hash power graphs last BTC EDA and noticed that the vast majority of hash power intentionally loss-mined BTC before the EDA to keep a high difficulty, then loss-mined BCH instead of profit-mined BTC right after EDA in order to choke the BTC chain.

They kept doing this until bithumb got ddos'd and BCH price crashed.

One major pool that didn't join in this is Slushpool, which seemed to be at the BTC side. There are rumors slushpool has now defected to the BCH side, but who knows. Not many leaks from these big dick players talking with each other.

>ETH
Sitting on all time high, no thanks

BCH is heading up to at least 2k, jump on - i just did.

It will likely temporary hit the crypto market to some extent, but Ethereum trading pairs are up on major exchanges and soon BCH trading pairs will be too. Even normiebase sells ethereum now.

I think the majority of people who will be ignorant enough about crypto to be too scared to buy crypto after a crash of BTC would only be parking their money in BTC anyway, so losing them won't matter for the rest of the market so long as there exists other available gateways for fiat to get into crypto, like ethereum and soon bitcoin cash.

Oh, maby it was a bad idea to spend an assload on facebook ad's telling normies that btc is about to hit the fan and to reinvest into btc, it's upgraded version, W00ps. Go on, guess how many impressions I've gotten, go on.

actually this is a very smart move if you don't like money

bitcoin cash*
Although i did say it was the real bitcoin so =)

This is smart advice rarely seen on Veeky Forums

I'm not shilling eth, but it is by far safer than BCH today. Dont bet your whole stack if margin trading so you can save yourself with a cost average buy in

Ride the pump
Why not
There were 4x gains the last time, som if you aim to 50-100% gain there might be a good chance. I made 3% scalping the yesterdays shilling.

I'm feeling really nervous about holding now. I've been gone for a week and apparently a false narrative has developed that BTC difficulty is about to adjust upwards, when in reality it's going down slightly. It seems like it's only starting to sink in for people right now that it's not true, and the narrative is changing to "miners will switch to BCH and mine at a loss after the difficulty readjustment for no particular reason".

So, if ANYTHING other than that fanciful, conspiracy theory style scenario occurs, BCH will dump.

I got my first Bitcoin cash coin today n am happy

Welcome to what happens when people try and get a bunch of newcoiners onboard with them who wish they'd gotten in earlier on crypto. They'll believe literally anything (including a whiteboard)

That’s because people are actually retarded. Weird how all these diehard cash fans believe one commit a month is okay. Oh well.

How many?

Whatever at least it's fast n not old dinosaur

>n not old dinosaur

Changing one value doesn't make BCH not the same old dinosaur BTC is. They're both shit

Got some low cpm words with high affinity score at (rounded down) 7 million impressions

Any idea if BCH will still take a dip to around $1580 today?

Slush has not joined BCH. What does this tell you?

No you retard. It doesn't matter if BTC mining difficulty adjusts up or down as long as it stays about the same than now, so that with current hashrate getting to the next adjustment would take about 25 days. Then right after the adjustment, let's say 90% of hashing power moves to BCH (because Blockstream fucked the miners, this is the payback). How long to the next adjustment? Now imagine whales dump BTC at the same time. It will still have the same difficulty, but reward is less. How many of those 10% remaining miners will mine for months and months so that it will actually cost them money? This is Operation Dragonslayer and there's nothing Blockstream can do about it.

thats the lowest is going to get

>(because Blockstream fucked the miners, this is the payback)
>He thinks any miners that aren't Jihan have principles and aren't just motivated by money

So 100% miners move to BCH then because it will be the more profitable chain to mine

Anything is better than this shit

If they have ideological principles they will support BCH.

If they are motivated by profit, the long term profits, and that means the profitability of the investments they put into their hardware, lie in on-chain scaling rather than being cucked through users of BTC being essentially forced to use off-chain scaling due to large fees and slow transactions on the BTC chain, reducing the traffic that goes through BTC chain type validation via miners, that profit being sucked up into their offchain scaling solutions that only uses the BTC chain as a way to log the end result of thousands of off-chain transactions.

So in either way, self interest or ideology both dictates they should support BCH.

To reflect reality a little bit better there should only be one single car on the big highway.

Nope you're a retard about to get justed

This seems logical

We are peasants in this fight user, let the whales fight it out.

I went to ETH while this shit is happening.

Don't you want to be where the whales are?
Anyway, this thread made me even more sure of my choice, remember a wise man once said, when there is fear, you buy as much as you can.

And looking at the fear in this thread, it's an obvious buy...

>when there is fear, you buy as much as you can.
That means you were supposed to buy bitcoin, you dumb faggot.

all in bch here

haven't felt more comfy in ages

>So in either way, self interest or ideology both dictates they should support BCH.

The only thing that dictates that they should support BCH is the heaviness of the bags you're holding.

BCH has no devs. It will not win.

BCash is literally a scam coin designed for money laundering.

>How long to the next adjustment?
Almost immediately because of BCH's difficulty adjustment algorithm that aims for parity? Fuck off, you retard.

No you retard. How long till BTC readjusts. 2016 blocks. Do you have any idea how long that will take after 4/5 miners move to BCH?

>BCH has no devs. It will not win.
A lie.
>The only thing that dictates that they should support BCH is the heaviness of the bags you're holding.
Idk if you're too much of a brainlet to understand what I said, but if not, ignoring it and restating your opinion won't sway even most brainlets on this board.

I bought my bags at 750USD and I'm very comfy, thanks for your concern.

>aims for parity
BCH's difficulty adjustment aims for 600 second block times, you retard. It never actually looks at BTC's blockchain or cares about what its doing.

I'm all in on BCH (for my trading stack, 80% long term in Monero) and I'm going to look for the obvious signals immediately prior to the difficulty adjustment.

1. Check the fastest fee from this link: bitcoinfees.earn.com/api/v1/fees/recommended. Currently 300.
2. Check the number of unconfirmed transactions on this link: blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions. Currently 45,000
3. Check for a drop in the 3-hourly hashrate here fork.lol/pow/hashrate (current is 10.31 vs 1.47) for any miners that might get in early

If the number for transactions has risen fairly significantly along with the fee this means that the bitcoin network is getting intentionally choked and an attack is on the way - why not buy in to BCC if you get the chance. If not and its similar numbers to what I've posted here then I'd say get yourself back to either XMR or ETH and sit out the whole affair.

>fork.lol/pow/retarget
None. BTC is not for niggers that cannot afford fees. Also outside dicking around with unorganic EDA adjustements temporal speculations, miners will always have an higher incentive to mine BTC, due higher fees duh.

sweet

You are assuming alts like ETH and BCH are widely known outside the cryptocurrency community.

FYI, the wider world outside the tiny cryptocurrency ecosystem haven't even heard of ETH or BCH, or if they have, don't give 2 shits about it.

If BTC crashes, everything else crashes.

It doesn't need to crash completely. For example come tomorrow we might have BCH at $3000 and BTC at $6000. The come 2018 BCH finally overtakes BTC around $4500.. I'm hoping for something like this instead of BTC flash crash to triple digits..

What's gonna happen when this so called Dragon Slaying didn't happen? I've been holding BCH for over a week and honestly this whole thing makes me uneasy as fuck.

The one saving grace is I don't think this dragonslaying meme is particularly popular outside of Veeky Forums.

You mean the right decision user, the dragon is ours.

>holding for a week
>not comfy as fuck

Cashlets ignore the huge wave of wallstreet money that is about to come crashing into real bitcoin.

>0% BTC, 70%BCH, 0% ETH = 100% $$$PROFIT

Sure, they just need to wait a few years for their money transfer

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Growing by a thousand every minute or so..

We're doomed!

No it's not. Get your FUD outta here.

every 3 minutes is more accurate but hes right about it growing

Anybody who would dump BTC in 2017 for ideological reasons deserves to stay a broke nigga.

It was at 45,000 a few hours ago. It fluctuates. Stop pretending it's anywhere near Nov. 13 levels. Fastest fees are unchanged and PoW hasn't moved either.

You really don't have the first clue how crypto trading works, do you?

>>BCH has no devs. It will not win.
>A lie.

Lol, oh I'm sorry. You're right. They're making 1 commit per month at Githu- oh wait...

>why not buy in to BCC if you get the chance.

Because nobody wants to join you in getting dumped on.

*meant hashrate